Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

SAGE ROMINUS

Sage Rominus

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Completed SAGE ROMINUS

Post by Sage Rominus 17th November 2016, 9:03 am

SAGE

NAME: Sage Rominus
    BIRTHDAY: July 10th
    SEXUALITY: Bisexual
    HOMETOWN: Hargeon Town
    SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS: ---

GUILD

GUILD: None [Guildless]
    TATTOO: None

PERSONALITY

• VIDEO GAMES — “I’m a gamer — a really, really heavy one. Yes, I play video games a lot. Am I addicted to them? … Probably. At least I’m still a productive member of society! … At least, I think I am.”
      • CONVERSATIONS —  "Conversation's a great way to meet people and make some new friends. Plus, it's an opportunity to learn more from others."
      • MUSIC — “Music’s amazing. Plain and simple. There’s music for any situation out there.”
      • DANCING — “Hey, I like to think I’m a pretty good dancer. Dancing’s good for you; it’s fun; it gives you exercise and you get to show people your newest moves.”
      • HUMOR — “I love good humor — no matter how random or out there it is — as long as I or someone else manages to get a laugh out of it.”
      • LEARNING — “Being able to make more sense about this massive, mysterious world around me is extremely important to me. I take every opportunity possible to learn something new either about myself, others or the world around me.”
      • INSULTS — “I love a good insult — even one directed at me. Insults can bridge everlasting bonds between people.”
      • MUSCLES — “... Okay. I’ll admit it. Muscles are just … awesome to have and look at. I wish I had more muscles. I really need to work out more.”
      • COOKING — “Cooking isn’t just a hobby for me; it also means that I don’t have to rely on frozen dinners and eating out whenever I’m hungry. It also helps that I actually know how to cook well, but getting to that point involved a lot of burned food, some fire extinguishers and a lot of broken dreams.”
      • CARS — “Yeah, walking and using magic to get to place to place is cool and everything, but who doesn’t like a nice set of wheels?”

DISLIKES:

• BULLIES — “I have no tolerance for bullies.”
      • MONSTERS — “I’m not the biggest fan of monsters; it’s fun to learn about them but not so much to actually fight them.”
      • THIEVES — “People who steal from others are some of the worst people around. Stealing is one of the best ways to get on my bad side.”
      • RUDE PEOPLE — “It’s like people have no concept of manners or decency nowadays.”
      • ELITISTS — “Yeah, you’re skilled and all, but you’re not as good or cool as you think you are. Plus, that’s no excuse to start talking to people all crazy.”
      • LONG LINES — “Seriously, waiting in line forever makes you really contemplate life in the worst ways.”
      • BAD BREATH — “Bad breath is a travesty against humanity and life itself. Please don’t talk to me if your breath has the ability to kill an entire village.”
      • BLAND FOOD — “Seasoning exists for a reason, people. There’s nothing wrong with adding seasoning to food.”
      • TOXIC BEHAVIOR — “Why do people feel the need to be horrible no matter what the circumstances? Honestly, this world would be a better place if people did their part in being decent to one another.”
      • SWORDS — “They’re overused, unpractical, and the people that use them are usually the edgy, antisocial types who act like they should be the main character for some kind of anime series.”
      • MATH — “I can’t go a single day without using math, but that doesn’t mean that I like it. Numbers and I just don’t get along really.”

FEARS:

• SHARP TEETH AND CLAWS — “The thought of sharp teeth and claws tearing into flesh is just absolutely horrific; it doesn’t help that I legitimately have to worry about that happening to me on a daily basis.”'
      • MONSTERS — “Anything from monsters to beasts to ghosts and demons, they scare the hell out of me. It sucks that monsters are literally everywhere too.”
      • MAGES — “Even if I am a mage myself, I know the power mages wield and the ability that they have to change the world for better or worse. Too many mages use their powers for the wrong reasons.”
      • WAR — “It's inevitable; the magical world desires too much power and too much control over everything around them, and the result: fighting, destruction, death and loss everywhere you go. ”
      • COMPLETE DARKNESS — “I’m not talking about regular darkness; I’m talking about darkness so intense that you can’t see anything at all.”

GOALS:

• BECOME A LEGEND — “I want to show others that if a goof like me can achieve the impossible, then nothing is stopping them from doing the same.”
      • HAPPINESS — “If I'm not happy, then I'm not living my life the way I want to.”
      • TRAVEL THE WORLD — “I want to see anything and everything the world has to offer … so long as it won’t mentally scar me afterwards.”
      • KNOWLEDGE — “I take my education very seriously. I want to learn as much as I possibly can.”
      • SELF-FULFILLMENT — “I want to prove to myself that I can do anything I can put my mind to. I have been doubting myself for far too long; now, it’s time to change that.

