Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

World Hopping

Will Carter
    Will Carter

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey Kings Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

World Hopping Empty World Hopping

Post by Will Carter 1st July 2017, 9:18 pm

The last thing Maxwell remembered was feeling the claws of the Kracken on his back, and watching as the sun faded from view as he descended into the black depths of the sea. His body felt so cold, chilled down to the bone. Vision fading, Maxwell could feel his consciousness fading until... he woke up. He sat up groggily, looking down at himself. He was completely dry, and he was wearing his old suit... the white and gray striped coat that hung over the rest of the coat, the raised shoulder pads... everything. Was what he just went through a dream? No a reach to his side showed the reality of the situation as he felt the cold leather of the codex umbra hanging from his belt. 'Am I doomed to just live my life forever now?' Maxwell thought, rubbing the back of his head with his hand. He got his answer. 'We're not done playing with you yet.' came the sound of 'their' voices.

Maxwell felt strange. He knew what death felt like, the sharp bite of the reapers hand. He wasn't dead. The more aware of his surroundings he became, the more aware of a powerful and indescribable feeling everywhere. In the ground, in the air and the light, and most bizarrely in himself. Finally starting to look around, and examine his surroundings Maxwell had no clue where he was. 'What is this place? I've never seen anything like this, not my palace or the streets of downtown New York. It's so... Ancient looking.' Came Maxwell's thoughts. The presence of the dead surrounded him, like he was in the ruins of a long dead civilization. But no... He could feel other people. Nearby, Maxwell spotted a door. Standing, and dusting off his suit, the former king walked out and found himself in a ghost town, outside a forest that reeked of the dark. "Hello, would someone kindly tell me where I am?" Came the impossibly basey voice of William 'Maxwell' Carter. It was smooth and deep, like a base guitar. 'This will be interesting. Let's see how this plays out.' Came the endless voices of 'them' further taunting Maxwell.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

World Hopping Tumblr_os3jk5j9KS1tckh3so2_540
    World Hopping Tumblr_os3jk5j9KS1tckh3so3_540

D - 0 / C - 0 / B - 0 / A - 0 / S - 0 / SS - 0 / 10Y - 0 / 100Y - 0
    'I was a king once, you know.'

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:11 am