Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Empty threats Mr Jekis

Shazam!
    Shazam!

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Empty threats Mr Jekis Empty Empty threats Mr Jekis

Post by Shazam! 27th November 2016, 2:08 pm

Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately I love money so that's that
    Take a step into the void
    Oh dear? Seems like you've taken a step too far
    Remus wondered through the tall grass waving in the wind, inching further and further to his goal. The sunlight beat down on his open chest giving a nice warmth to his skin as well as providing energy for the many plants and vegetation around him. How lovely the day was turning out to be, birds were tweeting in the trees and the wind felt calm and smooth. He had to snap back to the reality of his objective. In his right pocket neatly folded lay the oh so dark mission he had picked up from the request board back at the guild, the contents weren't what made the young boy take it down but the nice one-thousand payout to be given. However, upon deeper reading Remus found out exactly what he was to do and it was such an odd request he almost felt bad to carry it out. Although there was a handsome amount of jewel tied to it, destroying an old man's farm seemed inhumane. It gave him faint memories of what he had done back in Oshibana to Ior, it still mocked him even since then.

But of course it had to be done, so he kicked up the pace and made his way further over into the meadow in the distance a small cottage could be seen. After a while of travelling Remus had hopped over one of the wooden gates closest to him and sauntered through the vegetable patches, as far as the eye could see: potatoes, carrots, pumpkins, courgettes, tomatoes and lettuce. Over the edge of another wooden gate located to his left he heard the snorts of pigs and some friendly 'moos and baas', could he really bring himself to do such a deed on such an old man and his produce? "I'm not a bad person, I know that but this..." He took a breath and looked to the sky the clouds now began to darken as if matching the pirate's intentions. Maneuvering through the patches careful not to step on them he hopped over the steel entrance to the vegetation and ran up to the cottage door, after three hefty knocks on the home a voice was heard from behind him. Turning around he took note of the elderly's stained dungarees, wooden sandals and straw hat. In his hand he held a minor gardening hoe. This would be hard. "Hello there, I'm Aquila and I've got some business with these farm of yours" Remus altered his name in case links were mad as well as waving a hand over the area containing the crops, barn and farmhouse. The old man gripped his hoe tighter and slightly stuck it in the ground. "Listen here young buck, whatever Gregory is payin' yeah forget it. Cuh' you won't live long enuff to see it" Remus had assumed that this definitely was the Mr Jekis the job stated. A threat from a senile man. "You're threatening me? How quaint" He stated with a blank expression on his face, now all his doubts he had previously completely disappeared the boy absolutely despised being threatened. "If this is what you want then fine...I can't use magic on you partly because I cant, so I'll make this quick" The boy blinked and within an instant he was directly in front of Jekis and quickly delivered two quick blows one left hook to the man's temple and a roundhouse kick to finish off. Jekis dropped the ground releasing a little area of dust in the air, he was out cold but Remus felt like he'd just killed another man. "Why'd you have to turn me into that huh?" He asked quietly to the man on the ground and started his job properly.

A few hours past and the boy's hands had begun to tear and burn, he had single-handedly crumpled the farmhouse and barn with just his sheer strength. The animals and equipment had been taking along with it, the empty holes were left by him pulling out and and smashing each and every vegetable in the vicinity. The dark deed was done. Taking a look at his hands Remus grunted with an anger plastered on his face he kicked a lone lettuce piece and wondered back in the direction of which he came, leaving Mr Jekis to his own devices. Well...inside he knew he killed the man. Those blows were stupendous. Oh well...money's money as he always said.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS  W/C: 740

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Empty threats Mr Jekis Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIzZnkZyZOCHxWXJ-xy77XDKJjmLtcS8Vz31R6l25hhTFkGAAW

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:53 pm