Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Boredom is a monster that you don't want to fight

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Boredom is a monster that you don't want to fight Empty Boredom is a monster that you don't want to fight

Post by Aria Beleren 8th April 2017, 2:21 pm

Good afternoon/morning/evening to all,

No, I'm not new. Yes, I'm back. No I'm not here to ruin your day. :D I'm just bored and I'm here to rp with friends and hopefully make some new ones.

See ya,
    Kyll now known as Aria

Remember all: Clean slate. So if you want to hash up old stuff I will probably ignore you.
    Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 8575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kiah Lake
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Boredom is a monster that you don't want to fight Empty Re: Boredom is a monster that you don't want to fight

Post by Lacey Botticelli 8th April 2017, 3:02 pm

Hey Aria, welcome back ^.^ I know you're not new now :)
    Enjoy the clean slate and good luck to you!
    Ursala
    Ursala

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Guild : Black Sails
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Horizon's Light
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Boredom is a monster that you don't want to fight Empty Re: Boredom is a monster that you don't want to fight

Post by Ursala 8th April 2017, 9:41 pm

Welcome back! And, yup you're good as new, except unlike newbs you already know how the site works x3.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Boredom is a monster that you don't want to fight Black_12Boredom is a monster that you don't want to fight Black_14
    Haku'na Matata
    Haku'na Matata

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 825

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haku'na Matata 8th April 2017, 9:49 pm

Welcome back mate!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinity Hydra's
    Boredom is a monster that you don't want to fight Jfppgz10

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 9th April 2017, 1:45 am

Welcome back, Kyll. Don't know if you remember me, but I was Tracy Grimoire. Hope to RP with you again ❤

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 9th April 2017, 11:01 am

Welcome back, Kyller. *schemes with for plot/threads*

Boredom is a monster that you don't want to fight LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Post by Guest 9th April 2017, 11:51 am

Welcome back! :)

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:33 am