Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Iris Luveni - W.I.P

jadeal
    jadeal

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Iris Luveni - W.I.P Empty Iris Luveni - W.I.P

Post by jadeal 3rd April 2017, 8:55 am

Iris Luveni - W.I.P Ayanam10

Name: Iris Luveni
    Birthday: 03/23
    Sexuality: Gay
    Special Characteristics: N/A

Personality: Iris is a youthful soul tethered to an ageing world, a curious spirit filled with questions about a land filled with answers. Her curiosity drives her to learn, and the more she learns about Fiore, the more things she finds worth protecting. These are her driving motivations: the wonder that pulls her to this world of magic and adventure and the incredible affection she feels for everything in it. Holding these things together is a naivety that forms the scaffolding of her persona. Her 16 year old mind has yet to accept the harsh reality of life, forcing it away in favour of the fairy tale heh Iris thinks she lives in. To this day, her dreams are still filled with heroics and romantics, and her young, wonderous mind turns those dreams into goals, goals which have lead her down the path of a mage.

But it's those very same goals that form the crux of Iris' biggest flaw. She would like nothing more than to help everyone, and to make every person she meets feel happy. In theory, that's practically impossible, but Iris is both too young and too hopeful to understand that. She thinks that she can please every person in the world at the same time, and her naivety prevents her from accepting failure as a normal facet of life. These are the things that cripple her as a person. She's the world's nicest, kindest, most polite suck-up, but if people don't like her, or if she's unable to help somebody, she can only ever blame herself for it. What this leads to is a self-destructive lack of confidence and trust in her own capabilities as a person, let alone her position in life.

And the worst part of all of this is that Iris can't even see that she's being held back by her own youth! She's at the age where she thinks she's becoming mature, unaware that she's constantly damaging herself psychologically. In her mind, she knows for certain that the issue isn't anything other than her ineptitude as a person, something that results in several offers of help or assistance being turned away by a girl that is convinced that she is the problem.

Despite all of this, though, Iris retains a semblance of determination. Though it could be more aptly described as a somber struggle against the things that life throws at her, it nonetheless keeps Iris from falling into a permanent pit of depression. While her heart may easily be shattered, she is also more than capable of piecing it back together, though she can never quite move forward from that point. In this sense, even with so much of her psyche working against her, Iris is still a very pleasant young leady to be around.

Likes:(What does your character like and why? ) 3 minimum, bullet point them individually, with at least one sentence to describe them.
    Dislikes: (What does your character dislike and why?) 3 minimum, bullet point them individually, with at least one sentence to describe them.
    Motivations: (What motivates your character in life?) 3 minimum, bullet point them individually, with at least one sentence to describe them.
    Fears: (What does your character fear in life? Can be phobia or anything else. ) 3 minimum, bullet point them individually, with at least one sentence to describe them.

General Appearance

Height: (How tall is your character)
    Weight: (How much does your character weigh)
    Hair: (What color is the hair and how is it designed)
    Eyes: (What color are the eyes)
    Skin Tone: (How is the skin tone, light, dark, etc)
    Appearance: (What is your characters general appearance. Physical and clothing is needed)

Guild/Council

Guild: Sabertooth
    Tattoo: Iris' Guild Tattoo rests neatly on the back of her left hand, the stark white symbol strikingly apparent against the fair tone of skin.

Iris Luveni - W.I.P Empty Re: Iris Luveni - W.I.P

Post by Guest 16th December 2017, 9:20 pm

Iris Luveni - W.I.P XEibTrW

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:58 am