Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo]

Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 67
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,331.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gravity Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] Empty Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo]

Post by Lucius Octavio 13th July 2017, 1:36 am

After supposedly reading a forbidden book at Lamia Scale, Lucius was temporarily suspended from the guild for about two weeks. He didn't bother to argue as it was just stupid, the book was clearly abandoned by whoever left it out and Lucius thought it was okay reading it, but apparently it wasn't. So now, he's on his own for a while. Anyway, he decided to make the best of his two weeks and considered it a break by travelling around, his stop was at Crocus, the capital city of Fiore. He had heard tales of how lively and beautiful it was, but he didn't believe it until he went there himself.

He had stopped by an inn, to have a place to rest for the night. He had noticed that there was a job posted on the wooden board inside the inn, and from the looks of it was aimed towards readers who were hopefully mages. It also included a bounty poster of a man called "Demolitions Man" who according to the job apparently has an unnatural skill in the use of explosives. Lucius thought about taking this job, he wanted to travel a bit more and in order to make it easy on himself, he would need money. If the city guard wants this demolitions guy, Lucius was pretty sure they would pay a pretty good sum for him.

230/1750 WC

Last edited by Lucius Octavio on 13th July 2017, 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added wordcount)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Izo
    Izo

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shikotsumyaku シコツムヤク
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] Empty Re: Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo]

Post by Izo 13th July 2017, 2:41 am

It would be a sunny day, kid's running around outside and playing while the adults relaxed. The beams of sunlight would reflect all over the Crocus as everyone was busy, either selling their goods or buying them. Crocus was a lovely place which shouted peace and freedom. There wasn't a sound to be heard other than laughter and joy, quite the nice place for one to come and chill for a while. Sadly, this happiness and joy was all in jeopardy. Lately there has been bombing around several places and is apparently extremely dangerous, so much that the king himself has issued a job request for a mage to help. Seeing the request, Izo would do nothing but immediately travel to Crocus to help them so they could maintain their peace that should never be broken no matter what.

Izo had made it to Crocus and had already been making his way to the city guard so that he could get some details on his job and what they have to do to the suicidal bomber. The heat wasn't too bad, but it was enough to cause several drops of sweat to caress his face, though each time he would wipe it off and continue his walk to the city guard. As he finally neared the palace with the city guard right in front of the gates, he would sigh in relief that he had no more walking to do. After all, walking was a drag in most cases. Not really something someone would want to do on a blazing hot day, which never ceased the high temperature.

Izo would greet the officer as he asked for the information about his job. But unfortunately for Izo, they had no information about the killer other than that he or she was hiding in a mine shaft not far from here, and had a lot of dynamite. But before Izo could take his leave to head for the mine shaft, the city guard told him there was another who was invited on the job with him as well. "Another?..I thought I made it clear I didn't need anyone. Oh well." Izo sighed as he stood there waiting for his temporary partner's arrival.

371/1750

_____________________________________________________________________________________

✞ Izo Kaguya 
     Shikotsumyaku 

Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] W721u3t

Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 13th July 2017, 2:58 am

Lucius decided to accept the job, earlier when he took the paper, a guard walked up to him and asked Lucius if he was actually taking the job, when Lucius nodded, the guard rushed on ahead, supposedly to tell a higher up that somebody was taking the job? Regardless, he'd still need information other then the demolitions expert just being in a mine shaft, so he started to follow the path of where the guard was running towards to, and after a few minutes it seems the guard came back for Lucius, to tell him that the officer was informed of his partaking in the job, and that his partner is with the officer as well... Lucius was surprised, he didn't have a partner, unless somebody followed him from Lamia Scale which is unlikely. So he decided to follow the guard to the officer and meet this "partner".

