Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dangers of Society

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Skill: W.I.P.
    Third Skill:

Dangers of Society - Page 3 Empty Re: Dangers of Society

Post by Oras Auro 13th November 2017, 5:05 pm

Oras knew what she was referring to, however he wouldn't have been caught by surprise.  When you trained nearly every day like Oras, practiced magic to the point where you could detect magical presences, and sharpened your reflexes to become second nature, you came to a point where you established a certain amount of trust in your instincts when it came to these things.  He saw her getting a little bit giddy and excited, but that would be expunged the moment they began their fight.  And she wouldn't be using such a weapon anytime soon either.  She needed to practice fighting without a weapon before she could move to the next stage.  Which was coming to understand the weapon inside and out.  What it represented, all of it's capabilities.  It's pros, it's cons, it's advantages and disadvantages.

When they were outside he noticed that she was becoming aware of why they were here and struck at her, hoping to catch her off guard.  He'd be using the most advanced martial arts techniques he knew, not going at all easy on her.  He lashed out a powerful strike against her, and if she blocked it he'd make another assault.  These attacks were very rarely defeated by anything other than hand to hand defensive techniques.  He doubted she'd be able to block him for a while until she finally caught onto how the basics worked to begin with.  Every time he got past her, he'd land a powerful hit that would give her a bruise for the next morning, and knock her to the ground.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Dangers of Society - Page 3 TEm5Pci

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 3,787.5

Post by Amora Shade 13th November 2017, 5:11 pm

I suddenly see you swing at me as i quickly back away while dragging my foot along the ground as a earthen wall moves upwards between us as i activated that out of reflex to protect myself from such a attack. I then quickly duck into the forests trying to stay within sight distance of you while trying to hide among the forest moving as silently as i can with a grin as i do so. When hunting animals for a long time you learn to be as silent as the night can be. To not make a single sound as the minimal sounds that are created don't travel far or are drowned out by the sounds of crickets or the wind. I grin just reacting as i would since this is combat training in a sense in my eyes. I know i am going against the purpose of learning how to fight with my fists but i am finding this a bit more fun.

Once i get into a nice little vantage point if you don't ever spot me i then move as quick as i can towards you attempting to sweep your legs out from under you by suddenly moving my body low enough to slide and then trying to knocking your legs from your left side to the right.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 13th November 2017, 5:30 pm

He watched as she launched herself into the forest, most likely trying to blend in with the trees. He charged after her, staying very close behind and never losing sight once. She soon gained a vantage point, for a brief second at least, and had tried to slide and knock him off of his feet. Oras leaped over her, spinning in the air before landing where she was before. As he moved through the air, he calculated what his next move should be when he saw a vine hanging overhead. He grabbed it as he landed and moved swiftly. As she got up onto her feet again, he swung it like a whip, catching her ankle and pulling it fiercely, slamming her head into the ground. He leaped at her and struck his open palm onto her left arm with much force. Enough to cause her much pain, but not nearly enough to actually break her arm or dislodge her joints.

"Never, turn your back on an opponent. That could easily be the last mistake you make. Especially if your opponent is a wizard who chooses to use his or her magic." He didn't give her time to get up now. This was where things became severe. He raised his fist as he prepared to strike her on the head, wondering if she would dodge or block it. If she blocked, she'd have another major bruise in the morning.

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 13th November 2017, 5:37 pm

I grin as i think i got you till i see you jump up onto a vine and then wrap my foot up with it as you strike out. I curse softly that is interrupted by a gasp of pain as my head hits the ground as i become dazed and disoriented from that fact. However, i don't get the luxury of staying within that state for long as i feel a hard hit against my arm forcing me out of that state to try and focus on my surroundings that could come to attack me. I hear your say this as i already know this lesson rather well knowing that turning your back upon a beast could end your life within moments if you aren't careful, and from what i have heard and seen of humans they seem like beasts but oh so much worse then them.

I then see you go for a strike to my head as i back away and put my hand against the ground and forces a shield to form knowing it won't work well as a shield do to the terrible material, so instead of a shield i just throw it towards your stomach. As i quickly think on what to do next. I quickly charge forward behind my shield and grabs it once i am close and tries to smack you in the head instead. As i keep my eyes concentrated on your stomach hoping that the focus could possibly throw you off from where my intended target to aim is at.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 13th November 2017, 6:22 pm

Oras watches as she pulls herself away from his punch then creates a shield from dirt. He was about to smash it when she threw it at him. He was about to try and avoid it when he saw her coming after him right behind the shield. He grinned under his mask and held his hand out, stopping the shielded fist before it struck his face. He held his right arm out so that momentum would carry her midriff into his tightened fist, knocking the wind out of her, and broke the shield by piercing his fingers into it, causing the dirt and sand to fall apart. He then struck the side of her head with an open palm, knocking her to the ground leaving a mark that would last the next day. She would have a very long series of bruises and marks after this was over. At least double than she did the previous night. He took a step or two back, giving her a few seconds to breath before he would attempt to kick her again. If she said anything about hitting a fallen foe he would answer her.

