Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fiores most lovely!!!

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Fiores most lovely!!! Empty Fiores most lovely!!!

Post by Akryn 1st December 2015, 8:55 pm

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Mostly ladies! Sorcerers monthly has decided to hold a contest to find out who the single hot hot HOTESSSSSSST girl in all of Fiore is!!!! The love love LOOOOOOVELYYYYYY ladies will be voted on by the wild men of Fiore! Once the winner is chosen, she wll receive a grrrRRRAAAAAAAND PRIIIIIIIIIZE! One custom gfx banner, and the official TITle as Fiores HOOOOOTESSSSSSST ladaaaAAAAAAEEEEEY!! SO LADIES OF FIORE, PM YA BEST PHOTOS TO ME SO THEY CAN BE PUT UP FOR VOOOOOOOOOOOTIIIIIIIN!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Vale
    Vale

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Experience : 200

Fiores most lovely!!! Empty Re: Fiores most lovely!!!

Post by Vale 2nd December 2015, 1:06 am

Well done. One of the most creative ploys I have ever seen to get girls to send you scandalous pictures of themselves~

Oh and its loveliest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fiores most lovely!!! WjF9yCC

Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Dragon VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Hic Sunt Dracones
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Ace)
    Mentor : Whedalsin
    Experience : 1,093,688

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Second Magic: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Third Magic: Twilight Dragon Magic

Post by Akeya 2nd December 2015, 3:28 am

#Rekt

Fiores most lovely!!! Akeya2
    Between the Sun and the Moon, where it is neither Day nor Night, the Dragon of Twilight sleeps.

Character|Magic
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 2nd December 2015, 7:21 am

Lol well Heero would likely die and I don't think Deca wants the job. Plus, it isn't fair to have ladies judge. Besides, the winner really Does get a prize.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Take Over Guardian Soul
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kariline 2nd December 2015, 10:40 am

I will have you know, that it was not Sorc Magazine who had the idea for this ploy. We had an idea to feature, both MALE and FEMALE, and people wouldn't nominate themselves.
    So as to why you put this up here claiming that it was the magazine is false, considering you arn't even a part of it.
    We had the idea to feature an article and for readers to vote, but that is thrown out the window due to this.
    Thank you very much.
    Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Dragon VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Akeya 2nd December 2015, 10:53 am

Eh, if the candidates were chosen by a group of people instead of just everybody who feels like it nominating themselves you'd only get the well known and the popular people on the list, which would leave the less known and the less liked people to just sit there and watch even if technically they could have been a good candidate.

Unless the magazine would just have put everybody on the candidate list to make sure their personal opinions wouldn't get in the way.

Between the Sun and the Moon, where it is neither Day nor Night, the Dragon of Twilight sleeps.

Character|Magic
    Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kariline 2nd December 2015, 10:55 am

Appreciate it, but i had a way of doing it that was appropriate, considering i have been through this before. Either way that is null and void.
    Nazaki
    Nazaki

Player 
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul Breaker
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nazaki 2nd December 2015, 11:19 am

Akeya wrote:Eh, if the candidates were chosen by a group of people instead of just everybody who feels like it nominating themselves you'd only get the well known and the popular people on the list, which would leave the less known and the less liked people to just sit there and watch even if technically they could have been a good candidate.

Unless the magazine would just have put everybody on the candidate list to make sure their personal opinions wouldn't get in the way.

The candidates were decided based purely on looks, not rank, popularity or favoritism. We had a mixture of both low ranked members and high. From the list of candidates, readers would have then had the choice to choose who they thought were best qualified for the sexiest title. We are really trying hard to make everything as fair as possible-- as you can see, I'm D ranked so I speak for the less popular folk.

Fiores most lovely!!! Thumb-1920-120122
    "Well, what are you waiting for...Guest?"
    The Mage | The Magic | The Arsenal
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 2nd December 2015, 11:36 am

Well a big part of it is I didn't know y'all were doing this until after my contest was under way. So sorry guys.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 6,968.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Purifiers Flame
    Second Magic: Resonance (WIP)
    Third Magic:

Post by Irina Naginata 3rd December 2015, 9:58 am

I this is why we ask questions Akryn.

Irina and Nova Battle Theme:

Theme:
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 3rd December 2015, 12:07 pm

1. This was actually talked about by Arkyn well before any mention of it be the Sorc. Magazine, and I approved him to hold the contest.
    2. Instead of hostility, which if it continues I will start warning people.
    3. Why didn't you attempt to work with him to get it involved with the magazine? He actually worked on the idea with staff for quite a while before making it, way before Sorc. Magazine did anything for it.

Fiores most lovely!!! MQNhOUw

Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kariline 3rd December 2015, 1:05 pm

Ice Queen Aiyana wrote:1. This was actually talked about by Arkyn well before any mention of it be the Sorc. Magazine, and I approved him to hold the contest.
    2. Instead of hostility, which if it continues I will start warning people.
    3. Why didn't you attempt to work with him to get it involved with the magazine? He actually worked on the idea with staff for quite a while before making it, way before Sorc. Magazine did anything for it.

1. ) I'm only mad that he used the magazine as a reference in his introduction to this. Right there, within the first two sentences.

2.) This is not hostility. I only brought it to his attention and told him the consequences it had.

3. ) I did invite him, in the cbox. He said no.
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 3rd December 2015, 1:31 pm

And I still say no. I don't mind doing a fun little article here and there, I don't mind putting up goofy contests. But if you really are upset about it and really feel I stole something from the magazine, fine, run your own.

