Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sabertooth in: Battle for a belt?

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Sabertooth in: Battle for a belt? Empty Sabertooth in: Battle for a belt?

Post by redheadedstepchild 31st January 2017, 11:38 am

Job Details:

Booted feet crunched fallen twigs and branches as Mashyuu and Itsu walked through the forest, the sound of animals echoed in the darkness of the trees, giving the pair the feeling of being watched. Mashyuu narrowed his eyes while letting them dart about. His right hand gripped the hilt of his hammer tight, ready to swing at any moment his left hand dug into his brown pants pocket and held the heavy ring left over from his past life. He could feel the power coursing through the ring, begging to be put on and feel the love Mashyuu held for his passed on wife. Itsu grabbed Mashyuu's arm and whispered in his ear. "Boo! So, where are we supposed to be going exactly?" Mashyuu nearly jumped when Itsu grabbed him, taking him off guard. "Eh? Oh. Ryo asked us to meet him here to start a job of some sort." Mashyuu muttered. He was not okay in this set of woods, the last time he was here Itsu had been killed and turned into a zombie just before he arrived. Luckily there were no ghosts floating through the air, attacking the pair. Perhaps they could sense the new energies flowing through Mashyuu or the fact that Itsu was killed here. Mashyuu stopped outside of a small wooden cabin and turned to wait for Ryo, unsure of what exactly the job was.

WC: 233
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Sabertooth in: Battle for a belt? Empty Re: Sabertooth in: Battle for a belt?

Post by RyoKnetegawa 1st February 2017, 11:49 am

Ryo sighed as he and Gora set out once against heading towards their next job. Really, he wasn’t sure why he would put all this kind of effort into these quests, but he was a teacher now and that meant he had to set examples and do things the proper way. So, he was going to have to do these things and with the student he had this time he would have to be extra careful. Kite was fairly on the level, Mashyuu on the other hand wasn’t so much on the level and his powers were unstable. There wasn’t much that he could do about it, but hopefully he could help and be the teacher that Mashyuu would need.

He and Gora arrived at the wooden cabin not too soon after Mashyuu and Itsu. Ryo smiled as he nodded his head in approval “That’s good. Now then, we are being commissioned by a woman who identified herself to me as “The Scorekeeper” She has asked us to get her a belt of the Amazon Queen. She gave us two ways to go about it, but I’m not going to give you the choice. We are to go in and negotiate for it. Under a flag of truce with respect and be proper behaving wizards of Sabertooth. If we enter under a flag of truce we shall be let in just fine. You’re going to handle the negotiations, you are going to be civil and peaceful despite the fact that women are a known man hating group. This is your first test to keep yourself calm, cool, and collected in the fact of hatred for no reason, and sheer adversity. If you can’t handle it.” He shrugged his shoulders dismissively and headed past the cabin further into the woods Gora right at his heels.

WC: 304

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sabertooth in: Battle for a belt? Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 1st February 2017, 4:54 pm

Ryo walked up to Mashyuu, explaining that the group was to acquire a belt from the Amazon Queen. In times past Mashyuu or his old ring would have known a little about the woman but now he was left scratching his head. "Well... what do we know about this lady aside from that she doesn't like men? What if things break down? How the hell do you expect me to just convince some super strong hot chick to give me the belt that keeps the skirt on her shapely hips?" Mashyuu asked and started to follow behind Ryo, walking further into the woods. He looked back at the cabin, wondering what the point of meeting here was if they were just going to continue on. Together with the others Mashyuu continued through the forest, its canopy of leaves slowly thinning out and letting more and more light into the forest.

Off in the distance Mashyuu spotted tall walls made of the trunks of trees, so tall that one couldn't simply jump the make shift fence. "Oh! That must be the place, I can smell the flowers behind the walls, and the sun is shining right on top of the place." Itsu chimed in and started to run ahead of the group. "Well at least she will be welcomed. Got any advice since I'm not allowed to just crack a skull or two?" Mashyuu glanced over to Ryo, unsure if he should go ahead alone or if Ryo was coming with him. In the distance Mashyuu could see Itsu strolling up to the massive front gates of the Amazon fortress where two women with spears stood guard. Mashyuu slapped his hand on his face, knowing that Itsu wouldn't spill the beans about the belt but would say she was with a group and trying to get inside the fortress.