"There are those who wish to make sure the job is done. Whether it is to knock you out, convince you never to mess with them again, or to kill you. Do you honestly think your enemies will care about a fair fight? Do you think they will know the meaning of mercy? Of grace? Forgiveness?"

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 13th November 2017, 6:30 pm

I feel the punch connect with my midriff as i feel the breathe leave my body from the impact fo the fact. However, i soon get not a moment to think on this as i feel a hit to my head as i land on the ground again. I then forms two daggers with as much of refined points as possible. I then get up and back away catching my breathe as much as i can. I catch my breathe as fast as i can as i quickly trying to look for something. Not knowing what to do, or how to fight against someone who is better in this then me in every way possible. I quickly start moving once more keeping my eye upon you to not allow you out of my sights. Even if it mean backpedaling to be able to do so. To have my body facing yours as i run backwards. having my hand extended backwards encase i hit a tree. If i ever do i just grip off of it and kicks off of it between trees stabbing the daggers i have formed into the tree to function as helpful climbing tools to ascend up into the trees at a rapid rate.

If you ever caught me within my chance to run i would try to break whatever hold you would have or try to deflect the attacks by pushing them to the side and using that moment to try and elbow you in the throat.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 13th November 2017, 6:51 pm

Oras watched as she shot off away again, forming daggers and attempted to use them to climb the trees better. He followed close behind. It would seem she was taking a running tactic this time around. Oras sighed softly as he knew this would be an interesting exercise. Today he'd be teaching her how to stand her ground it seemed. And how to endure pain.

- Time skip: Inn room -

Oras kept the door open for Amora as she walked in behind him. He was getting more and more of a bad rep the longer he stayed here. He needed to leave early again, or else he would be seen and observed by others in the morning. When Amora walked into the room he would close the door and wait as she moved and sat down.. Either that or lay on the bed. He leaned against the door, once again using his magic to make any sound stay inside this room. He waited until she was calm and relax enough to talk.
    "I had warned you the previous night. I will not be going easy on you again. You do not have to continue traveling with me if you do not want to. You now have an understanding of what you'll be facing, or rather a glimpse. In addition, those wounds will feel thrice as worse the following morning. Do you still want to travel with me despite all of this?"

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 13th November 2017, 7:04 pm

I walk back into the inn fighting back the whimper of pain that would threaten to come from my lips do to all the bruises and pains that i do feel. I follow you back towards the room trying to give no outwards indication that i am feeling any type of pain. That i am in perfect pristine health. As soon as we enter the room i go over towards the bed and flops into it with a satisfied groan of happiness at being able to rest, and also pain from the all the bruises. Upon hearing your question i just turn to you with a deadpan look. You just beat me up, told me that society isn't out for my well benefit, taught me some basics and you think i'm going to leave? The answer is no Verus i am staying and i don't care what you try to throw at me. Since eventually one day i will outwit you and be able to get you back for all of this. I say with a playful challenging look on my face. And as i said before i need a friend and you seem like a nice one to have even though you seem always to be in a state of being upset, or grumpy towards something...actually i can never tell what you are like since it feels like you never take off that mask thing you have. I say as i look at where i think your eyes are once more underneath that visor.

You are not getting rid of me that easily you loner. Stop trying to push away those that want to try and get closer to you. It is only ruining your chance of actually trusting people that are willing to put their trust in you. I say to you as i wonder why you keep being like this. It makes me curious if you had a friend that you aren't telling me about that had betrayed you, or some type of family.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 13th November 2017, 7:42 pm

Oras listened to her as she was clearly in pain from the severe beating he had given her. And yet... Still she wanted to stay with him. Why? Why the hell would she stay with him? He listened to her as she tried to explain why. The first thing she had said was she wanted to someday outwit him and pay him back for all the beatings he'd caused her. If she did one day surpass him, he hoped it was because she was stronger than any other being on this planet. Otherwise he would have been losing his edge. She also mentioned how he always seemed in a state of being upset, angry, grumpy, towards something. This wasn't necessarily true... However he did admit that whenever he put on the mask he tended to become more... Antisocial, and distant. His voice becoming emotionless as he spoke, as if he were always indifferent. He noticed she was trying to find his eyes despite the visor, though this had no real effect on him, it made him wonder... She finished by telling him that he wasn't getting rid of her easily, calling him a loner as well. And told him to stop push others away. How it ruins the chance of trusting others.

He was silent for a moment before pushing himself off from the wall.
    "If you are traveling with me you'd best get some sleep. We leave before dawn in the morning." He moved over to the bed and pulled himself in, and while he did he thought about what she had told him. Up until now he hadn't met someone who thought the way she did...

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 13th November 2017, 7:45 pm

Hearing your order to tell me to go to bed since we're waking up in the morning i pout a bit childishly at having to wake up early once more in the morning, but i do as i told and rests in the bed pulling up the covers as i start to close my eyes and get all relaxed i then turn my head slightly towards where you are resting on your bed. Hey Verus...good night. I say softly feeling strangely comforted to say those words again as i then fall asleep soon after.

Current date/time is 26th July 2024, 6:39 pm