Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hands of Defiance

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Completed Hands of Defiance

Post by michaelkeha 6th February 2017, 12:37 am

(Bought and gifted to me by Yazuki Yoshino)

Name: Hands of Defiance
    Type:Gauntlets
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Strengths:

Damn Tough
    The metal used to forge the hands of defiance and the magic infused within make the Hands incredibly durable

Weaknesses:

Fine Motor skills what are those?
    While wearing the Hands things like using delicate instruments and even the simple acting of writing become nigh on impossible

Large
    Due to their large nature, the Hands of Defiance are impossible to conceal and thus are always visible on the wielder even if they have removed them.

Duct tape won't fix that
    due to the complex inner workings of the Hands if they become jammed or overload it will take 3 posts to get them working again.
    Abilities:
    Ability 1:

ability 2:

Last edited by michaelkeha on 9th February 2017, 12:12 pm; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hands of Defiance -9gECUXK

Completed Re: Hands of Defiance

Post by Guest 8th February 2017, 6:10 pm

Hey there, michael! I just have a few things that need to be fixed on this application. You can find them in this color.
    michaelkeha wrote:(Bought and gifted to me by Yazuki Yoshino)

Name: Hands of Defiance
    Type:Gauntlets
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Strengths:

Natural weapons
    Due to the claws at the end of each of the Hands of Defiance, the hands give a 10% damage buff when using unarmed strikes This cannot be a strength, unless one of the abilities gives a 10% damage buff for the gauntlets.

Damn Tough
    The metal used to forge the hands of defiance and the magic infused within make the Hands incredibly durable

Weaknesses:

Fine Motor skills what are those?
    While wearing the Hands things like using delicate instruments and even the simple acting of writing become nigh on impossible

Large
    Due to their large nature, the Hands of Defiance are impossible to conceal and thus are always visible on the wielder even if they have removed them.

Duct tape won't fix that
    due to the complex inner workings of the Hands if they become jammed or overload it will take 3 posts to get them working again.
    Abilities:
    Ability 1:

ability 2:
    michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 9th February 2017, 3:00 am

Fixed ability 2 and I will fix ability 1 if I have to after I explain the entire design of my character is yeah he has a shit ton extra MP and MP drain because every one of his C rank spells and up drain 2 times or more of the MP but if I can't get the MP I need it just means I have to redesign all my spells and UAs I had planned which is more of just me doing an internal rebalance of my character

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 9th February 2017, 8:53 am

The thing is, I cannot allow for additional MP to increase per rank, that alone is considerably OP. MP can also only increase to a max of 25% anyhow. So, either way you look at it, it's just not possible, unfortunately.
    michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 9th February 2017, 9:10 am

That's cool I changed and fixed it to a speed and reflex buff instead.

Post by Guest 9th February 2017, 12:02 pm

Mind stating the ranks of the abilities please? And as for the speed buff, I can allow 25% at your current rank with a 5% increase up to the max rank of the ability (i.e. if the max rank is A, then 40%, if the max rank is S, then 45%).
    michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 9th February 2017, 12:15 pm

fixed.

Post by Guest 9th February 2017, 1:00 pm

Hands of Defiance S1SnyFE

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 12:22 am