WC: 311
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 2nd February 2017, 11:04 pm

Ryo sighed heavily slapping Mashyuu upside the back of his head “First things first, don’t refer to a queen of anywhere as a “Hot chick” you are also not going to ask for the belt on her ‘shapely’ hips. If you don’t want things to go down the drain be very respectful and speak properly to this queen. So let’s start with that. Speak respectfully and like you have manners. While I could kill everyone in this village I’d rather not it’d look bad for the guild.” He said in a disappointed tone of voice before watching Itsu rush forward towards the wall that held out the Amazon’s village from the rest of the forest.

He walked along with Mashyuu looking to Itsu then back to him shrugging his shoulders “I would suggest you offer up a trade for the belt. I would try for that route.” He said with a smile looking to the pair of giant doors where Itsu was already engaged with guards “I think Itsu might be a big help to you if you know how to properly use her to help you out. So, do be smart about this. I have faith in you.” He said as he stuck his hands into the pockets of his coat while Gora was right at his side looking to the guards that were now on guard seeing the two men.

WC: 232

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 3rd February 2017, 1:02 pm

A hand thwacked Mashyuu on the back of the skull, making the burly Wizard lurch forward as he quickly spun around with a glare in his blue eyes, blood surged through him as he struggled to keep whatever was giving him power at bay. His neck twisted for a moment and he swallowed the rage that was clearly boiling up, letting it seethe back down into his gut. "Hey, lets not make whatever is keeping me alive angry. I get that might be a test to see what I can manage but I'm also trying to establish a symbiotic relationship with the thing." A grin spread across his face while he put a hand up as if he were assuring Ryo. "Don't worry, you would be surprised at how good I am with women and general authority in the world." Clearly Ryo was a no nonsense kind of guy and while he was willing to help Mashyuu, maybe Mashyuu could end up helping Ryo too.

"Trade huh?...hmmm. I don't really have anything to offer as a trade, unless she wants a hammer that can't be lifted by anything other than a God Slayer." A frown covered his face while he rubbed his chin and thought hard for a few moments. The two arrived at the gates, Itsu standing before them, waiting for her friends to catch up. "They said we can go in but we have to leave our weapons out here. Boy do they not like you two." Itsu pointed to Mashyuu and Ryo with a grin on her face. "But don't worry boys I'll make sure to smooth everything over." Itsu spun around on her heels and smiled at the two guards. They glared at Ryo and Mashyuu while pushing the doors open and allowed the two to enter the land of Amazons.

The group found themselves standing in an oasis, paradise on earth. Wooden huts about ten feet high sat around the boarder of the encampment, while women worked for food, weapons and clothing. At the center of the Village was a hut larger than the rest, mostly made up of multiple smaller huts that were connected. "That must be the place. Ryo do you want to wait here or in the village while I deal with the Queen. I think a man and woman going in would work better than two men and a woman."

WC: 405
    Total: 949
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 4th February 2017, 4:25 pm

Ryo raised a brow as he shook his head slowly “I would hate to have to hurt you that’s true.” He said rather simply. He shrugged his shoulders as he heard the assurance smiling slightly the tips of his fangs just poking out from his lips “Well, let’s see how good you are Casanova.” He said in a mocking tone moving down towards the gates. The comment made by Mashyuu made him laugh in a soft playful tone “There is more than one kind of trade in the world Mashyuu. Item for item is only one of a handful of ways to trade. You could do favors or errands for her, or other such things for that matter. Don’t limit yourself and keep your options open.”

When Itsu told them they would have to go in unarmed Ryo shrugged again slowly taking his long red duster off handing it to Gora who held it in his mouth. This left him in a button up black shirt, and a toxic green vest over that. His belt was clearly visible however it was a duel strapped thing. Made of black leather one strap moved through his beltloops holding his pants up, the other hung a bit lower than that and it was covered in boxes. Immediately next to the buckle were two black and white boxes divided by the belt buckle, following those were two more blue boxes on either side and then a yellow box on each side, the last four boxes were larger still and they were green bigger than the others on his belt. He smiled and held his hands up “I have no weapons.” He said very simply to the guards and Itsu which was true. He didn’t keep his sword with him when he wasn’t planning to fight and this was not a situation where he wanted to fight. However, it would be no great trick to summon the blade from the tarot card it was held in.