POSITIVE TRAITS: Optimistic, Cheerful, Studious, Charismatic, Sociable, Kind
    NEUTRAL TRAITS: Sassy, Casual, Breezy, Experimental, Smooth
    NEGATIVE TRAITS: Sarcastic, Naive, Blunt, Sharp-tongued, Facetious, Insecure

Ever since he was young, Sage had always been an exceptionally optimistic and cheery individual. It was almost as if his positive outlook can never be deflated, no matter how dreary, grim or hopeless the situation is. To him, a situation is only as hopeless, dark and uncontrollable as a person perceives it to be, and so long as a person remains determined and persistent, there is a way to overcome any obstacle. While Sage’s determination is admirable, his optimism can get him into trouble. Sage can become unaware about how bad a problem or situation is and may not treat it with the seriousness it deserves. For example, he might take it upon himself to crack jokes while he and his friends are busy trying to fend hordes upon hordes of monsters. It may not be appropriate, but Sage claims that it helps him keep his nerves under control in stressful situations, and he hopes that the same effect can be had on others. More often than not, he just gets screamed at for being a carefree, naive idiot.

While people might get the impression that he’s not very intelligent, Sage is quite the studious individual. He’s interested in numerous subjects such as science, history, literature and magic theory and lore. Knowledge is a priceless resource in his eyes and considering the massive, mysterious world he lives in, he makes sure to try and educate himself as much as possible. He’s by no means a prodigal genius, but he’s pretty damn smart in his own right, and he often surprises people with his intellect. Plus, he’s not over confident or snooty with his smarts; in fact, he enjoys sharing knowledge with others and will immediately nerd out whenever he meets a fellow scholar or rather anyone who’s interested in any sort of academic subject matter.

One of the first things that people notice about Sage is his charisma. There’s just something about his presence that draws people towards him. When he speaks, people tend to listen very closely. This works perfectly along with Sage’s kind nature. One of Sage’s greatest goals is to make it to where whenever he speaks or acts, he makes the world a more beautiful place than it was before. Helping others is one of the perfect means to achieve this, and Sage won’t hesitate to lend someone aid. Sage also has an excellent sense of humor, and he’s not afraid to put it to use. Laughter is something Sage loves, whether it’s from himself or others; don’t be surprised if he manages to make you bust a gut from his numerous jokes. Also, it should be noted that Sage tends to instantly like anyone who has a sense of humor. He also loves a good insult, even if it’s one directed at him and has the art of insulting (roasting) down to an art form. No one is safe from his savagery, and his sharp tongue has gotten him in big trouble many times in the past. Sage is horrible at hiding his true emotions and has no filter when it comes to what’s on his mind. Plus, even when people do ask for his opinion, he’s blunt and upfront. Sage believes that it’s his duty to give people the complete truth whenever they ask for his opinion. He may lie if the situation deems it, but other than that, expect his truthful beliefs for better or worse.

All in all, Sage is quite the interesting individual. Whenever you’re around him, be ready for adventure, stories, humor and savage roasts.

APPEARANCE

HEIGHT: 5’7”
    WEIGHT: 140 lbs
    HAIR: Black. Short, only an inch or so in length and wavy.
    EYES: Brown
    SKIN TONE: Dark skin; dark-brown

Sage is just like any other human except his physical features distinguish him from the majority of other humans. His dark skin is the first thing that people notice — a dark chocolate that’s the same color as his large, expressive eyes. His face is slim and chiseled with large eyes, a prominent nose, medium-sized ears and a large mouth with full lips. It’s easy to spot Sage’s cheery, energetic nature due to the small smile that’s usually on his visage. Sage’s body is average; he’s not overly muscular or skinny, though he tries his best to remain active and physically fit; even so, Sage is tougher than he looks, and he often surprises others with his endurance and willpower.

Sage’s style is modern and casual. His typical outfit consists of either a short or long-sleeved shirt (which may be gaming related), pants or shorts and matching tennis shoes. A gun holster is usually found on the left side of Sage’s waist designed specifically to hold a handgun or revolver. Sage also likes to wear wristbands with his outfits, and he touts around a black backpack with him to hold whatever he needs (like his gaming laptop). What he’s almost never seen without is his trademark baseball cap with his gaming team’s logo stitched in green on the front. Also, for whatever reason, Sage likes to wear his wireless headset around his neck whenever it’s not in use. However, in his defense, it can also double as a communications device, and he uses it whenever he needs to relay information to others over long distances.

Completed Re: SAGE ROMINUS

Post by Guest 17th November 2016, 9:24 am

SAGE ROMINUS AESz729

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:01 pm