Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

You priest has arrived

Kenji Oshiro
    Kenji Oshiro

The Wandering Priest

The Wandering Priest

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blessed summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

You priest has arrived Empty You priest has arrived

Post by Kenji Oshiro 14th January 2017, 7:36 am

BGM:

Hmmm... So this is Phoenix island... The biggest trade island of Eartland... Kenji walked of the boat he traveled with. Oi! And where do you think you are going without paying? The captain of the ship shouted out to him. Oh my apologies I was admiring how booming this town is! I bet it is even busier the Hargeon! A small glinster appeared on Kenji's eyes, though the captain just rolled with his eyes and sighed. I was asking for my money and not for your impressions about this town. Kenji reached out to his pocket and gave the man his jewels along with a charm. Here you go sir! Your payment and a charm that will protect you and your crew for bad fortune on the sea! Kenji said with a bright smile on his face as he handed over the jewels and the charm. The captain looked at the charm and back to Kenji who still had a bright smile on his face. Are you a priest of some sort... You certainly don't look like one... The man said as he inspected Kenji from top to bottom. Well you could say I am a priest of some sort... I did complete my training though I didn't bound myself to the shrine I trained in... You could say I'm a wandering priest of sort! The captain looked back to his payment and he turned around and left back to the boarding plank of his ship. Whatever kid... You just what you want... Have fun... The man didn't even say goodbye or anything which displeased Kenji. Tsk. How rude! You try to be nice for a change to strangers and this what you get! Ugh well no reason to cry over spoiled milk I guess... Now! Time to search for this treasure hunting guild.

Kenji walked of the docks into the town and he started to ask around. Excuse me sir! Can you maybe help me? I'm new here and I'm searching for the Golden Phoenix guild! The man turned around and looked at Kenji. The Golden Phoenix guild eh? Well I could tell you for 1000 jewels! Wait? Hold on for a hot second! You want me to pay for directions? I am asking you for directions and not if you want to marry me! Kenji said annoyed. Well if you can't cough up the jewels then you won't get anything out of me kid. Now scram! Kenji turned around and walked away with an angry expression on his face. Cough my jewels... I will make you cough up your organs if you don't watch out... Kenji said under his breath as he walked away.

Kenji sat down on a bench defeated he had asked around some other people though they all wanted something from Kenji. Ugh is it sooooooooooo difficult to get some directions around here? I should've guessed they all wanted something from me since this is a trade town after all... But I won't go that far to do 'that' what the last person wanted from me! Kenji sighed and looked around to see if there weren't any decent people.

Last edited by Kenji Oshiro on 14th January 2017, 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Seinaru:

You priest has arrived X4UzOsN

You priest has arrived Empty Re: You priest has arrived

Post by Guest 14th January 2017, 8:22 am

Summer was taking a trip out of the guild and is walking around Phoenix island. It really was an interesting place now that she thought about it. It was fine and dandy and it seemed to be a perfect day too! She was sure that nobody was following her otherwise she would feel their presence… scrap that, she feels everyone's presences now thanks to the power of the chinese zodiac. She has been blessed by them for a long time thanks to the bloodline in her family. Not that it mattered, all she wanted was a good time.

Suddenly, a weird presence catches her senses as her calming presence and directed her at a man, the man seemed to be confused and aggravated…

Walking towards the man, she let her calming presence fulfill the area and she couldn’t help but grin as the others looked at her.

“It’s the ace!”

“It’s her, it’s her!”

“Ah, hello!” The female introduced herself in her usual hyperactive manner. “You seem lost and I was wondering if I could help you at all??” She questioned the male. “Don’t worry… I won’t hurt you.”

HP: 300
    MP: 100%
    [color=#00ff99] - Summer
    [color=#de0914] - Laysha
    [color=#daa520] - Stella
    [color=#e066ff] Priscilla

Spells used:
    Cooldowns:
    Enemy: strong
    Civilians:

Words: 329 |@tagged | Notes: --
    ulla
    YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1462.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nu Wa Force
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by YoungBridge 14th January 2017, 10:18 am

Summer may have the calming presence, but it shall not stop Fenghuang from cartwheeling behind her. On ice. Fenghuang wanted to really test Yuki's freezing terrain, so she started cartwheeling when she got off the mountain, and has yet to stop yet. She rolled over rocks, rivers, forests. From Phoenixes tr dumps, she had been cartwherling. Then she saw that Summer greeted someone and she cartwheels pass before crashing into a cabbage cart and freezing them, leaving an old to cry for his cabbages. Fenghuang removes Yuki's seal and stores it before resting and cheered.

"WOOOOOHHHOOOOO!" Fenghuang exclaimed, raising her hands to the sky.

Last edited by YoungBridge on 14th January 2017, 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

RIP Character, it was nice making you:

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Hebisha Philosophy: "Oi of pot filthy!"

All mighty cupcake by Leah
    Nova Meteoron
    Nova Meteoron

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Experience : 0

Post by Nova Meteoron 14th January 2017, 11:48 am

words: 206
    My Cabbages!
    They/Them Please!
    broken bottles shine just like stars

Again? Really? Nova just wanted some strawberries. That’s all. So why was it that every time they ventured outside the guildhall they were forced into scenarios like this? The last time was with Alexander, who still hasn’t left them alone, and now there’s another fiasco that Nova was now obligated to interact with as a member of Golden Phoenix. This one seemed just as friendly, if a little less handsome, and probably wanted to join the treasure-hunting guild as well. They had heard the man being hustled by a local- a common event in the trading capital of Earthland- and watched from behind a cart, hoping another guildmate would be around to assist the man, lest Nova had to interact. Sure enough, the guild ace came along and offered her aid, and Nova breathed a sigh of relief. Now they could go get a smoothie in peace, and not have to deal with strangers. Unfortunately, Fenghuang had other plans. Crashing into the cabbage cart Nova had chosen to hide behind, the small mage went flying from their hiding place with a shriek. Two smoothies, and they better be worth it, for now Nova would be forced to interact with both their guildmates and the unknown man.