I will publish my own magazine.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Embrace.
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 3rd December 2015, 2:02 pm

I think the problem here is not only lack of communication but the disrespect to say that this was a 100% part of the sorcerers magazine, Sure I can get if he wanted to hold the contest for fun but why include that? It is sorta disrespectful to the people that want to come up with fun ideas and surprises with the Sorc mag and once again if Akryn DID want to hold it as part of it why not contact the team and Collab with them? You do not need to be 100% a part of the team to collaborate a portion to it. And considering they never heard of this till now how are they supposed to know it would be a problem to begin with? Honestly Akryn handled this wrong and it is sad to see how it even WAS handled.
    Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Power of Love [INW]
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 3rd December 2015, 2:05 pm

I do not understand the difficulty of just removing the bit that says "ran by Sorcerer Magazine" when it isn't sanctioned by the Magazine. None of the staff on the magazine has agreed that it was part of the magazine (as we had actually considered something like this for ourselves).

So could you please remove the mention that this was sanctioned by the magazine instead of ah... oh, another group doing it that has no affiliation with the magazine? That would be much appreciated. By simply removing the mention that it is sanctioned by the magazine, Akryn gets his contest and we, as members of the Sorcerer Magazine, can do our own and everyone wins.

Fiores most lovely!!! BI2gBSG
    [Riley: The Soldier of Love] [Power of Love]
    Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Character Sheet

Post by Akeya 3rd December 2015, 2:19 pm

@Malva yes, sure, blame the one guy.

Let's not bother to mention that for a large portion of the time Sorcerer's Magazine is in the background at best and completely forgotten at worst.

Akryn felt like doing something funny, this one time, and it just happened that, this one time, suddenly the Sorcerer's Magazine was actually making another attempt at being active (something which I myself never learned about up until now. Not because I don't pay attention, but because nobody really put it out there that Sorcerer's Magazine is making a comeback. If you want people to pay attention at least give them something to notice), and very coincidentally happened to be thinking of doing something similar.

Akryn forgot to ask the permission of a group of people who normally doesn't even really exist or do anything and suddenly

Malva Kasai wrote:Honestly Akryn handled this wrong and it is sad to see how it even WAS handled.

EDIT: Sorcerer's Magazine is not solid and consistent enough to try and claim that somebody who didn't bother to ask them permission to use the name has made a grievous mistake.

Character|Magic
    Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kariline 3rd December 2015, 2:24 pm

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t18047-let-s-bring-this-back

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t18081-wanted-job-opening

And it was also mentioned in Heero's rant about staff that was put in archives.

Also, as staff, Akyrn can see the forum where our content is stored.

I AM NOT ACCUSING HIM OF STEALING OUR CONTENT!
    I just want him not to use our name. Now at this time i wish to find out if he actually plans on running his own.

This argument needs to stop on both ends. All cards are on the table, and from this point staff can deal with it.
    Nazaki
    Nazaki

Player 
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul Breaker
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nazaki 3rd December 2015, 2:59 pm

Akeya, I honestly think it's best if you 1) stay out of this & 2) stop speaking for Akryn. Also, you knew about the mag because you were there when I spoke about interviews- and if you didn't, most people did (thanks to me) so your argument is invalid.

Moving on...

Everything is being blown up for such a little issue. If Akryn wants to hold a contest for the sexiest mage, I say we let him- though on behalf of the Sorc Mag crew I would like if he took out the portion of it being in the magazine unless he does want to help us because I do realize that that portion was only for hype and giggles.

On another note...

Akryn, I told you numerous times that the Sorc. Mag was doing this and asked if you wanted to help. You said no- mind you I was the first to ask you this. You straight out told me nope, this is a totally different contest. So before anyone says we failed to even try and add Akryn, learn the facts.

Furthermore, to even mention creating your own magazine out of sheer spite is degrading the work we have done and belittling the amount of time put into it. Its just outright disrespectful. Its also disrespectful how you still refuse to edit your post and take out what clearly doesnt belong.

Note: This is not to flame anyone, I am just sharing my POV but if I do feel insulted or disrespected in any way I will not hesistate to make a big scene and speak "Ignorantly". We're all adults here, let us act like it.

Fiores most lovely!!! Thumb-1920-120122
    "Well, what are you waiting for...Guest?"
    The Mage | The Magic | The Arsenal
    Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Character Sheet

Post by Akeya 3rd December 2015, 3:03 pm

If you want me to stay out of this, don't first try to throw my argument out of the window. That just makes it look like you're sending me away.

I could explain why my argument is still valid, but I suspect that some of you would just keep going in an attempt to not be wrong. So fine, figure it out amongst yourselves.

At least Nazaki is right that this is all a huge fuzz over nothing big.

Character|Magic
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Thorn 3rd December 2015, 3:44 pm

Ok so he got promition from an admin before you guys started saying you wanted to do it he was going to give you the results and his is a fearer way of doing the competition you are ALL behaving like spoilt kids from the SM mag you now have an admin in the Skype chats and any possible collem ideas are to be put there so if a request to do something fun comes up I can say ow the mag is planning on doing it let me have them talk to this person so they can do it together

Sorry akyrn I am locking this thread so you don't get anymore of this it is unfear on you

Thank you for you time

Fiores most lovely!!! S6Eaz9K

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:51 am