Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Raid the Old, Raise the New

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Raid the Old, Raise the New Empty Raid the Old, Raise the New

Post by Aura 31st January 2017, 1:24 pm

Raid the Old, Raise the New WEPZ2Rw
    -click the image for the job description-

Raging Volcano - Altar of Sacrifice:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Raid the Old, Raise the New GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Raid the Old, Raise the New Empty Re: Raid the Old, Raise the New

Post by Aura 9th February 2017, 6:20 pm

Raging Volcano today was the same as it had always been; the heat scorching the dry earth until it crumbled even more than it already had, winds so hot and vicious they could burn one's skin if they were out in the open for too long. The sulfur that the continuously active volcano exhaled made it hard to breathe due to there being no wind present to move the substance away, while the cracks through which fire and burning earth escaped seemed to happily use the sulfur as fuel to burn their eerie blue flames. In some books it's recorded that in times long past this volcano was broken and controlled by mankind; by both those with light and darkness within them that surpassed a certain limit that would even make the very forces of nature bow down to them. It was in those times that Raging Volcano had been the stage for a ritual so vile and foul that mankind banned it from its memory and history alike.... yet in this era, the myth still remained.

Even worse still... the myth still lived.

The darkness that encompassed her vision was strong and blinding, pressing unto her chest like a weight she could not work against. Her consciousness seemed there only briefly, the heat making it unable for the young woman to focus on where she was and what was happening around her. The sulfur made her dizzy and trying to move her body hurt more than she would've liked to admit, as if it wasn't her own body anymore. The lack of oxygen made her lungs hurt and unconsciously gasp for breath, yearning for fresh air that wasn't riddled with the toxic volcanic gasses. She felt panic as her eyelids wouldn't open any further, fear upon hearing rummaging footsteps closing in on her, and at last her breath got stuck in her throat as her body denied service in any way. Whatever was closing in on her got close enough to radiate its warmth upon her skin; cinders sparked and burnt her gently, almost tingly, while her unknown assailant sniffed and snorted. Its footstep left after what seemed to be an eternity, but the young maiden had no time to witness it all, as she fell back into the darkness of slumber, pulling her back into its sweet embrace.

An unknown amount of time later, the woman regained consciousness again, her back aching from the stone she laid upon, and her eyes stinging from the dust and toxic fumes. This time however she was able to move her body again, be it but slightly. Fingers stretching and curling until she could clench her fists entirely; then slowly moving her arms. Scraping metal echoed; startling her until she felt the heavy iron around her wrists. Chains. Her ankles had the same sensation. "I... have... to..." she thought as she tried to force her eyes to open. It stung and she closed them before she could even see the faintest of light. A voice resonated in the back of her mind, forcing her to look. She didn't know who or what, but this voice sounded familiar... so as she went, the young maiden tried to open her eyes once more, and attempted five more times before being able to fully open them. The world looked blurry, and as she tried to get used to the light again, she pushed herself upright. There was something large beside her, and it first made her startle quite badly, thinking it to be the creature from earlier, yet felt no life-force to it an lowered her arms again. The chains chimed through the platform in the volcano as she watched at the shadow, which slowly but steadily turned into the actual statue of a bellowing horned beast visible to her still weak eyes. Her sight was slow to return. "Where am I?" she wondered, and as she thought more questions arose within her mind. Questions she did not know the answer to. Where was she? Who was she? And how did she get down here? The raven-haired maiden just sat there on the altar, unknowing of its ancient sacrificial utility in the past, and unaware that another was soon to join her. The voice inside her head clearly stated so. "You'll be saved... soon."

wordcount: 719
    Total wordcount: 719

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 15th May 2017, 6:59 pm

Where are we going? Mark projected into his own mind, as his legs moved of their own accord. No, not of their own accord, of the accord of the demon with whom he shared a body.

Calm down and be quiet, my child. We must reach this volcano immediately. The tales I have heard are beyond disturbing. It infuriates me when my brethren terrorize the humans for no reason at all. Mark could feel the anger pulsing through his veins, but it was not his own anger. Two fragmented souls sharing one body that was just barely whole on its own was a feeling one never grew accustomed to.

What do we do when we find it though? Whatever it is... He asked. He was always willing to allow to Devil to take over, he felt an overwhelming sense of trust for the being with whom he shared a body. Still, his memories from when Tasuruha took over were... Foggy, at best, so he felt uneasy whenever he awoke from a deep slumber somewhere he did not recall.

It is probably best you did not know. If my siblings discover what you know,
    their assault will be relentless.
    With that, the Devil's mind-voice-echo fell silent, and Mark just waited to arrive at the "Raging Volcano". Wherever that was.

It was strange to Mark, the very essence of his own existence. He was only alive at that very moment because one singular Devil felt as though the terms of his own existence were not the correct ones. It was... Odd. There was no better word, at least no better word that Mark could think of at that moment. As the pair, if you could call them that, approached the Raging Volcano, Mark could feel the heat permeating from the ground, wiping the sweat off of his forehead as the Devil guided him towards the volcano. Their surroundings grew warmer and warmer, perhaps even too warm for a volcano. I would not know, since I have never been to a volcano, but is it just me, or is it too warm here? Could this be the influence of one of your siblings, Tasuruha?

