Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Act I: Genesis

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

Act I: Genesis Empty Act I: Genesis

Post by Lilim 12th January 2017, 3:46 pm

Receiving a letter about halfway into my 1st year of training, a raven dropped from the sky, and landed at my feet, holding a letter in its talons. It handed it over without a squabble, and without delay; I read the letter, it being the first contact I received that wasn't from a village on the outskirts of my desert. It read: "Hey... um... Look, my name's Lexa and I need some help. I was checking around the Ancient Ruins after one of my jobs, and I found.... something. I can't go through the tunnels on my own because the enemies are a bit much. So if you'll assist me in taking them out I'd be sure to give you something!" I tore up the letter, and offered the scraps to the winds, while stretching. Luckily, I had the energy for this today, so I snapped out my wings, jetted up into the sky, and shot to the north east, away from the desert that had been my home for half a year now. After a couple hours of non-stop flight, I reached the ancient ruins, meeting with a girl who was about her teen years of age, and wearing a miniskirt, a sleeveless shirt, and open finger biker gloves.
    After introductions, I said, in a tone that expresses finality, that we waited for one more, another mage, which was not named, but attributed in the letter. So I sat down and waited. After a couple hours, I sat down into my meditative stance, and fell into my trance... WC:258

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Act I: Genesis Z8lAzQC
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arma Machinis
    Second Skill: Archive - Nemo
    Third Skill:

Act I: Genesis Empty Re: Act I: Genesis

Post by Kaja Jelen 14th January 2017, 8:29 am

Akane saw the ruin from a distance and said to Raimei `Look there, the job should over there.` Raimei didn´t replied."Are you still upset that you can't help in this job? " Raimei laid his ears on his neck. "sigh. really your just going to ignore me? Gosh, why are you such a stubborn beast? " Raimei stops walking and bent his neck to look at Akane. He said nothing and just kept looking."Sigh, come on. Just bring me there, the nexst time I'll for a job on grassy plains." said Akane. Raimei looked away towards the ruins but didn't move. "Move!" Commanded Raimei while she kicked the horse. Raimei finally started to move and they arrived at the ruins an hour later.

Akane jumped off her horse and walked towards the two girls who stood near the beginning of the tunnel. She had to drag Raimei with the reins because he didn't want to move. "Damn, horse" Said Akane. She was now closer to the girl's and was now able to take a closer look. One of the girl's looked rather young and wore a mini skirt and a sleeveless shirt.  The other girl looked older and was longer as the other, her skin was very pale and "She has wings?" Said Akane surprised. "Yes, those are wings. Do you need glasses?" Said Raimei. Akane ignored her horse and they came to a stop in front of the two girls. She introduced herself to them and learned for who she would do that job. She left Raimei behind and they entered the tunnel.

wc: 264

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bianca§
    Act I: Genesis 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 14th January 2017, 1:51 pm

Meeting up with this new mage, being about... say... 5'9'', and stands at attention like shes in the army or something, when the Quest giver, Her name was Lexi I think, stopped us and gave us a slip of what looked like metal. with a blank, questioning stare on my face, she applies so magic to the strip of metal, and it glows... In fact, when she applied the magic, she glowed with the same golden circuits. "This'll be interesting, I guess." before taking the pro-offered metal. I mentally disintegrated it, so I could summon this semi-ominous strip anywhere I needed to. we then continued down the tunnels, which were thin, tall arching passage ways, which barely fit 3 people across. "You know, I'm not usually claustrophobic, but these tunnels are reminding me of worse days in my life. I wish that they didn't but..." I said trailing off, almost felling my tone into places they did not need to hear or see. After a while, I noticed that the new girl, named Hishi Akane, or something like that, kept on staring at my wings, so after a while, I turned around, walking backwards, and said to her: "Look, you're getting off to a bad start with me here. If you wanted to know more about my wings, I'll tell you, but silently staring at them just creeps me out. That is not conducive to a working partnership." However, as I turned around, I heard the skittering of enemies down the corridor. Lexi, the one I could see, was in a combative stance. I couldn't see this Hishi girl, but I could feel her magic radiate from behind me, signalling her to do the same. I cast the sprites from my copy spell, and set them into my skin, looking like a tribal tattoo, before setting into the familiar, yet long out of use combat stancxe of my own... WC:321 Post 2

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 14th January 2017, 1:58 pm

Monster Roll x3

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th January 2017, 1:58 pm

The member 'Aera Tylidae' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Act I: Genesis StrongMonster Act I: Genesis NormalMonster Act I: Genesis NormalMonster
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 21st January 2017, 11:26 am

They walked true the tunnels and Aera turned around to Akane and said"Look, you're getting off to a bad start with me here. If you wanted to know more about my wings, I'll tell you, but silently staring at them just creeps me out. That is not conducive to a working partnership." Aera just turned back before Akane could give a reply when Lexi went into a combat stance and then heard Akane the sounds of creatures.