And so he did, the guard led Lucius to a well-decorated officer which was more detailed and eye-catching then the normal guards, clearly showing that he was a higher rank. Next to him was a white-haired man who looked like he had a unique perspective to him... This must be the "partner" that he is assigned with supposedly. Lucius had a good look at him. "I didn't know another person was taking this job." Lucius said, he thought he was going to take on this job alone, but it seems there was another mage interested in making some money.

477/1750 WC

Izo
    Izo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izo 13th July 2017, 3:14 am

Izo stood there waiting for his temporary partner with the guard he was currently standing beside. As he stood there, he could only think about how the bomber was endangering the city and how much lives he could have already taken, imagining this made the calm and gentle boy furious, he couldn't stand for innocent people being hurt for no reason. Sure he was in a Dark Guild, but he did not know what they were capable of, he only thought they were named a Dark Guild because they have stolen things, not killed people, but boy was he wrong about Savage Skull. Hopefully one day the boy will recognize what a mistake it was to become a member of Savage Skull. Out of nowhere, the guard interrupted his thoughts as he told him his partner was approaching.

Izo would stand up more straight as he would see his temporary partner who had two different colour eyes. Though it was weird for him, he couldn't say anything, because he had one of the freakiest skills ever. So as the boy approached, Izo would smile at him, "Hello, the name's Izo. Nice to meet you." He would introduce himself kindly, "I look forward to do this job with you." He would finish as he pointed towards the direction of the mine shaft.

After saying their goodbyes to the officers, they would begin to head off towards the direction of mine shaft as they walked in the blazing heat, still determined to find the bomber and defeat him to save Crocus from any type of jeopardy he or she could put it in. As they walked, Izo would be able to see a faint view of the mine shaft before he ran towards it, with Lucius following?

Izo would begin to enter the mine shaft as he gestured to Lucius that it was clear and okay to continue into the mine shaft.

691/1750

Last edited by Izo on 13th July 2017, 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

✞ Izo Kaguya 
     Shikotsumyaku 

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th July 2017, 3:14 am

The member 'Izo' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] TV6mrb1 Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] UtKyMUJ Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] TV6mrb1
    Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 13th July 2017, 3:44 am

Lucius thought the white-haired man was trouble, but it seems that he was far more civilized then his appearance showed to be and smiled back. "Likewise, I suppose another mage wouldn't hurt if were hunting a wanted criminal. The name's Lucius." and so, it appeared that they were in agreement and both of them started to walk towards the mine shaft which is where the criminal was hiding supposedly, if this criminal showed skill in the use of explosives, then it's likely the mines might be rigged to explode for any intruders, so Lucius told Izo. "So according to the job, this guy specializes in explosives. Be wary of any set explosives, you wouldn't want to take a wrong step for any traps."

They proceeded into the mine shaft, with a long rocky tunnel that lead to several paths, but one was most notable of all as it appeared to be the one that looked to be the most recently worked and mined. It was a hunch, but Lucius felt like the fugitive was in that path. "Let's go this way, I got a feeling he's in that path." and went on, assuming that Izo was following along. As they went deeper in, the mood and feeling of the cave started to feel darker, more strange and very mysterious. Lucius's instinct clicked when he thought he heard something crawl on the walls. "... Is something on the walls?" Lucius didn't want to sound paranoid, so he continued on, but there it was again, he heard an odd sound... a hiss of some kind... he stood still for a second to try and listen in, to hear crawling from somewhere.

Soon enough, a spider jumped down in-front of them and started to rush fast towards Lucius. "Get back!" Lucius pushed Izo back and as fast as possible, casted a Gravity Well to where the spider was. Lucius's purple circle showed up on the ceiling and was pushing down gravity to the ground, the spider that was rushing to Lucius before was pushed down, and soon enough it seems that about five other spiders fell down from the ceiling to the gravity well. He took a closer look at them and saw that they had explosives attached to them. "Look, explosive spiders. No doubt the work of that explosive fugitive, what do you want to do about these spiders? I don't think I can hold the gravity well for long."