Ryo nodded his head in approval but what he saw further in was a smaller wall against the bigger one which caught his eye. He walked with Mashyuu to the larger hut and then shrugged his shoulders dismissively as he stood in front of the entrance “I am leaving this to you. If things get out of hand and you botch this then I am here to back you up and make sure you get out alive. So, go on in and let’s see how you handle things.”
    WC: 419

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 4th February 2017, 6:49 pm

Arms crossed over his chest, Mashyuu watched as Ryo undressed to prove he had no weapons and the Earth Wizard laughed. The women clearly didn't know that a Wizard always had a weapon on hand. Still Mashyuu respected that his mentor was willing to humor the women at the gate. Mashyuu dropped his hammer, letting it slam into the ground where it wouldn't budge unless Mashyuu commanded the hammer to do so.

At the front of the massive hut Mashyuu nodded his head and admitted that Ryo was right but he really didn't want to put himself in servitude to anyone if he could help it. "Alright Mr. Trusting. Watch and learn." Mashyuu pointed at the ground and the earth sprouted up a beautiful red and pink rose with white petals on the boarder. The Earth Wizard spun on his heel and walked to the front door with Itsu at his side. He politely knocked on the wooden door twice all while looking back at Ryo. Slowly the door opened, and a woman glared at the men but not Itsu. "You are the men that are here on behalf of the Scorekeeper?" Mashyuu nodded in agreement and the guard stepped aside, letting the troop enter the hut.

The hut itself was covered in the furs of wild animals that were clearly hunted for their pelts, skulls used to decorate the area and candles inserted in the eye sockets of the skulls to lite the area in a warm glow. Mashyuu swallowed a dry lump and stepped inside, following the guard who walked the group to a large throne where a woman with one eye covered by a patch, dressed in leather and animal fur sat, a single leg crossed over the other. At her side a sword the size of Mashyuu rested against the wall. Mashyuu dropped to a knee and Itsu followed suit. "Your highness. It is an honor to be graced by your kindness. Thank you for your time." Mashyuu said in an almost meek tone while glancing back at Ryo, a sign that he had things under control so far. The queen motioned for the group to rise, a guard giving Itsu a seat. Mashyuu helped Itsu into her seat then looked towards the Queen, never making eye contact but looking down at her feet. "What is it you want? Speak quickly for my time is valuable and I don't entertain men." The Queen ordered.

Mashyuu slowly stepped forward and extended his palm, presenting the rose. "My mother always told me it was rude to visit a woman without a gift. Being that I have never met you or seen your culture before I brought you this beautiful rose in hopes that it this may be the start of a beautiful friendship." The Queen took the flower and placed it on a table at her side with a pleased smile. "Your mother taught you well young man. Now what is it you would ask of me?" Mashyuu swallowed and took a step back as to not invade the personal space of the Queen any longer than needed. "Well... you see I have been asked to retrieve your belt. To what ends I don't know. The woman who asked me to do this suggested that I best you in singles combat and while I admit that the thrill of battle excites me to no end, I'm not looking to make enemies of anyone if I don't have to. Perhaps a trade can be made, a favor of some sort? You have many crops and being a Wizard with command of the earth I can make the ground surrender its reserves of water even in the driest of days and make the ground move to help plant seeds even faster." The Queen shifted in her set, eye narrowed in curious glee. "You are offering yourself to a group of man hating women in exchange for a belt?" Mashyuu looked back to Ryo and at Itsu with a concerned look and shrugged. "Yes your highness. For one month. In exchange you give my friends here the belt so we may keep our end of a deal already made." The Queen stood and removed her belt, tossing it at Ryo's feet and snapped her fingers. "A deal it is. Now guards, shackle this man and take him to the fields. See h is fed and in one months time release him." Itsu made a sharp move for Mashyuu but the man held his hand out to stop her. "All we have in this world is our word. I made the deal and captivity for one month is a simple trade for a simple item. You two get going with that belt, keep my share of the jewels put away and I'll see you both in a month. Now get going." Mashyuu grinned at Ryo and gave him a thumbs up before being shackled. "See, I'm really good when I set my mind to something."