Akane grabbed an arrow out of her quiver on her hip with her right hand. She placed the arrow on the bowstring and held the shaft in her left hand against the bow. She whispered to Aera "Shall we first take a look ahead before we talk? "Akane couldn't hear a reply from Aera because the noise got louder. They carefully moved up and the tunnel started to get wider.  Two large dogs stood in the widened tunnel, they were growling at them. Akane then noticed that they had some sort of circuits around their body. further behind them stood a person in the shadow and she couldn't see how he looked like.

One of the dogs ran forward, it was fast really fast. Akane drew the arrow back and aimed. "Ice bound" She shouted and released the arrow. The dog ran faster as she thought it did and the arrow missed its target. The immediately grabbed a new arrow and fired it. "Ice bound" the arrow hit the dog in its right hind leg. The dog's leg froze and wasn't able to move it anymore, he fell and glided just in front of Aera's feet. Akane grabbed another arrow and nocked it to the string. She was ready to shoot at the next dog.

wc:300

Akane's magic pool    80/100    (two D ranked spells)
    Damage to dog 1       75/100    (one hit of a D ranked spells)
    Damage to dog 2       100/100  (no damage)
    Damage to Scientist   100/100  (no damage)

Bianca§
    Theme:

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 21st January 2017, 11:36 pm

As the circuit dog slid to my feet, stuck by a ice-covered arrow in the leg, I stared down at the monster in disgust, and even though it was a thin tunnel, it was tall. As it was, I summoned up Isolation with the blade down, the crescent double-edged blade, both ends sharp, ebon shining in the darkness. The little dog-like creature at my feet kept snapping at my heels, so I... I lopped of its head. With the head out of the way, the corpse's movement at removing the ice became lesser and lesser, until nothing moved at my foot. The other dog, outraged... I guess at my dismissive killing, rushed at me, near instantly reaching 40 mph. Unfortunately for that little thing, it didn't have the intellect to move out of a straight line, so all I did was nearly gut the thing, and throw it down the corridor. I turned and saw Akane with a bow drawn, knocking another arrow against the bow in her hands. I turned and held my hand up signalling her to hold down her bow. I closed my eyes myself, and drew upon the oldest memories in my mind, pulling each sorrowful, hellish memory from each instant of the fall of the people from which this necklace came to. "I am the heavy handed, and heavy hearted arbiter. I must bring forth my Hands of Judgement." from that, I held a bow of light high in hand, and pulled the arrow of light from the nothingness that surrounded me. As the Man-shaped machination, and the bleeding circuit dog finally moved against me, I loosed the arrow at the wall, where it exploded into three spheres of light, and as the walls rumbled, I pulled Lexa and Akane into a shadowed corridor, which I hoped to actually be a shadowed corridor. I turned around, and with a glowing fluorescent multi-colored energy, I threw up a wall of stone from the collapsed areas behind it, leaving us a myriad of branching tunnels ahead of us, leaving the circuit man to break through my Pseudo wall. "Now, before Psycho Scientist behind there breaks through my Pseudo-Stone wall, I'll tell you about my wings. I have a necklace around my neck that grants me immortality. It also forcibly transmogrified me into a species of demi-fae, named in an unspeakable by human tongue. Anyway, if you want to know more, ask me after the battle that'll ensue in three, two, one." and as if I choreographed it perfectly, my wall came crashing down, exposing the man and two shadows following him...
    Health:200
    MP:70%
    Circuit Dog 1: Dead (Beheading)
    Circuit dog 2: Stunned, 20HP
    Circuit Scientist: 100%
    Hands of Judgement : Active 2 Posts, cooldown 5 posts
    True Creation: Active next 4 posts. 1/12 Small things used.

Last edited by Aera Tylidae on 23rd January 2017, 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 21st January 2017, 11:44 pm

Monster roll x2

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st January 2017, 11:44 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Act I: Genesis NormalMonster Act I: Genesis NormalMonster
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 22nd January 2017, 3:48 am

Aera had chopped off the head of the first dog and hit the second dog. Akane looked baffled and thought "Looks like I'm not even needed here". Aera looked at her signalled to wait with shooting. Aera then summoned a bow of light out of the nothing and fired a light arrow against a wall. The wall collapsed and Aera brought up a wall of stone hold of the foes for a short time. Aera turned to Akane and told her some things about her and if Akane wanted to know more then she should ask after the fight. The enemies broke through the wall.

The Scientist and two dogs stood there in the opening. Those dogs were not the same as the first two, these were fresh ones. Akane drew the string back and fired an ice arrow and the dog to the left. It hit next to the dog's left hind leg but managed to freeze the dog stuck on the floor. Akane drew a second arrow and fired it at the dog to the right. "Ice Bound!" said she followed by "I'll take care of the dogs" At the same time the arrow had hit the neck of the dog. The dog wasn't able to move around its head and charged towards Akane. She drew her Tachi (sword) with her right and took a defensive pose whilst still holding her bow in her left hand. "Fire bound" she said and little flames started to surround the blade. She steps aside when the dog would have charged in op on her and slung down her Tachi into the back of the dog. A loud growling came out of the dog and it fell through its legs. Akane then decapitated the dog's head, she picked it up and noticed that there where wire's in it. "That's interesting, here you can have it" said she and then she threw the dogs head towards the other dog. The other dog got angry and tried to jump, the ice broke.

