Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Moonlit Brawl (Mission/ Crimzon)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

A Moonlit Brawl (Mission/ Crimzon) Empty A Moonlit Brawl (Mission/ Crimzon)

Post by Sol 13th November 2016, 11:26 am

Sol grumbled as he moved thru the forest towards the haunted village that was close by, the man had taken a job to deal with some lycans by couldn’t kill them since they did not harm anyone normally, it made the slayer scoff since he enjoyed feeling blood on his hands but if he had to behave just to get a decent reward he could hold back once and a while. The client had also messaged him ahead when he took the job and told him he would be working alongside someone for the night as well but comforted him by saying that it was not a legal mage so the son of ballom would not have to worry about the partner trying to turn him in afterwards.

I wonder just how big these lycans are, the last time I saw a few was when I was still living out in the cursed lands” Sol mumbled to himself, he recalled his encounters with said beasts in the cursed lands and he knew just how dangerous they could be. To any normal mage a encounter with a lycan could become very lethal very fast as they had both speed and power at their disposal and the killing intent that was so pure they almost never hesitated when they struck at foes. Lucky for Sol and his partner the man knew how to deal with them with lethal or nonlethal methods since he had a few of them in his castle and they had enough control to help him learn how to deal with said opponents.

now I just gotta find my partner, I hope he is up for the task” he said while yawning a bit. The paper said that they would meet up at the entrance of the village before the elder would tell them how the night would work, Sol knew also that he would have to immunize his partner with a bite before they started or his magic would cause just as much trouble for his allie as it would the enemy. As he saw the entrance of the village approaching the slayer started to stretch as he looked up at the sky, the sun was starting to set in the in the sky and the moon would appear in an hour or two. To him the sooner they got this over with the better but untill they started who knows how long this night would drag out for.

WC- 411
    1/50

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Aoi
    Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

A Moonlit Brawl (Mission/ Crimzon) Empty Re: A Moonlit Brawl (Mission/ Crimzon)

Post by Aoi 11th December 2016, 11:17 am

Appearance:

Truthfully, she disliked that fact that this village was not taken care of as she had anticipated. To think that she was stuck having to clean up the mess of some harlot whom decided to push onto another mage the last time she came by this place was nothing less than a very angering thought to her. Nor to the fact that she wasn't with another person to which she had been aligned to, it was something more frustrating than anything else really. More fuel to the fire, so to speak. To further note the lack of information refreshed, she was fortunate enough that the vivid imagination she one had only made things easier to remember familiar landmarks in the lack of vision she used for the time being. It wasn't that she didn't want to abuse this new power to have sight, in fact she loved being able to give her blindness a new strength when it came to more social interactions, whether they be with other grims or just strangers she met using this disguise.

The funny thing about this disguise, as compared to the demonic neko appearance she had succumbed to taking up when she bonded with these creatures, adorable things in fact, was this disguise as she had it called to was once something she adhered to as a child! Yes, What one would know or not know of the Fiore kingdoms very inner workings was the "forgotten child". A daughter of the king, said to succeed him after his death, their mothers death, and so on and so forth. A child whom went missing and after such time was said to have been unable to discover them. Yes, the very silver haired Grim was Aoi, reverting a change in her appearance to fit her own needs. Something very twisted in her mind of wanting to see the faces of people who might recognize her, or think she looked as close to her former self as she actually had been. The mere thought was enough to make her do it, and only use it scarcely to keep people from coming to too many conclusions too quickly.

Never the less, it hadn't changed the reason behind this look than to simply let the keen senses of her new feline nature kick in. No. She had to re experience this walk as she had before, letting her memory pick up where recollections left off and trail herself back to the village from where she once had come from. To reassure that her idea would not be in vein, she had to make sure Annabel, her rather rebellious cat would not summon itself until AFTER she arrived, less the pair would end up lost. After being so dependent on the lack of sight, it only seemed much more likely that in having to use that in conjunction to the sensory her normal magic had instilled to allow her the chance to get to the town in one piece. The sound of a voice stopped her in her tracks just as she arrived at the archway to the town. Something about a partner made her grow a coy smirk and giggle, twirling the parasol leaning against her left shoulder lightly, mockingly even. "Ah, doth a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, partner." She stepped several more forward, just within a range of sight to gauge her surroundings, picking up what was once a former womans Victorian accent would play to the lie much better... Otherwise, the trash talking, no fucks given Aoi could just go off.. But the innocent maiden card was much more fun!