It is more than likely, I would say. I am not one who hangs around volcanoes often, but I would agree with you. Mark nodded, which felt odd. Nodding to show his understanding of a being who was talking to him in his own head. Odd was the only way to describe this feeling. What struck him as even more strange was that, even though the ground was disturbingly warm, he could not even see the volcano. Mark could only imagine how excruciatingly hot it would be once they grew nearer to the volcano.

Perhaps the supposed sacrilegious acts are causing this? Can sacrifices give more powers to your siblings, Tasuruha? The demon simply grunted in response, this was apparently a topic he did not wish to speak about. This was not uncommon with Tasuruha. Sometimes, Mark said something that seemed totally innocent, and the Devil replied with a cold grunt that revealed no information.

It took a while before the pair did reached anything worthwhile. It took a full four hours before they could even see the volcano and another hour or so before they were on the cusp of entering. "It's... So... Hot." Mark said, too hot to actually even think anything worthwhile. He let out a groan. "Do we... Have to... Go inside?" He demon mind-grunted in affirmation and Mark let out a defeated sputter. "Just... Take control..." Mark said, his consciousness fading due to the heat. Tasuruha simply grunted again.

---

Mark's consciousness had receded, all the better. He had best not see what was to come. He had been standing on the edge of the volcano, and so he hopped down, sliding down the bumpy edge of the volcano with no real regard for his own body. He was not particularly used to having a mortal body, despite so many generations of death and rebirth. What he saw when he reached the core of the volcano, it was truely horrifying. That was the only way to describe what he was seeing. A woman... Chained to an altar. A sacrilegious sacrifice. "No..." He whispered, running towards the woman. He would not let his bretheren kill another innocent.

Word Count: 725

Total Word Count: 1444

Raid the Old, Raise the New 1zya1cx
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 28th May 2017, 2:33 pm

Voices echoed through the volcano’s crater, silently, vaguely, hearing them as if they were carried by the breeze within, bouncing against the cavern’s walls into the very depths the young maiden found herself in. She couldn’t make out what was being said and at some point even wondered whether she wasn't just imagining the voice, yet was soon enough met with the owner of the vocal sounds she’d perceived. A young boy, blond with blue eyes and looking extremely innocent, had appeared. What he saw had seemingly struck him with disdain, as he uttered a simple “no” before rushing towards her. Unaware of his intentions she backed away quickly, too rashly tugging at the chains and nearly tumbling off the altar she sat upon, weren’t it for the chain at her right disallowing her to get that inch further to fall off. Her eyes stared back at the blonde youth getting closer, riddled with fear as they skimmed the room in search for something to defend herself with. Her left hand blindly searched for something at the side of the altar, wrapped itself around something cold and lengthy and pulled it up, pointing the item towards the youth. ”Don’t come near me!” She shouted anxiously while keeping the item, a well-crafted sword, pinned before the newcomer. A chuckle brought her out of her sudden anxiety.

“Oh child… you are so amusing.” A dark and deep voice resonated within her mind. “Be at ease… you’ll be fine. He’s the one I mentioned would come save you.” His voice sounded rather amused, whereas the young raven-haired maiden was confused about his intentions. “Don’t worry Kenna, you can lower that sword you snatched, he wouldn’t have that worried look in his eyes if he had ill intentions, don’t you think?” The girl shook her head and hesitantly lowered the sword by just a bit. “What do you mean? Who’s Kenna?” She whispered, only to be answered within her mind. “Ah. Hahahaha… so you don’t remember that previous conversation. Oh well, it does us no harm if I tell you again. Your true given name is Kenna, unlike that-... heh, nevermind that. Lower the sword, my child. Go. I’ll explain to you later what it truly means.” The voice said before fading away again. It could feel the presence of another within the boy’s body, one of higher ascension like he was, and didn’t feel for a confrontation just yet. Later, perhaps, but not now. This presence within the blonde boy would be sure to feel his presence too, regardless of whether he hid or not. Still, he cared not for who or what. This wasn't his battle just yet.

Kenna, left in awe and confusion alike, loudly shouted a random “WAIT” at the youth before her; although it was meant towards Akhator, the entity within her that had taken silence as its way of living once more. No answer came inside her mind, and left her slightly beaten. Her arm lowered entirely, the sword slamming against the stone altar, yet was held tightly within Kenna’s grasp. She was confused, didn't know what was happening or how she should react. Frankly, she knew nothing more than her own name at this point. A saddened sigh escaped her lips as she stared back at the youth’s eyes. ”I… I’m. My name… is… Kenna?” she muttered, the words sounding more like a question than a fact. ”What's all this?”

Wordcount: 573
    Total wordcount: 2017

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:57 am