Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Two Flowers [Leila]

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Two Flowers [Leila] Empty Two Flowers [Leila]

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd January 2017, 1:03 pm

Good lord there were a lot of people out here. As the camera panned over Crocus. The bustle and noise of mid-day in the capital of Fiore could be heard for miles even outside the city it was busy with caravans going in and out.

In the background, Domus Flameu, stadium and home of the Grand Magic Games loomed over the city. As the castle, also peaked even higher into the clouds it seemed.

At a hot dog stand, a girl with a cat known as an Exceed on her shoulder swished it's tail back and forth as it munched on a bag of chips. The girl got a hot dog from a stand with a bow. Thinking it was undercooked, the girl actually looked left to right with a mischevious look and then...actually breathed fire onto the hot dog.

Crispifying it and causing a few people to leap back in surprise, some scolding her. Others taken aback by her looks. She literally put the sausage on a stick and threw away the bun, littering for no reason as she began to bite on it and chew with an "mmmmmmmm" like expression.

"You should NOT litter!" Rose said a she scolded Hera over the noise of the crowd. Hera rolled her eyes and made her way toward a more quiet fountained area. A few couples and kids nearby it as the sound of water took over.

"Mmmm...shoulda got two of these." the Fire Dragon Slayer said as she looked at the empty stick....no sausage left.

"I'm glad you didn't....you might've cooked an innocent bystander." Hera raised an annoyed eyebrow at her Exceed but then grinned a bit shaking her head and staring into the water of the fountain in front of her. A statue of the Princess of Fiore dumping out water before her.

"Hey! I held back, don't even come at me with that! It was a small roast! Barely touched the sidewalk below me!"

Spells Used:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Two Flowers [Leila] Rose

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Magic: N/A
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Two Flowers [Leila] Empty Re: Two Flowers [Leila]

Post by Noheme 3rd January 2017, 1:14 pm

Crocus, it was a huge city that Leila tried to avoid as best as she could. Why exactly would she do something like that when she was looking for people that knew her in the past? Well, the reason was quite simply. It was city with just too many people to go through, no real way of making it go any smoother or easier. How exactly could you ask every single one of the citizens if they recognize you if there were so many? It made the situation seem so helpless that the girl didn't even want to bother with it. But in the end she did, now walking through the crowded streets, only wanting a moment of respite from all this.

And finally she did, an area with something that looked like a hot dog stand. There was still quite a lot of people around, but it was a little bit more manageable than the central part of the city. And the girl was getting somewhat hungry too, although she would appreciate something bit more healthy way more. Getting one for herself, she felt something strange behind her back and curiosity took over for moment. Trying to catch exactly what was going on, the dragon girl got quite surprised when she saw a young blonde girl breathing fire into her own hotdog. Obviously that surprised most of the citizens that were around, presumably forcing that mysterious beauty to change location. Completely forgetting about the food that was in her hand, Leila followed a little bit after her.

Eventually finding her in something that looked like a tiny park with a fountain, she confirmed her little though as she spotted the creature that was with the girl. She was most definitely a dragon slayer. First one she met from the moment of her birth not too long ago. And so, thanks to her own intrigue, she approach. And as she did, she moved the sausage with bun right in front of her, offering it. "Here, you look quite dissatisfied with having only one so feel free to feast on this as well. My name is Leila Vergious, a wandering mage. Hope I'm not being rude or something? I couldn't help but notice your use of magic, so I was hoping I could speak to you a bit."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd January 2017, 1:44 pm

Hera felt the ping of another mage nearby, very nearby. She sensed a few in the city spread out, but none very close until now. Looking left to right, and then behind her. She was greeted by an interesting looking young lady with white hair.

She smiled at her awkwardly as if she wasn't even believing her at all. It was steaming between the buns....she'd just gotten it. Huh.....well.

"Are you kidding? That is not something one would classify as rude......giving someone a fresh sausage like this...." she hesitated with her hand over it, staring Leila down awkwardly for a comedic moment before taking it and tossing the bun again, causing Rose to slap her on the back of the neck with a paw for littering again so quickly.

