Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Character Job] Strengthening Bonds

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

In Progress [Character Job] Strengthening Bonds

Post by Ruvel 10th September 2017, 3:38 pm

Job Information:

Signup:

Notes:

Last edited by Ruvel on 10th September 2017, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Job] Strengthening Bonds 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

In Progress Re: [Character Job] Strengthening Bonds

Post by Ruvel 10th September 2017, 3:38 pm

Doing rolls for the job

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Betrayal

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 10th September 2017, 3:38 pm

The member 'Ruvel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    [Character Job] Strengthening Bonds UtKyMUJ [Character Job] Strengthening Bonds TV6mrb1 [Character Job] Strengthening Bonds MPfmPli [Character Job] Strengthening Bonds TV6mrb1 [Character Job] Strengthening Bonds UtKyMUJ [Character Job] Strengthening Bonds TV6mrb1 [Character Job] Strengthening Bonds MPfmPli [Character Job] Strengthening Bonds UtKyMUJ
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel 10th September 2017, 3:40 pm

More rolls needed

Betrayal

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 10th September 2017, 3:40 pm

The member 'Ruvel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    [Character Job] Strengthening Bonds TV6mrb1 [Character Job] Strengthening Bonds TV6mrb1 [Character Job] Strengthening Bonds TV6mrb1 [Character Job] Strengthening Bonds TV6mrb1
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel 11th September 2017, 4:24 am

It had been only a short time since the strange youth had met Cirven and had become not only became his apprentice but a member of the twin sided coin he called a family, this was thanks to the contract that his summons had made on his behalf when he was sleeping due to what they agreed to be known as moon sickness. He still wasn't overly fond of the idea as he knew he was wanted as a runaway from the hell he had once called home, but he was bound by any contract they unanimously made on his behalf. The dark haired youth was fine with the mutual clause in the contracts as his summons varied in personality, wants, desires and attitudes; due to this he knew the chances of them agreeing on anything was non existent. It seemed however that on that singular occasion they placed their own differences aside and decided that his fate was entwined with the thunder demon he had come across while researching a rumour about experiments being preformed within the Devil's Sea.

When he had first arrived with Cirven at the West Fiore Trading Company he was still under the effects of the moon sickness so was placed in a room without windows and left alone at the bequest of the wind priestess Edaenz. She hadn't done this to be cruel to her summoner or to be disrespectful to the elder male, but to recover even a little he had to be left in the silent dark to rest, any light or noise would prevent his natural healing process; that being said the priestess also knew that without the correct medicine the illness would never fully go away thus leaving the youth in a weakened condition that put his life in the balance. This condition she knew was something Cirven would need to know about and she should have told him already, but she knew that Ruvel wanted to live like a normal person even if he himself was far from it; she respected his wishes but had told him if it got to bad then she would go against that request and tell Cirven, his health came before all else and they as his summons had agreed to it so it was binding. After hearing it he nodded knowing he had no way of arguing without breaking contracts and that would cause him a lot of issues as he relied on them for pretty much everything.

When he was deemed well enough by Edaenz he left his solitude and was shown around the trading company's headquarters and the docks, after which he was then introduced to the other side of the coin and given a mask with clear instructions that it was to be worn at all times when taking on jobs as a guild member to protect his identity, he was also told that his summons would also have to wear them. He knew that was going to be a struggle to have happen and that Bennu couldn't wear one. He understood his summons were unique in comparison to others it would seem even the methods were different. He had no idea as to why this was the case with his magic but they had placed him in this situation meaning they would be bound to the same rules as he and he would remind them of such if they complained, failing that he would figure something else out to guise them he just had no idea what yet.

Only that once since arriving had he slept in a room which turned out to be a store room as pretty much everywhere else some sort of window. Edaenz had requested it be converted into Ruvel's bedroom which was met with a strange look by Cirven who asked why, only to be met with her saying it was not her place to say yet. Cirven wasn't happy about the secrecy but understood and agreed to the room being converted so longs he was told and sooner rather than later, the wind priestess could only smile weakly telling him that it would all come down to Ruvel at the end of the day but the reason it was needed was serious. Unless on assignment or a job Ruvel sat at the back of the headquarters building doing random things, he had even taken to sleeping their which many found bazaar but then they had no idea what the youth had gone through and that this was in fact normal for him.

