Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lovely day from a person on the other side of the world.

MegaTyltalis
    MegaTyltalis

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Lovely day from a person on the other side of the world. Empty Lovely day from a person on the other side of the world.

Post by MegaTyltalis 21st August 2017, 1:55 am

Greetings!
    Firstly I'm sorry if the topic title is too long for you or something.
    Next is Hello! I am Mega Tyltalis and I am an avid fan of the anime Fairy tail (obviously) and Pokemon. I'm really interested in roleplaying here because of the features you have. I am still a novice in roleplaying by the way and 99% of the time I am on Mobile Phone. Even writing this message, I use my phone. I am generally a passive type of person, so I'm sorry in advance.
    So that's most about me and I am glad I have stumbled in this roleplay. Thanks for the easy register here and have a nice day to those who reads this.
    MegaTyltalis
    MegaTyltalis

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Lovely day from a person on the other side of the world. Empty Re: Lovely day from a person on the other side of the world.

Post by MegaTyltalis 21st August 2017, 1:56 am

And with that I have finished Step 1 now moving on. :)

Lovely day from a person on the other side of the world. Empty Re: Lovely day from a person on the other side of the world.

Post by Guest 21st August 2017, 4:29 am

Hello and welcome to the site ^^ I hope you enjoy it here.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask staff. You can find out who these are by clicking 'staff list' on the right side bar! :D

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:49 pm