885/1750 WC

Last edited by Lucius Octavio on 13th July 2017, 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing font color)

Izo
    Izo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izo 13th July 2017, 5:22 am

Izo's eyes would widen as the spider would jump down and attempt to jump at them, but impressively, Lucius was able to hold with some type of gravity magic, it showed pure strength and wasn't allowing the measly spiders to get an inch on them, "Interesting. I'll take care of them while you hold them still." He would swipe his arm to the left as his finger bones shot at each of the spiders, making them detonate while his finger bones regenerated. He would hear a faint sound from the top of them, and luckily just before they would've of died, Izo noticed that there was people laying a trap on the top and jumped to the ground while bringing Lucius with them. So they successfully avoided the bomb at the top of the mine shaft, but from the top, two people jumped down with dynamite at their hands.

Izo noticed that the last spider was still alive and chasing them, so he quickly ran past the two people with dynamite and kicked it at one of their faces, causing it to explode and kill one of the dynamite people. "You guys endanger others just for the sake of toying with explosions? You deserve what I'm gonna do to you." Izo would say as a bone protruded from his elbow, and he would swiftly stab it in his heart before he could even react.

"Rest in peace." He would turn his head and signal for Lucius to keep going no matter what.

943/1750

✞ Izo Kaguya 
     Shikotsumyaku 

Izo
    Izo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izo 13th July 2017, 5:26 am

Forgot to roll. rip. Doing it now.

✞ Izo Kaguya 
     Shikotsumyaku 

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th July 2017, 5:26 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] MPfmPli Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] MPfmPli Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] UtKyMUJ Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] TV6mrb1
    Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 13th July 2017, 5:49 am

Lucius was holding down the spiders with Gravity Well that ambushed them per the man's request, and saw him push out... bones from his fingers towards the downed spiders? That was quite a weird magic, but it seemed to be effective nonetheless. While most of the spiders were being killed, Lucius was dragged by Izo as supposedly there were two more men who showed up and set up a bomb on the ceiling. It seems that Lucius was saved by Izo as he just saved Lucius from a possible trap, however due to the grab Lucius was forced to let go of his gravity well and it seems that one of the spiders who survived was chasing them. Izo kicked it towards one of the dynamite men and stabbed the other swiftly with his elbow bone, he was then told to keep moving forward.

So he did, Lucius ran forward further into the cave to try and find this boss. It was clear that whoever this person was, they had some form of operations running in the mine shaft and they have to stop it. Lucius eventually ran down the path to a lightened room with a massive minefield all over it... along with another man and he's carrying one of the spiders. The man then ordered the spider to jump right on Lucius, but he puts his hand aimed at the spider and brings out a small magic circle, using Gravity Push to push the spider away, it landed right on the man's face and didn't explode, he tries to get it off but as he's moving around doing so, he heads into the direction of the mine field, as soon as Lucius notices this he runs as far as possible and jumps down to the ground, covering his eyes and for all those who are in the caves, a massive "BOOM" can be heard, shaking the entire mine shaft with a couple of rocks falling down from the ceiling. He got back up to see that the entire minefield was gone, as the smoke/dust started to clear from the explosions, he could hear footsteps coming from the other side of the room... he braced himself for who it could be.

1257/1750

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th July 2017, 5:49 am

The member 'Lucius Octavio' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] TV6mrb1 Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] TV6mrb1
    Izo
    Izo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izo 13th July 2017, 6:14 am

Izo had been not paying attention when the explosion went off as he thought of Lucius' magic and how it worked, he had seen many magic but never anything like his, it fascinated him. Fortunately, he came out of the explosion unscathed as he was just a centimeter to far to get in contact with the immensely destructive explosion that caused rocks to fall from the rocky ceiling as cracks began to also form on the ceilings side, in the end, if they were caught in it. It would most likely be game over, so Izo would think of a game plan as he heard footsteps approaching from a short distance opposite him. Sweat would begin to caress his face as two more dynamite people would be running maniacally towards them as if they were going to set off a bomb.