Word Count: 759

Betrayal

Shazam!
    Shazam!

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 287.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shazam! 21st December 2017, 3:42 pm

That same damned dream happened again.

Remus was sweaty as he lay in the hammock in his room on Divide Island, beside him lay Mitsumaki who was now floating actually with a confused look on her face. "Oy Remus! Why're you tweaking?" She huffed folding her arms at the sighing wizard, it displeased the fiery witch that her master was like this nowadays. In fact it had been about three weeks where she had awoken and Remus lay in the same state either sweating or having breathing problems. "It's that dream again Mitsu, that one with the scarlet woman. I don't know what the hell it means and it's been bugging me!" He exclaimed slamming his fists on a non-existent bedside table causing him to tumble off the hammock slap bang on the hard wooden flooring. "Yo--You thought the-er-er" Mitsumaki was trying to stifle a giggle but couldn't hold back anymore and blurted out laughing rolling around in the air above her own hammock adjacent to his, the princess slowly began to calm herself as a disgruntled Remus rubbed his elbows appearing as if he was about to cry. "Well thank you for saving me Mitsu, always ready to grin at my downfall" The boy rolled his eyes and looked at her for awhile before both burst into laughter once more, the chemistry between these two was something fierce.

"So, what's the motive today?" She asked watching him put on his clothes "Well, I was going to just zone out downstairs in the Siren's Song with the others. But I don't think drowning out my thoughts will help me on my path to uncover this recurrence" Remus adjusted his headband "You make it sound so deep. It's just a dream, that's all nothing more nothing less. I mean heck if I was in it then fair enough I mean that's something all little boys dream about" She threw her hair behind her neck with a bat of the eyelashes "Shut up Mitsu" He smirked throwing a pillow at her which she narrowly dodged. "Okay how's about we go for a job? Something nice that'll really get you started, no boring D-Ranked ones we're better than that now Rem" Mitsumaki floated down to check herself out in the mirror waiting to hear what he was to say. "Okay well we'll see what B ranks or C ranks are up on the board today. I want to see if Jules or Haia are free for this one" He muttered beckoning his companion to follow him out the door, a few twists and turns from his room and he appeared at the stairs leading down into their homely bar. "No no no, not Haia or Julius. In all honest Haia's fire is stronger than mine like it's got some special qualities and for that I dislike her and Julius is a water mage he can douse me out if he wants to" She pouted causing a flick of the ears by Remus "Hey! Those are my allies, Haia and Jules are cool peoples we just came back from that big guild job with those two and then some. Perhaps someone would come down and aid us" The boy placed his hands behind his head and sauntered over to the mission board with Mitsumaki flying slowly around.

He eyed the many jobs on the wooden plaque and smiled picking out two named: 'Road Fighter' and 'Liberation of Slaves' With a grin he waved them about but something flew from his hand, Road Fighter was snipped away but a female pirate with guns on her hip as she strolled out of the Siren's with the mission in hand. Chasing her would be pointless so the anger he caught quickly diminished as he entered the center of the bar and yelled "I need a partner, we're going to Hargeon to liberate some slaves!" With that the whole bar was in uproar clinking their glasses and shouting about. Still no one stood to join him. Where was an honest ally when you needed them?

"Oi Rem! Go head and take that weird kid we got a few days ago! I'm sure he'd join ya!" Came a loud bellowing from one of Remus' crewmates, weird kid? That failed to ring any bells in the young man's head. In fact he hadn't even managed to catch up on his work for the trading side of the clan better yet knowing when they got new members. But nonetheless Mitsumaki was the one with all the answers and eventually guided the pair towards the very back of their HQ where no one really went lest they wanted to drown their sorrows. Alone. Boxes and crates were stocked high in the room as the boy went further he noticed the movement of the very 'weird kid' he was to talk to. "Hey kid...you awake? My name's Remus and this wonderful princess beside me, is Mitsumaki" Remus sighed coming
    closer to the boy wondering if he was waking in.

--------
    Le Word Count:

[Character Job] Strengthening Bonds Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIzZnkZyZOCHxWXJ-xy77XDKJjmLtcS8Vz31R6l25hhTFkGAAW

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:59 pm