Kenji Oshiro
    Kenji Oshiro

The Wandering Priest

The Wandering Priest

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blessed summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenji Oshiro 15th January 2017, 8:22 am

BGM:

Kenji grabbed his iLac he got with his sister before he took of towards Phoenix island. He opened the message app and started texting his sister. "Oh my god Misa... I just got on the island and no one seems nice enough to help me find the directions towards the Golden Phoenix guild! They either want money or want me to do rather disgusting things... I will text you again when I've found the guild!" Kenji pressed the send button. As he did a girl appeared dressed in a green Chinese dress. Kenji inspected her a bit. Do you have a second miss? Not waiting for a response he went back to his iLac and texted his sister again. Oh my god Misa... Ah woman in a green Chinese dress just greeted me! Finally a reasonable person... I hope... Kenji send the text and putted the phone back into his pocket. Sorry about that miss... Anyway my name is Kenji Oshiro! And I'm a wandering priest and- Kenji paused for a second and walked around Summer. Hmmm... I can sense you have been blessed by the Chinese zodiac... How weird... Especially since I can't sense any spiritual power coming from you... Ah well... Julius looked at her right shoulder and saw a guild mark. Are you per any chance from Golden Phoenix?

BGM:

Just as Kenji asked a loud crashing sound could be heard somewhere further down. He looked and noticed a man bawling over his cabbages. A young girl jumped out rather happy from beneath the cabbages. There was also another person being buried from the vegetables. Kenji ran towards the broken stand. Is everyone alright?

Seinaru:

You priest has arrived X4UzOsN

Post by Guest 15th January 2017, 12:53 pm

Everything was happening one after another, first of all, Fei bursted into the scene and then all that could be heard was someone raving on about cabbages?? Did Fei follow her?? Summer knew fine well that she can’t talk because she sometimes stalked Astrid before she became an ace herself, but she didn’t think that it would be Fei out of all people to stalk her if that was the case, oh well, there wasn’t much that the fireworks expert could do. At least she can ask what the man queried her about.

“Yes, I am blessed by the chinese zodiac, I have been since birth as it runs in my family a lot. The zodiac spirits protect me heavily and they help me get by with everything that is needed while I battle others. Yes, I am a part of Golden Phoenix, in fact, I am one of the aces of the guild…” Summer admitted before she turned her back to him and swept all her jet black hair to the side. The moment she did so, her right shoulder blade revealed to have the Golden Phoenix tattoo embedded on her skin.

“Oh, and yeah, everyone is okay. I guess you want to join Golden Phoenix??” She grinned ever so mischievously as she turned back around to face the unknown man, pretty excited by the fact that if he did, then she could bring him straight to the guild in an excited manner. “If so, I can take you there along with the others!”

HP: 300||MP: 100%
    [color=#00ff99] - Summer
    [color=#de0914] - Laysha
    [color=#daa520] - Stella
    [color=#e066ff] Priscilla

Spells used:
    Cooldowns:
    Enemy:

Words: --|@Golden Phoenix|Notes: None
    ulla
    YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1462.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nu Wa Force
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by YoungBridge 15th January 2017, 5:56 pm

Fei somersaulted out of the cabbage pile and got a few claps from the public, well except the cabbage man, he was pretty much over exaggerating about his loss. But nonetheless Fenghuang paid him before skipping over to Summer.

"I knew following you was the right decision!" Fenghuang exclaimed with her arms in the air. "It was soooooo boring in the guild that when I saw you go out i was 'WHY NOT!' Soooo HERE I AM!" If anything, Fenghuang had a charm for garnering attention like a magnet is to nails.

Fenghuang then shifts her attention to Genji, who she looks at with a big smile.

"I HEARD EVERYTHING!" Fenghuang then claps and paper flies out from behind her before forming into some weird looking machine.

The thing:

"I have been wanting to try this all say! Ooh let's see if I can do this!" Fenghuang jumped on the paper thing and it suddenly explodes to reveal the hidden charms inside and it starts playing ridiculously lpud by cheery music, throwing confetti and sparkles everywhere.

Its Final Form:

RIP Character, it was nice making you:

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Hebisha Philosophy: "Oi of pot filthy!"

All mighty cupcake by Leah
    Nova Meteoron
    Nova Meteoron

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Experience : 0

Post by Nova Meteoron 15th January 2017, 8:14 pm

words: 162
    Worst. Luck. Ever.
    They/Them Please!
    broken bottles shine just like stars

Kenji was kind enough to assist Nova in climbing out of the cabbages, much to the embarrassment of the younger mage. They had been hiding, thinking of just how lucky they were to avoid having to be involved in the newcomer's welcome, and then they were dragged in. Serves them right for being too overjoyed about it, but they still didn't deserve the cabbage avalanche. Oh well, no point in trying to run away now. But, Fei had created a monstrosity that threatened to overwhelm the small enby, it's cacophony too much to bear. Trying their best to ignore the loud noise, before it gave them a headache, they shouted to the potential guildmate. "I'm Nova Meteoron, another member of Golden Phoenix. Thank you for your help, and I hope the guild treats you kindly." They lifted their guild-marked wrist in a wave of both greeting and farewell, turned to leave, and slipped on a loose leaf of a broken cabbage.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 2:59 pm