Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spells... for those who don't need 500 of them.

Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hero of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Elyx Reiaki [Previous]
    Experience : 66,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Conqueror
    Second Skill: The War God
    Third Skill:

Spells... for those who don't need 500 of them. Empty Spells... for those who don't need 500 of them.

Post by Hero Yamamoto 14th December 2016, 12:50 pm

So, today I was going through some things for my character and I came up with this little suggestion.

As we all know, we are capable of exchanging weapon/armor slots for spell/signature spell slots. This occurred to me then: why not allow the exchange of our normal spell slots for signature spells, though in limited quantities of course. Simply use the system for equipment exchange in order to make this work. Now some changes that would likely need to be made for fairness:

• An exchange rate of normal spells to signature spells; I would say 2:1 for S-rank and then the normal spell side increases by 1 for every rank lower.
    • A small increase to the cost of spells, just for this particular system (since you would still have to purchase the extra spell slots in order to exchange them).
    • Limits to what types of signature spells one can make from the exchanges. Wouldn't be very fair to be allowed to make 8 offensive sig spells that have no cooldown, right?
    • All staff rulings will apply of course. They reserve the right to deny anyone who applies to exchange their spell slots, if it is necessary.

Let me know what you guys think. I came up with this in just a couple minutes so naturally I don't have everything fleshed out, so I'd be welcome to other thoughts on this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

" 戦争が来ています。そしてそれが起こると...人生は死を切望するでしょう。"
    "War is coming. And when that happens... life will yearn for death."
    Job Slots: 3 of 6
    D - 8C - 1B - 1A - 4S - 210Y - 0100Y - 0
    The Great VaultTemplate † Main Theme †  Hero's Voice †
    Spells... for those who don't need 500 of them. RkPDiNE

Spells... for those who don't need 500 of them. Empty Re: Spells... for those who don't need 500 of them.

Post by Guest 14th December 2016, 2:05 pm

This is a very misleading title~

Exchanging normal spells for signature spells would make MP redundant on the site because Signature spells don't cost MP. Not to mention, it removes the fact that signature spells are meant to be special spells.

So, I would have to disagree on this.
    Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hero of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Elyx Reiaki [Previous]
    Experience : 66,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Conqueror
    Second Skill: The War God
    Third Skill:

Spells... for those who don't need 500 of them. Empty Re: Spells... for those who don't need 500 of them.

Post by Hero Yamamoto 14th December 2016, 2:18 pm

Then perhaps an option to get rid of slots we don't need, for Jewels or something? For instance, I hardly need any spells myself so a way of exchanging them for things I can use would be nice.

Edit: forgot to mention that you have a good point, Marcy. xD

_____________________________________________________________________________________

" 戦争が来ています。そしてそれが起こると...人生は死を切望するでしょう。"
    "War is coming. And when that happens... life will yearn for death."
    Job Slots: 3 of 6
    D - 8C - 1B - 1A - 4S - 210Y - 0100Y - 0
    The Great VaultTemplate † Main Theme †  Hero's Voice †
    Spells... for those who don't need 500 of them. RkPDiNE

Post by Guest 14th December 2016, 3:00 pm

I'll ask dev about that.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 3:36 am