With a wince of pain, Hera would impale the sausage on her stick of choice she'd broken off of a tree and begin munching away on it.

"I'm Hera, Hera Reyold... wow....I've never....met someone so nice, seriously....giving a girl like me food is dangerous you won't be able to get rid of me now." she said as she finished it and smiled. Tossing the stick over her shoulder into the fountain itself proper, causing Rose to literally have her eyebrow twitch on her shoulder. She wondered if the girl would recognize her last name, as her father was the most famous wizard on Earthland during his time. The blue haird wonder and ex Guildmaster of her guild, Fairy Tail. Somehow, she also hoped she didn't ask she liked making friends by herself, without the help of her family name or Guild's fame.

"Oh? Magic...you're a mage too right I can sense it. Was something wrong?" she eyed the girl up and down. Sure 90% of the people in Crocus right now were probably normal humans, but Hera was intrigued by the way she asked her about her magic. Did she already know she was a Dragon Slayer somehow and not a normal fire mage? With a sweatdrop, Hera just crossed her arms and waited.

× Bio
    × Magic

Two Flowers [Leila] Rose

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 3rd January 2017, 2:00 pm

It was quite interesting to watch the exceed get so annoyed with it's master, or whatever relationship they could possibly have. And, well... it was kinda Leila's fault that the littering was happening so she decided to help out a little. Extending her hand towards the thrown away bun, she activated the well of life that lied deep within her being and in mere seconds, the dirty piece of food was transformed into a tiny bed of soil from which flowers bloomed at unnaturally fast pace. It wasn't quite magic, it was something even stronger than that, something that was buried extremely deep in the girl's very core. But she did not waste much time showing off like that, as she looked back at the blonde beauty who's name was apparently Hera Reyold. The name rang no bells, but that was only natural. After all, Leila's memory was freshly wiped, there was no way she would know anyone like that just yet.

"Hehe, that is quite alright. In fact, I would rather enjoy company of an adorable girl such as yourself, even if it was at all times. I've yet to experience the pleasure of another beautiful girl entering shower with me."

It sounded like an innocent joke in her head, but now that she said it out loud, it wasn't quite as good. Hopefully the girl would not take it as some form of sexual harassment or anything, that would be rather poor first impression for sure. Though she could not help but stare back at Hera, eyeing her as well. She really was quite the eye candy, even making her dragon tail waggle in happiness behind her back uncontrollably. But for fun like this would surely be time later, right now she wanted to know more about that dragon slaying magic she heard so much about. So she started talking again, answering the girl's questions with clear excitement and respect filling her voice.

"Indeed, I am one. And due to the nature of my magic... well... I can't help but feel very impressed after witnessing real dragon slaying magic in action from such a close distance. It is quite an honor, Lady Hera. So if you would not mind... it would be a great honor if I could accompany you for a little while. Honestly, I would love nothing more right now!"

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd January 2017, 2:09 pm

Hera saw the girl use magic on the bun and turn it into a literal bed of flowers in a snap with a wave of her hand. It was....some kind of Transformation Magic. Hera herself was a master of Transformation Magic, but only turning into other people or affecting her own body. Nothing so spectacular. Was it some kind of "Make" magic?

As she stared at the flowers where the bun used to be, she blushed at her first comments. But then got competitive. Fondling her own boobs playfully, she leaned on one leg to the side showing her hips as she did so.

"Oh? Comparing yourself to me already are we?" Hera said, looking at the huge rack possessed by the woman, that equalled if not surpassed hers which was...insane considering her Double D bra holding her together under her halter top right now. "Maybe, depends on if you're completely insane or not. Fairy Tail girls bathe together all the time after all." she crossed her arms and listened, with a somewhat bright expression that began to fade into a straight faced one the longer Leila talked.

"How do you know about Dragon Slayer Magic........who are you?" Hera said with intense curiosity. "I...don't mind the company, but you need to tell me that first. I'm from Magnolia Town. Even though my Guild got chased out of there a few months back by the Magic Council, we'll be back soon I hope in our rightful hometown...my hometown."

