Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

ARE YOU STRANGE LIKE ME ☺ private, job, kaya

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Private ARE YOU STRANGE LIKE ME ☺ private, job, kaya

Post by kittykool75 3rd December 2016, 9:18 pm

Job Description:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

ARE YOU STRANGE LIKE ME ☺ private, job, kaya 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Private Re: ARE YOU STRANGE LIKE ME ☺ private, job, kaya

Post by kittykool75 3rd December 2016, 10:05 pm

ARE YOU STRANGE LIKE ME ☺ private, job, kaya HjYByyj
    Lucius Foss Golden Phoenix B-Rank
    I   c r e a t e d   a   m o n s t e r   a   h e l l   w i t h i n   m y   h e a d

The two Golden Phoenix mages had already met with the family who requested them to do this job. And on the boat heading towards the land which held the Mystic Tower. Apparently their little, sweet, baby girl, wandered off and then went missing. Then they received letters from their daughter, saying that she has found freedom, true joy. And something along the lines of 'worshiping the sun'. Now didn't that sound familiar. Didn't he already do this with his elder sister? Well I guess they did a sloppy job, and didn't dispose of everybody. So the assassin guessed that one of the Sun Mages took the position to start this crap up again. Couldn't they just give up? It was rather annoying having to deal with these idiots. Saying that some god speaks through them, and that this god is almighty and everybody should worship them. Personally, Lucius was acquainted with a god, yes, an evil god. But if other gods were anything like him, why would you wanna worship somebody like that? He didn't understand that, but I guess if they every got angry, they had somebody to blame it on.
    Though as I said, he has already done a job like this before, a few months back. But instead of going with his sister, who was to busy with other jobs, ace duties, rising star requests, etc. etc. He was going with a young looking woman by the name of Kaya, apparently she was another newcomer to the guild, like himself. Though he had already met this girl, a vampire who'd attempted to drink his blood, but didn't really end well. They also went on another job before this, but they didn't really communicate. Which Lucius was totally fine with by the way, he usually tends to try and avoid human contact and socialization. And wouldn't have even gone on this job in the first place. But his sister saw he was familiar with the situation, and stronger then the first time they dealt with this situation. Also figuring it would be good for him to be out and about, not cooped up in his room. Making his depression all the more worse. Which, I suppose, is a good thing to do in her position, but Lucius wasn't to happy about this.
    The boat lurched, and the captain said that they arrived. The teenager released a slight sigh, might as well get all of this over with. No better way to get acquainted with people then to kill people together. He stood to his feet, holding his black walking stick within his grasp, he felt around. Making sure not to run into anything. He reached the exit of the boat, a large ramp leading down to the dock, he held out his free hand. "Ladies first" he said, feigning politeness. His voice still gravelly as ever, permanently scarred by then incident, but it was getting better. More smoother and less like sand paper.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    495 3,750

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"

Directory

Lorem Ipsum
    Lorem Ipsum

Player 

Post by Lorem Ipsum 4th December 2016, 2:41 pm

Kaya Bryndís ♥ Golden Phoenix ♥ C Rank

Killing two birds with one stone. While Kaya had never really killed anything, the expression was a useful statement when referring to the fact that she had just finished delivering lacrima roses from Bosco to Fiore, and was now ready to move onto her second job. This one was a step up from the other jobs... or rather, two steps up. She had yet to even go on a C-rank job, and currently was already pursuing one specifically assigned to B-ranks... how fun. She had slept most of the day away on the boat, and remained active, overseeing the delivery transaction at night. Now, it was morning, and time for them to dock again. Naturally, due to her nocturnal tendencies, the vampire was growing tired, but forced herself to stay awake. They had work to do, after all.

