Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ms. Cooper's last minutes

Smrt
    Smrt

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Motor City Rush- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 36
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2212

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anti-Space magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ms. Cooper's last minutes Empty Ms. Cooper's last minutes

Post by Smrt 15th June 2017, 12:58 pm

Spoiler:

The rain was pouring, like someone had opened a tap, as Smrt entered the Oak town. Using his left hand he was trying to make a makeshift hood and cover his head with the back of his jacket, but him being so big and muscular, it only went to half way. In his other hand, he was holding a piece of paper, that was now fully socket and almost unreadable. It was once a job request, with full details, but as Smrt was too lazy to read it, he now did not know what was to be done, he only knew that the contractor's name was Miss Coldflower and that she did gardening. He gave himself his first task, finding the contractor.
    As the rain was slowly stopping and Smrt walked around the town aimlessly asking around, he hit a jackpot when he found the Gardening Asociation of Oak Town. it was a four story building with walls green as leaves and roof red as a rose. It had a tiny door that made Smrt bend down to enter. The room was almost empty, with just a few old ladies talking about flowers. They were all surprised when a 7 feet tall man entered the room.

WC:206

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ms. Cooper's last minutes Smrt_sign

OLD:
    Smrt
    Smrt

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Motor City Rush- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ms. Cooper's last minutes Empty Re: Ms. Cooper's last minutes

Post by Smrt 15th June 2017, 2:25 pm

"I am sorry to bother you. Do you know any Miss Coldflower? I have some business with her, but I only know her name and that she is a gardener." said Smrt trying to sound polite.
    The old ladies were looking at him and started giggling.
    "So she started finding young men now, has she?" said one of them.
    "No wonder she lost the last time." replied the second one laughing.
    Smrt just stood, slightly confused and ashamed, while the grannies made fun of him and Miss Coldflower.
    "Oh. Cheer up. We are just joking. That the only thing, we can do at this age." the first one said, as the second one added "Her is the second house on the right from this building. It should say Coldflower on the mailbox. You can't miss it."

When he was out of the building the rain had already stopped, and his coat was already dry. He went in search of Ms. Coldflower's house, which was exactly where the old ladies said it would be.
    Smrt approached the door and knocked. A little old grumpy lady appeared and started shouting "What! What do you want?"
    Smrt was amused by her deminer, so very arrogantly said "I am from Savage Skull. The dark you hired. I am here so we can agree on payment and to define what is the scope of my job. So what I need to do and how much will you pay me."

WC:244

_____________________________________________________________________________________

OLD:
    Smrt
    Smrt

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Smrt 15th June 2017, 3:15 pm

In that moment, hearing those word. Ms Coldflower stood scared to her bones, not able to move.
    "But... I... How can you just come here like that? Did anyone see you? Come in." she said with her trembling voice. Smrt just nodded not saying a word and entered her house.
    After much delaying and bargaining, the old lady confessed that she indeed did put on a job, and it was needed to kill Ms. Cooper, this year's renowned garden competition winner. She was ready to pay 1200 Jewels for the job well done. "I do not care what you do, but I want it done." She explained the location of Ms. Cooper's house.

Finding Ms. Cooper's house was even easier, as once you know what you are looking for it is very easy to find in Oak Town. Smrt was trying to think of a plan, but with nothing concrete produced, he decided to give it a straight force approach of entering and murdering.

Tearing down the door was an easy task, done swiftly, and they hid a small room filled with pictures and flowers. Ms. Cooper looked much younger than Ms. Coldflower, and with her ponytail like hair called to being hugged.

WC:203

OLD:
    Smrt
    Smrt

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Smrt 15th June 2017, 4:09 pm

The old lady screamed as the gigantic man tore her door down and entered her house.
    "I am sorry Ms. Cooper. But this is business." said Smrt while looking at her from a height. Ms. Cooper was so scared that if her hair was not already white Smrt was sure that it would have become so in that moment.
    The screaming continued and Smrt could hear some footsteps coming from the upstairs. A smile was forming on Smrt's mouth "Oh there are more people here. And they could have survived if you just did not scream." he said while showing her to be quiet, by placing his finger over her mouth.
    The footsteps were getting louder and closer, and Smrt was ready to attack whoever it was approaching. The old lady was weeping, but quietly now.
    As the doors of the room opened a slender young boy jumped in, in a red kimono with bronze details.
    "I will protect you, grandma." the boy shouted while taking a fighting stance.
    Smrt was not sure if the boy was serious, or not, as his fighting stance did look practised, but his magic power was almost negligible.
    Smrt gave the boy time to make the first move and just smiled while not letting any of the boy's attempts at getting Ms. Cooper succeed.

WC:220

OLD:
    Smrt
    Smrt

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Smrt 16th June 2017, 4:02 am

The boy was much younger than Smrt, and with Smrt being 7 feet tall, the boy looked even younger. In his battle stance, he looked like he knew what he was doing, but Smrt in those couple of mouths of wandering, learned to recognise experience in battle, and this boy had none.
    "Kid. Just go. I was hired to kill her and I will do my job. I will let you live if you go right now." even though Smrt's moments of compassion were rare, they did happen. "Kid. I don't want to destroy your future, or kill you. So please just go." "Charly, honey please, just go. Don't do this. You could die." said Ms Cooper with her caring voice.
    "I will save you." the boy spoke to his grandma. He put his left hand on his temple and his eyes glowed red for a moment. "Don't worry, Dad is coming." the boy said still not grasping the situation. "You rascal. You will remember the day you went against Infinity Hydra. I will end you. Thunder Palm." the boy jumped attacking Smrt. His palm was flashing light red and sparking surrounded with lightning. There was no fear in his eyes, only determination. Still not wanting to kill him Smrt opted to use a different method.
    Smrt grabbed the boy's arm and took the full force of the spell, boys eyes started to widen and there was a worried look on his face,
    Though in much pain, Smrt grinned "Tickles. You call that an attack. let me show you an attack." With all his might Smrt pushed the boy's elbow from underneath, making it bend backwards, and fracturing.

WC:278

OLD:
    Smrt
    Smrt

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Smrt 16th June 2017, 4:53 am

Smrt was still holding the boy's broken arm, as young mage scream in agony and pain.
    He processed to punch him once again this time in the face, as blood was gushing out of the boy's nose and mouth.
    "CHARLY, NOOO!" the old lady screamed as Smrt's fist was hitting her grandson's face.
    "Told you. Now to the job at hand."
    Letting the hand go, the boy fell to the floor and Smrt turned his attention to Ms Cooper.
    "See I told you this would have happened, this is on your hands." Smrt said while kneeling beside the old woman that was crying for the life of her grandson.
    "He wants to be a hero, but he needs a lot of training to do for that." Smrt continued "Don't worry he is not dead. He is only.. well... on a brink of death, but is still not dead. I told him to run. You told him to run, but he is stubborn and did not listen, and now look what had happened to him." Smrt was looking at the boy's limp body on the floor. "I am talking too much. Back to the job. This will be quick and, I hope, painless."
    Smrt put his hand over Ms. Cooper's mouth, to prevent her from screaming, and put his other hand on her chest. As the magic energy was flowing Smrt's hand sank into her chest. Suddenly stopping, he realised his magic grip. Ms. Cooper's body flung backwards, almost escaping Smrt's tight grip on her face. She was now dead.
    Smrt rushed to exit the house as he was not ready to fight the boy father, though there were people outside. Exiting he could hear that boy was still alive, but just knocked out.
    He hid for a while and finally went to pick up his award.

WC:306

OLD:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:48 pm