Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

White Magic

Nightmare
    Nightmare

Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

White Magic Empty White Magic

Post by Nightmare 27th August 2017, 7:47 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: White Magic
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: White Magic allows the caster to use elemental magic under a superior name. They have access to all of the standard elements known in the world, and a few extras that are now. The offensive spells are all about causing destruction and destroying the target, and the magic leaves no room for healing spells of any kind. All spells in this magic are cast through thought, meaning they have no issue with combat so long as they are conscious enough to function.
    Strengths:
    - Wide range of spell choices
    Weaknesses:
    - Slayers can eat some of the spells, meaning less options when against them.
    - Elementals may be immune to spells of their element.
    Lineage:
    Monkey King's Descent:

Unique Abilities:
    Elemental Superiority:
    Elemental Harmony:
    Elemental Purity:

D rank spells:

Last edited by Uncle Ruckus on 3rd September 2017, 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

White Magic Empty Re: White Magic

Post by Aura 28th August 2017, 8:40 am

Hey Unlce Ruckus, I'm Aura and I'll be your grading moderator for today. Any changes needed or comments will be shown in this sizzlin' color. If you have any questions regarding the grading, or if there's something in general you'd like to know, don't be afraid to contact me through PM and I'll help you out right away.

Uncle Ruckus wrote:Magic

Primary Magic: White Magic
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: White Magic allows the caster to use elemental magic under a superior name. They have access to all of the standard elements known in the world, and a few extras that are now. The offensive spells are all about causing destruction and destroying the target, and the magic leaves no room for healing spells of any kind. All spells in this magic are cast through thought, meaning they have no issue with combat so long as they are conscious enough to function.
    Strengths:
    - Wide range of spell choices
    Weaknesses:
    - Slayers can eat some of the spells, meaning less options when against them.
    - Elementals may be immune to spells of their element.
    Your magic must have a minimum of three overall strengths, and four weaknesses. Please add the missing strengths and weaknesses.

Lineage:
    Monkey King's Descent:

Unique Abilities:
    Elemental Superiority:
    Elemental Harmony:
    Elemental Purity:

D rank spells:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

White Magic GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Nightmare
    Nightmare

Player 

Post by Nightmare 28th August 2017, 8:40 pm

All right. The rules for strengths and weaknesses you stated are nowhere I can find. The application states that I only need more weaknesses than I have strengths.

For the first Unique Ability, Many people have 25-50% increase to damage as a passive. This one is only against spells that are opposite from the one that I use. Why would I need to add a weakness or limit to how often it works when others can have it permanently in a better form than I have already written?

For the third one, There is already a standard rule for that under the magic damage rules. I simply made it where spells of the exact same element that clash will fizzle each other out. (Rather than overpower and move on if one is stronger)

For the D rank spells. It says that speed and ranges can be above those numbers with sufficient weaknesses. Are the weaknesses not sufficient? Or am I just being nerfed for no reason here? I want to understand before I change anything on it. Also, instant is a duration on like half of the apps I looked at before I started to write my own. For me, it simply means it is fired off and done, and one post makes it sound like it's there for the entire post which would be silly.

For Magic Missile; I did a typo, that is meant to say 75% reduced damage. Either way, Multi-hit does not state anywhere that it has a maximum damage it can do. Edited the spell to say 75% reduced (which is what the magic rules say for per hit on it)

For Chain Lightning; I saw a few people with spells that let them drain mana from others and they had no downsides like that. I figured that since Area of Effect spells can have multiple effects I would make it simple and just have the next spell that those hit cast will cost 50% more mana of the rank of the spell used. Also, why would it not affect signature spells? It's still a spell in the end.

Note; I DID read the magic rule topic thoroughly before typing this up. Felt kinda offensive to be getting linked the magic rules in my magic app like that.
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 2nd September 2017, 3:47 am

Hello Ruckus, my name is Tamashi and I will be taking over your grading. Any suggestions or alterations I ask for will be made in this wonderful shade of purple. Do not hesitate to pm or if you are on the sites discord channel dm me with any concerns, worries or questions that you may have and I will address them as quickly as I possibly can.

With all that being said lets begin...

The Grading:

When you have made the requested changes feel free to bump or send me a pm or dm and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

White Magic 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Nightmare
    Nightmare

Player 

Post by Nightmare 3rd September 2017, 11:13 pm

Tamashi wrote:Hello Ruckus, my name is Tamashi and I will be taking over your grading. Any suggestions or alterations I ask for will be made in this wonderful shade of purple. Do not hesitate to pm or if you are on the sites discord channel dm me with any concerns, worries or questions that you may have and I will address them as quickly as I possibly can.

With all that being said lets begin...

The Grading:

When you have made the requested changes feel free to bump or send me a pm or dm and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
    Wrote comments in bright blue, sad that my previous post was ignored. Had to type some of the same stuff twice.
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 4th September 2017, 2:04 am

Grading complete:

White Magic THwUvUP

White Magic 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:55 am