WC: 845
    Total: 1794
    Side Note: Your last post could finish the job.
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 6th February 2017, 8:55 pm

Ryo smiled as he simply let the women believe that they were in command of the situation. He didn’t mind amusing people, but for anyone who knew a wizard, or anyone who knew Ryo they would know never to assume he was without the ability to defend himself if he needed it. He smiled a bit wider as they were brought inside of the gate licking his lips softly as the hunger that was always burning in him slowly burned inside of him and the need to feed was also overwhelming. He had to grip Gora to steady himself there was so much food among him, there was so much blood, and so many souls.

Gora gently licked his face shaking his head “Not here Ryo, we can feed you later. Please just hold on a little bit longer and keep hold of your chains.” He said in Ryo’s mind as he was clearly watching for Ryo’s control. The monster that Ryo had become was terrible and he was doing everything in his power to control it and himself.

He was distracted from this and he tilted his head in confusion only just hearing the watch and learn bit. So, he shrugged his shoulders in boredom “Lead the way Mr. Bossman.” He said in the most sarcastic tone that he could manage which was highly insulting as well. He looked to Gora smiling “I am fine Gora. Stay here and keep yourself out of trouble.” He said before he moved next to both Itsu and Mashyuu. He followed them all into the hut and took up a spot near the entrance before he smiled and bowed his head and hat towards the queen amazon before leaning against the doorway of the throne room keeping well away from everyone and not ready to have anyone he didn’t know at his back not with his control this terrible. It had been far too long since he had eaten and there would be no way he could stand hostile enemies at his back it would be a deadly mistake.

When Mashyuu looked back at him he nodded his head slightly not wanting to seem that he was any kind of actual person in this other than just a backdrop. He watched the outcome with a soft smile on his lips before he waited to find out what would happen between the two in this meeting. Crossing his arms and clutching them ever so slightly as he did his best to keep his hunger under control. Thankfully the Hut was mostly cut off from the light so the fact that his eyes were slowly turning into black spheres in his head. Watching Mashyuu pull out the rose and hearing about the little lesson his mother taught him made Ryo smile. His father had taught him something similar, but sadly neither his father nor his mother were around for him to talk to or tell about his explorers and other such things.

The Amazon Queen wasn’t a heartless woman and the rose did make things a bit easier. The proposed exchange was very interesting to be sure. Ryo was impressed with the ability of Mashyuu to negotiate. The offer was a simple one. The practical for the impractical, and this was a very one sided trade Ryo knew that well. Still, he said nothing and allowed his apprentice to make his own deals and terms of negotiation. He wondered just how the Queen would react to this deal and this very profitable trade. He was confident she would look favorably on it, but he made sure to keep himself quiet. One month was the deal that was made, and so one month Ryo would wait, but he would not allow his apprentice to be held for longer than that, and only the Guild Master of Sabertooth would be able to call off the wrath that Ryo would unleash upon the amazons down to the last woman, man slave, child, and pet.

As she threw her belt Ryo easily held out his cowboy booted foot and caught the belt on it with great ease. A single snap of his foot and the belt surged up into his hand. He tucked it into his coat letting it vanish entirely from sight. As soon as Itsu made a move for Mashyuu Ryo was at her side gently holding her by one shoulder even as Mashyuu held up his hand. Ryo nodded his head handing Mashyuu a tarot card rather flicking it to him allowing it to stick onto his chest. The tarot card was known as “The Farmer” and he smiled a knowing smile “I had no doubts as to how you would come out of this Mashyuu. One month, that’s all no more no less. I shall be here to collect you in that time with Itsu and your jewels. Do your best, we have many more trials ahead of us.” He said as he carefully led Itsu from the village along with Gora heading back to Meet up with the Scorekeeper. Upon handing her the belt she smiled nodding her head “I am impressed with how your apprentice handled it.”

This caught Ryo’s attention, but he simply nodded “He is a very talented young man. Now, I would like to be gone. Thank you.” He takes the money and heads back to the Sabertooth Guild hall.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 2:00 am