Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Twin of Calamity and Darkness: Inuil.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

The Twin of Calamity and Darkness: Inuil. Empty The Twin of Calamity and Darkness: Inuil.

Post by Lilim 17th July 2017, 6:53 am

Username: Aera Tylidae
    Secondary Magic Name: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Evidence of Accomplishment: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14653p450-magic-shop
    Description: Inuil, once called Mz. Hyde by Lynnette, is the being that was created when Lynnette split from herself, and gave it life. Inuil is literally Lynnette's Shadow, though they are a being of Blood and Shadow. As they are the same, though different people by strange circumstance, They both gain access to this magic. Inuil is sort of a summon, though they aren't, as they stay wherever Lynnette goes. This magic has changed in form greatly, as it no longer answers directly to only a single master, and those who find themselves on the receiving end of this magic better watch themselves.
    Dragonslayer Info (More for me than for anyone else.):
    Strengths:
    -Ephemeral: Goes right through non-magic armors like they're not even there. Usually. This spell pierces through non-magic armors and obstructions, but that excludes anything made by magic or those that are magical in nature. I.e. Magically created armors, or armors of magical quality. It also cannot go through magically created obstructions like magic walls of any kind.
    Weaknesses:
    -Holy Anathema: Takes 1.5x damage from Holy/Light based sources.
    -Magical Shields: Those pesky armors with magical enchantments... ooh you've foiled me again.

Abilities:

• Shadow Dance: ~Active~ The user's whole body takes an incorporeal form, first a three dimensional one, then falls against the cobles and becomes a true shadow. This doesn't change the fact that their body is still physical as well. The user can move between the 3D and 2D Shadow forms, but when the user attacks, their body becomes physical again, but goes back to shadow after the attack. (The user still takes damage from spells, just makes it harder to hit them.) This ability allows the user to phase through solid forms of non-magical nature, like trees, walls, you name it. This confers a 50% Speed Increase, alongside a +25% Increase to the damage they take upon any impacting blows.
      Duration: 2 Posts
      Cooldown: 5 Posts

- Partial Shadow Form: Inuil ~Active~ Inuil's body attaches to Lynette, and gains a pseudo 3D form. Inuil will lend themselves, arms and mind, to Lynnette. She will then be able to cast the user's spells, at one rank lower then the user, behind them.
      Duration: 2 Posts
      Cooldown: 4 Posts

Spells:

Last edited by Aera Tylidae on 2nd January 2018, 6:55 am; edited 3 times in total
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Twin of Calamity and Darkness: Inuil. Empty Re: The Twin of Calamity and Darkness: Inuil.

Post by Hania 22nd July 2017, 9:25 am

Hello Aera, I'm Tamashi and I'm going to be your grader this time around. Anything I request or suggest will be made using this wonderful shade of purple. if you have any concerns, worries or questions feel free to DM me or PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

The Grading:

As soon as requested thing are changed give me a nudge on the thread, in pm or dm and I'll look as soon as I can.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Twin of Calamity and Darkness: Inuil. 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Twin of Calamity and Darkness: Inuil. Empty Re: The Twin of Calamity and Darkness: Inuil.

Post by Hania 23rd July 2017, 11:33 am

Book Keeping:

The Twin of Calamity and Darkness: Inuil. THwUvUP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Twin of Calamity and Darkness: Inuil. 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 6th December 2017, 2:28 am

Unlocked upon the user's request:

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

The Twin of Calamity and Darkness: Inuil. GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 5:19 pm