Her new guildmate had done the delivery job from Bosco to Fiore with her, though both of them kept their distance on the ship. Now that they had arrived, it would seem like the two would more formally interact. They were not at odds, nor were they enemies, but they had not met each other on the greatest of terms. It had been nighttime, and she had attempted to drink his blood, only for him to react by sending a knife into her arm. After that, he would blame reflexes. So, naturally, she was rather jumpy around the strange, raven-haired young man. Nevertheless, he seemed to be polite, telling her to leave the ship first. It never took long for one to realize that Lucius was blind. His red eyes would appear normal, but the walking stick he carried and his general caution when walking screamed the evidence. Inwardly shrugging, Kaya would begin to exit the boat down the ramp before turning up face it again, watching him curiously. "Thanks, I guess. Need any help?" she said, deciding to ask about offering assistance. It would be the right thing to do, even if he did not seem like the type who would enjoy receiving the help.

Location;; The Docks
    Muse;; 6/10
    Word Count;; 345 // 3,250
    OOC;;

Rain Slayer Magic
    ARE YOU STRANGE LIKE ME ☺ private, job, kaya F0b5270017e6cda0c412740e9cc4e39bc9361a38_hq
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 4th December 2016, 3:33 pm

ARE YOU STRANGE LIKE ME ☺ private, job, kaya HjYByyj
    Lucius Foss Golden Phoenix B-Rank
    I   c r e a t e d   a   m o n s t e r   a   h e l l   w i t h i n   m y   h e a d

The assassin ignored the offer, he felt pathetic enough, no way he was going to take any offered help. Walking down the ramp onto the docks, looking around with his red eyes, as if acting like he could see. He stood lifting his cane off the ground a twirling it between his fingers, a habit he picked up when he had his scythe. Though this was a much light item to do it with, and less danger of killing somebody whilst spinning it. Though it did have the possibility of smacking somebody, of course. Looking in the direction of were Kaya was, he followed her as they walked along. No longer spinning his cane, and actually using it for it's needed purpose. He yawned, covering his mouth his his pale hand as he did so. Unlike the young woman, he didn't get a wink of sleep a top that boat. He used to love the pleasure of naps, especially during the day when everybody was out and about. So he would get up at night, and not usually have to deal with people. But lately, he hasn't gotten much sleep. Nightmares, though felt more like night terrors with out vivid and intense they were starting to get. It got annoying to sleep, because he'd wake up after having one of those dreams, and feel like he hasn't even gotten any sleep. So might as well not sleep at all, instead of getting nightmares and feeling like he didn't get any sleep. It wasn't healthy, but he didn't care.
    Following the young woman along as the headed towards the fifty story tower that peeked above the tree branches. Though he couldn't see it, he remembered it from the last time he was at this tower. He was left alone with the Archmage while Astrid went all the way up to the last floor to save the kids. And in the end she defeated him. He hated himself for it. Putting up this whole tough act, protecting his sister. Like hell she needed protecting, he started to feel like all the times he has protected her or saved her something, was starting to even out with what she did for him. Lucius hated it. But of course, none of this showed, his expression staying blank, not showing any of his conflicting emotions that were on the inside. And of course, he kept up his tough act. Pretending like nothing was bothering him, which of course was a lie. But what do you expect from him? He is a psychopath after all, it's in his nature.
    As they reached the tower, he could feel it. The shadows of the trees covering them, and the looming feeling of something about to happen. The feeling of this place was a mixture of things. All bright and happy, so inviting, yet something else was hiding within. Something dangerous, and defiantly not bright and happy, as much as it's pretending to be. Sort of reminded him of himself. Pushing thoughts away and looking down in the direction of Kaya as they stopped in front of the large tower. He twirled his cane again. "Please don't become a burden, I do hate doing other peoples parts. So don't expect me to help you out." he said, though it seemed odd. Acting like his blindness wasn't a burden in the slightest, and they way he spoke, the tone of his voice, made you want to believe him. Or just straight of believe him with no doubt. And he didn't care if she was a vampire, who apparently were more powerful then humans, not to mention she has magic on top of that. He wasn't going to act weaker then somebody who he was clearly stronger then. The thought boost his ego a bit, almost bringing a smirk on his face.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,136 3,750

"

Directory

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:24 pm