Nodding for Leila to walk alongside her, she would put one hand on her hip and listen as she walked. Looking down at Leila's ass for the first time to compare who had the bigger booty, she realized they both had big butts but...Leila had a damn Dragon Tail?! Some feathers on it too. She.....was....well all Hera could do was listen at this point.

"What...are you, forget who." she said as she came to stop on a balcony overlooking the city from a high bridge overtop a roadway.

× Bio
    × Magic

Two Flowers [Leila] Rose

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 3rd January 2017, 2:31 pm

Power to create life in the flora category at any point in time, that was the power Leila used. And if she had her memories, she would be able to explain it as well. But right now, all that she knew was that this was just something she was capable of doing, almost like a bone in her body. She had no idea how she really moved it, but she did. A strange way to think about it, but the girl lacked any other comparison right now. So perhaps it was for the best that Hera did not directly as about it either, as she would most likely be disappointed with the answer. And upon hearing her comment, the dragon girl could only cover her mouth as she giggled.

"Oh no, not at all. I would not dare to compare myself with someone beautiful like you, lady Hera, trust me. Look at this tail, horns and animal ears. In terms of you humans, I would probably be considered more of a monster to at least some of you."

it sounded a bit harsh, but she said it while smiling, not really having any deeper and darker meaning behind those words. It was just how it was, as many looked at her cross-eyed exactly because of this extra additions to her body that humans did not have. Many probably believed that she had them only because her parents belong to two different races and for all she knew, maybe that was the truth too. Another comment made by the blonde girl made Leila blush ever so slightly as she imagined the scene and how it must work in that guild she mentioned.

"I see. Perhaps it would not be the worst if I eventually joined a guild myself. Though I feel like it is still to early for me to do something like that."

The tattoo that she once had on her left thigh, it was now gone as she obtained a new body. And no memory of it remained, leaving her with the impression that she never was part of a guild to begin with. Hera reluctantly accepted her little invitation as well, so they could talk now as they walked who knows where. And there were many question directed at the abhorrent girl, who had to answer for many things. First of all, she had to explain her own magic. And that could lead to several different reactions, one of them being Hera starting to hate her. Hopefully it would not end up like that.

"I know many things about dragon slaying magic. It is quite popular, you know? After seeing you do your little trick, I immediately recognized the type of magic you were using, so I just had to approach you. My magic... well... it was created in order to imitate you real dragon slayers. In a sense, you could say I'm a fake. A fake dragon slayer. So meeting someone like you, a real deal, it's such an honor! As to what I am... I'm afraid I cannot answer that as I do not know the answer myself. I was simply born with these extra features, even before I learned this false magic. And I have no parents that would explain either..."

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 4th January 2017, 10:23 am

"Well it certainly would allow you to put your talents to use as a mage, rather than walk around aimlessly. It's also a good way to see the world...if you're the type to travel or seeking answers. Jobs take you to some far away places...even other planets and dimensions sometimes." Hera talked as she looked out against Crocus from the balcony they stood on.

Leila began to explain her origins, her magic seemed to be all she knew about. As a mage it was strange that she didn't seem to know anything about herself previously. Some powerful Memory-Make or Memory Alteration Magic was at work on her mind.

Hera sensed she was a very powerful mage, just like she was. Not average at all. So the enchantment upon her mind must've been strong.

Blushing as she realized she was staring, Hera would turn away and look out at the city again.

"If he was real to you then....he was a real Dragon. Regardless of how he came to be." she smiled a bit at Leila before stretching impressively. A few groups of boys were staring at the two of them now near the balcony. "Besides, Dragons are assholes most of the time....." she said making a comical face with a blush and a sweatdrop. "Only a few were smart enough to pass down their Magic to humans. To give us the power to defeat them....they used to eat us around the clock, rip us to shreds for fun back in ancient times."

Hera shrugged and then turned backward, leaning her back against the gate and grabbing it with her hands.

"Have you ever been to Crocus before? Maybe that'll jog your memory a bit..." she hoped the girl would look out at the capital and perhaps recover some of her memory, or her memories of her past in general.

× Bio
    × Magic

Two Flowers [Leila] Rose

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:47 am