Wc: 345

Akane's magic pool    50/100    (three D ranked spells)
    Damage to dog 1       75/100    (one hit of a D ranked spells)
    Damage to dog 2       0/100      (Two hits of D ranked spells, Immobile, Finishing move)
    Damage to Scientist   100/100   (no damage)

Bianca§
    Theme:

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 23rd January 2017, 3:50 pm

While she danced with the two dogs to their death, I focused on the scientist. While I wasn't able to use my weapon, I did have other spells. While I stared down the scientist, Lexa pulled herself from the shadow behind the scientist, and dragged the scientist's body into his shadow about halfway. Problem was, he hit Lexa, knocking her back against the wall. She then resumed a golden glow I never noticed before. The scientist was unable to move his legs, but he ripped himself in half, and hit Lexa again. She got back up, but I backed her away, holding her back from the scientist. As he lunged at me and Lexa, I formed a guillotine around his neck, stopping him in his place, struggling. I walked up to him, and cut the rope. He still got a hit off on me as I did this, and as his head was lopped off, I took some sort of phantom pain, making me feel like blood was coiling in my throat. The body of the scientist kept on moving, so I summoned Isolation point down, and I ripped the body in pieces. I then made myself a black flame, and tossed it onto the body, and watched it corrupt the body, rotting the metal, snapping and twisting inhumanly. I turned away and moved to help Akane, who was currently in combat. I changed myself amidst combat into my street clothes, my leather leggings and leather skirt over it, my black, backless, silk shirt, and a leather jacket over it. I snapped, and these clothes appeared in the stead of my dress. I then put my foot about halfway up the wall after jumping, and flipped in mid-air, summoning Isolation, and landing beside Akane, the point of my blade spearing the skull, splitting the head in two pieces. I then kicked the thing back, and watched the body squirm its way back up. I then backed off, and watched Akane, studying her attacks, seeing if she's worth keeping around as an ally. If not, then we'd complete the mission, and part ways. I stood beside Lexa, and held her back, asking her to hold back a minute. She acquiesced, though unwillingly, as we heard the sounds of more enemies coming down the corridor, from the unexplored areas down the way, and it sounded like a lot.
    HP:140/200 (Damage from the beheading and attacks from the scientist, also from Scientist's damage return.)
    MP: 70%
    True Creation: Active 3 more posts, 3/12 small things used.
    Hands of Judgement: Active 1 post, about to explode the area around it (End of activity), cooldown, 4 posts.
    Dog 1: 30/100 (Head Gored.)
    Scientist: Dead. (Lexa's attack, Lexi's shadow burst, beheaded, burned, corrupted, shredded.)
    10 Monster rolls. Any bosses turned into 5 Normal.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd January 2017, 3:50 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Act I: Genesis StrongMonster Act I: Genesis NormalMonster Act I: Genesis WeakMonster Act I: Genesis NormalMonster Act I: Genesis NormalMonster Act I: Genesis NormalMonster Act I: Genesis WeakMonster Act I: Genesis NormalMonster Act I: Genesis NormalMonster Act I: Genesis StrongMonster
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 28th January 2017, 3:57 am

The charged in on Akane, Akane placed her blade in front of her and went on one knee. The blade reflected some light, Akane aimed it at the dogs eyes.The dog took the final jump to bite at the throat of Akane. Akane raised her sword a bit higher, aiming for the mouth of the dog. Then she jumped forward. The blade entered the dog's mouth and she cut down. Making a giant opening from the mouth the far behind the front legs. The dog however, was still fast enough to bite into Akane's arm. There wasn't much power in it but it did sting a lot and it was bleeding. The dog didn't have the strength to get up and Akane left it do bleed to death for she heard new enemies approaching.

Akane looked at Aera and saw her standing in front of Lexa, Lexa looked not fond of it. Akane thought that it was a good desition from Aera. Because who will pay them when Lexa die's here? She shed her sword. She placed her bow on the ground and found a stone to sit on. She took a bandage from one of their satchels and took her bamboo water bottle. She took off the gauntlet and cleaned the wound with the water, "ouch that stings". She placed some healing herbs on it and starts wrapping the bandage around her hand and arm. She checked if it was secure and placed her gauntlet back on. She stood up and picked up her bow. She then walked towards Aera. She then noticed the guillotine and the burning body of the scientist. "Was that guillotine here all the time?" said Akane surprised to Aera.

wc:284
    Akane's HP 90/100 (A bite of a dog, bleeding damage effect of -5 hp for two posts)
    Akane's magic pool 50/100
    Damage to dog 1 0/100 (one hit melee on a soft spot, critical damage)

Bianca§
    Theme:

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:42 pm