Izo would simply wait it out, testing the two to see if they were stupid enough to fall into the obvious trap that was quite literally above them. Though, stupidly, they would continue their run towards him and just before they could make it any closer, Izo would cross both his arms and whip them out in a swift manner, causing to bone bullets to protrude from the skin and hit the already cracked and damaged ceiling. Due to the bone bullets, most of the ceiling would fall down on the two suicide bombers, easily defeating them.

"I see, these guys are so loyal to their boss that they would wrap themselves in dynamite and explode themselves with the enemy. Lucky I got them in time, they possible could have killed us." He would now keep alert as he focused intently as he managed to hear sounds coming from not too far away.

"More are coming for round three, huh?" He would stand in his battle stance, ready for anymore enemies that would attempt to make their attack.

1262/1750

✞ Izo Kaguya 
     Shikotsumyaku 

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th July 2017, 6:14 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] TV6mrb1 Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] UtKyMUJ
    Izo
    Izo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izo 13th July 2017, 6:15 am

We are now skipping all the monsters so we can get the boss.

✞ Izo Kaguya 
     Shikotsumyaku 

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th July 2017, 6:15 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] UtKyMUJ Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] TV6mrb1 Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] TV6mrb1 Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] UtKyMUJ Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] MPfmPli Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] UtKyMUJ Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] TV6mrb1 Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] MPfmPli
    Izo
    Izo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izo 13th July 2017, 6:16 am

Bruh tf is the percentage on getting the boss ;-;

✞ Izo Kaguya 
     Shikotsumyaku 

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th July 2017, 6:16 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] TV6mrb1 Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] UtKyMUJ Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] UtKyMUJ Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] TV6mrb1
    Izo
    Izo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izo 13th July 2017, 6:16 am

Ok we are moving on to the boss.

✞ Izo Kaguya 
     Shikotsumyaku 

Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 13th July 2017, 6:29 am

Lucius was re-united shortly with Izo after the explosion, and it seemed that Izo managed to take care of the two enemies that were charging towards them with relative ease as he set off the rocks on top of them. Surely, after such a massive explosion everyone that were present in the mine shaft were now notified that there are intruders. "I don't think it's wise if we continue to stay in here... that explosion has most likely caught the attention of every person or creature in here." and as soon as Lucius said that, it appeared he was right as he could hear a barrage of footsteps and hissing coming towards them. There was a great number of demolition holders and spiders with explosives attached to them covering around both Izo and Lucius. "Not good... how are we going to get out of this?" but soon enough, all the demolition holders and spiders stood back.

One tall figure walked past the crowd of spiders and men, one with larger explosives attached all over him, he had an odd appearance but if Lucius had to guess, it's the wanted fugitive that the job inquired about, he clearly wasn't a normal person. Lucius looked over to Izo saying "I think that's him... the guy were after, what should we do? this situation isn't looking good..." he had to repeat himself, but Lucius showed fear now, as he believed he might die in this cave.

1500/1750

Izo
    Izo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izo 14th July 2017, 5:17 am

Izo would listen carefully as his temporary partner would tell him about the creatures he was hearing and how they would soon be approaching. Though, Izo did not care in the least, he was gonna have to fight them either way, so why not now. Oddly, just as the different colored eye boy mentioned the parade of every person or creature, they began to appear, footsteps louder than those when you hear an elephant stomping. Izo's eyes would widen as they crowd of creatures and people were humongous, was the boss pooping them out!?

The leader would walk as the everyone else would stand back, conveniently he would walk straight towards Izo, as he approached Izo would smirk, "I wouldn't get to close too me." He would warn as he furrowed his eyebrows. Though, the boss, thinking he was bluffing would go right up to his face. "You won't do anything kid!" The cocky man would say up in his face.

