Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Be a Model | Solo

Reiya
    Reiya

Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dragons and Stoners?
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Gun
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Be a Model | Solo  Empty Be a Model | Solo

Post by Reiya 27th November 2016, 4:23 pm

Mavis began to get ready for a shower, she started to strip from the nightgown she wore to bed the night before, the gown decorated in hearts and stars. As she got in the shower the sound of water hitting skin began to fill her small apartment. Mavis sighed of relief. This was just what the Pegasus woman had needed. Her morning was going perfect and this day was going perfect, it all was just going to be perfect.

Moving onto making herself some chocolate-chip pancakes for breakfast. As well as pouring herself a glass of milk. As the smell of chocolate began to fill the apartment's aroma. Mavis enjoyed her warm and soft chocolate pancakes. Each bite bursting a bomb of flavor along her taste buds. After finishing her breakfast she quickly ran to her bathroom to brush her teeth, making extra sure they were clean for today.

Mavis had finally done it, one of her goals was to be a model for Sorcerers Weekly, which she had finally achieved. However she wasn't a full-fledged model like she wanted to be, but that was fine at least she was assigned to do a photo-shoot. She happily boarded a train to Magnolia, not waiting any second longer she got the quickest train ticket as well as the latest time to depart. Which was departing as she bought the ticket, she quickly hurried to her departing train, Train 31, it was one of the newest trains able to travel at a higher speed than any of the other current trains. Mavis being as excited as she was she sat in the back of the train crowded by other people, but that didn't matter to her.

"Hey, girl. Your boobs I think you should press them to the back of my head, rest em up on the seat." An older man told the Pegasus woman.

Mavis' left eye twitched, "The hell did you just tell me?" Mavis took a deep breathe knowing if she started a fight now she would most likely be thrown off the nearest stop.

He simply smirked and turned his head, leaning back to rest his head on her chest. Mavis did her best to keep calm the train ride shouldn't take to long. Through out the whole train ride, the man would hit on her, saying he already gave her "A B C and he's like to give her the fourth letter of the alphabet, later." Mavis grinned at that one, mostly cause it was smart, however she was disappointed at this geezer. He must have been at least fifty, and he thought he had a chance with this young and prepped Pegasus? Ain't no way in hell.

As the bell rang for Magnolia, Mavis stood. She walked down the aisle but before she began walking she gave her little train-buddy a present. Mavis left the train with the staff having to give the man CPR as she had beaten the air out of his lungs.

"Damn fool. Told him not to mess with me." Mavis glared, looking back at the commotion she had caused. 

Mavis had arrived at East Forest her final destination for her assignment.

"Hello are you Mavis Lockheart?" A young male standing by a whole set of cameras along with other gadgets and gizmos.

Mavis nodded excitedly and had a huge smile, "Yes, yes I am!" 

"Chanelle show her your specially designed outfit for this shoot." The male told the woman who came out from behind a tree.

Chanelle smiled, "This is my outfit specially designed for you."

Mavis' eyes sparkled as she stared at one of the most beautiful outfits she's ever seen. Also it was made by Chanelle specially designed for her! How awesome was that. Mavis quickly put the outfit on and got to work on posing for the photo shoot. 

"Amazing, your a natural star!" The man told, Mavis.

Mavis tried her best to keep a serious face but she wanted to badly to smile. 

"Thank you, means a lot coming from you." Mavis quickly stated.

They would travel all over the forest taking multiple pictures with different scenarios. The sunlight would cause the blue on her top and skirt to glisten. Mavis felt so beautiful in this special design of Chanelle's, hopefully Mavis would be able to keep her newest creation.

"Twirl." He would tell Mavis.

Mavis twirled and gave him a wink.

After many photo shoots, they had picked one particular photo for the magazine, asked if Chanelle and Mavis had liked the photo. They both agree'd. 

"I think you should keep the outfit, it looks very beautiful on you, little one." Chanelle told the Pegasus woman. 

"Really wow thanks, Chanelle." Mavis gave her a grin.

Mavis received her pay and was sent on her way. The woman stoked that she got to model. Gladly heading back to her guild, Blue Pegasus.

Be a Model | Solo  VBkQZ9U

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Even when everyone is against us, we won't give up. 

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 2:34 pm