"Dance of The Porcupine"Izo would whisper as bones protruded from all over his body at the length of three meters, due to the man being so close, he was punctured by threes bones, one at his genital which would have hurt really bad, one in the stomach, and the last in his chest. "I warned you." He would tell him as he protruded a bone from his palm and would look at him intently, would he stab him?

1505/1750

✞ Izo Kaguya 
     Shikotsumyaku 

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th July 2017, 5:17 am

'Damage Dice' :
    Boom! [Job] [Lucius/Izo] Attack
    Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 14th July 2017, 5:34 am

Lucius was watching around, keeping on his constant guard because of being surrounded by a lot of demolition slaves and spiders. He looked behind him to see that Izo was taking on the boss, but it ended rather shortly as it seems that Izo extended his bones like he did before into vital areas of the boss, it's clear that the boss wouldn't last very long unless he was to receive medical attention, which he raised the issue of to Izo. "I just thought I'd let you know... I think we get a bigger reward for turning him in, are you sure you want to kill him?" Lucius would usually execute the man on the spot, but if he remembered correctly... the reward was doubled if the demolitions man was turned in, it'd be a waste to not utilize that chance.

Lucius's confidence was coming back as it appeared the crowd around Izo and Lucius was starting to show fear after what Izo did to the boss, then again... executing him could scare off these guys, with Izo and Lucius walking off home free. Regardless, it doesn't appear it's Lucius's choice and rather it's up to Izo since it's his kill.

1701/1750

Last edited by Lucius Octavio on 14th July 2017, 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding color)

Izo
    Izo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izo 14th July 2017, 5:53 am

Anger would fill him as he stared at the bomber with blood lust in his vivid green eyes. He couldn't hold in his endless rage as he remembered how many innocent people and kids he has killed, the amount of families he had destroyed just for the benefit of his own good. Why the man was a suicide bomber was still a question to be answered, but Izo didn't care for his answer and without an ounce of hesitation, stabbed the bone that protruded through his palm through the bomber's head, deeming him dead. "You don't deserve to rest in peace. That was for all the innocent people you have hurt." His vivid green eyes looking down at the dead body in disappointment. "Who knew humankind could stoop this low, Tch." He would retract all his bones back into his body, causing the lifeless body of the bomber to the fall on the ground.

He would pick up the body, throwing it over his shoulder carefully before he stared at the crowd of the bomber's henchmen, "I won't kill you, leave." In a frightened state they would leave without a word. He would look at Lucius, telling him it was time to leave while he had the dead corpse on his shoulder.

"This was fun, I hope to meet you again." He would hand in the body after arriving at the palace and they would both receive their rewards. Izo would wave him off as he left the scene.

1754/1750

✞ Izo Kaguya 
     Shikotsumyaku 

Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 14th July 2017, 6:09 am

Lucius saw the demolitions man was dropped to the ground and killed, and as theorized the rest of the crowd ran away after seeing their boss fall. He also followed alongside Izo as ordered to head back to the palace and receive their rewards, while he imagined a better outcome with capturing the man alive for a better reward, it is what it is now. The reward still isn't bad even with the man dead. It appeared that as soon as Lucius and Izo received their rewards, Izo was soon on his way. One of the guards walked up to Lucius and said "By the way... I've always wondered, what do you guys do at that dark guild of yours?" Lucius showed a surprised look to the guard, then replying "What do you mean? I'm from Lamia Scale, it's a legal guild." the guard showed a genuine surprise. "Seriously? that mage you were working with is from Savage Skull, a dark guild. We were just told then what his identity was." 

Lucius was shocked at first, but eventually became calm. His depictions and knowledge of what a dark guild mage would be appears to be totally wrong from what he saw of Izo, sure, he still killed the boss but he did it for a good reason, usually a dark guild member would just do it for far worse reasons. He did want to meet Izo again, but it might be under weird circumstances considering the different guilds they're from.

1942/1750

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:19 am