605 words
    2/50

_____________________________________________________________________________________

]
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 11th December 2016, 5:18 pm

Sol blinked as he caught scent of a newcomer and was slighty surprised to see a little girl approaching him before she stated that she was his partner and that she was happy to make his acquaintance,the poison dragon blinked and looked at her for a moment before he nodded under his hood.” Likewise now lets head towards the center of the village and find the leader of the village we need to know some more information before the sun fully sets” he stated as he motioned for her to follow him into the village. From the looks of things people were preparing for the worst as villagers nailed windows and doors up while some were starting to handcuff themselves or binging themselves with rope and tape.

god a bondage freak would be in heaven right now” Sol joked as he let out a yawn and glanced at the sky, the sun was still up but not for long they needed to be ready or it was going to be really troublesome if they were not in a good postion to deal with the lycans. He glanced back at his partner for this task and spoke.”hey have you ever fought a Lycan before?” he asked, he knew they had to be careful and not kill the lycans but it was for that reason that Sol had left his sword Lohengrin at home and only had Enkidu on him along with his dragon slaying magic and his curse to rely on.

If his partner had skills like his own then they would be in good shape for the night but he didn’t know that so for now he just had to hope that their skills would be enough to deal with them. "oh I didn’t introduce myself I’m Sol from Basilisk Fang and you are” he asked his partner not even looking back at them while they walked towards the main building in the center of the village. The deeper they got into the village the more scared the villagers looked, not just at them but at each other since not everyone knew who was a lycan and who was normal paranoia was running high and it was only the two mages presence that kept many of the villagers from running off the deep end.. Sol took in a deep breath and exhaled as he saw the main building coming into focus and he picked up his pace a bit since he wanted to get as much information as he could before night fell.

WC- 424
    3/50

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Aoi
    Aoi

Character Sheet

Post by Aoi 11th December 2016, 9:28 pm

A part of the blind mage honestly wished to have Annabel appear, so much so to be able to place a face to a voice, however the matter of her surroundings had taken a precedence over that desire. For now, she'd just have to stick with the comfort in the lack of constant vision and rely on her sonar to guide her steps along the town. It seemed as though, much to her surprise, that people had come back to inhabit it, however when one comes to vacate the premise of a problem, one could assume that person could their damn job instead of grinding on a man as if nothing were- ...Shaking the ranting thought from her mind, Aoi would brush her bangs away from her eyes while she quietly walked in stride with her partner, eager Mcbeaver.

Her glazed orbs still peered through as her sonar had refreshed bits and pieces of people, restraining ones selves and their loved one with cuffs and what seemed to be rope and other objects, attempting to secure themselves in case one would surely become a flesh consuming beast. Darting toward the voice of her partner, his comment had made her chuckle and shrug, knowing he had no information what so ever of whom he was dealing with. "Thou art very inexperienced in the art, I take it. As someone for whom craves the love of being restrained by a myriad of things, what they are doing brings them nor I excitement in the least. Amateur village, is what I t'would most likely refer this accursed atrocity to be named.. At the least by thy own self." Again, she had looked to him puzzled, wondering about what a lycan even looked like. The oddity of it would surely be known otherwise if she had, however maybe she'd be able to use his little brain for something useful. "I can not say I have, unfortunately. If thou would be-ith so kind as to describe one, I am sure I could give a more affirmative reply."

Truthfully, though as callus as she sounded, she wanted to know if some of these words were understood by him or not. Had it not of been for the womans mind intertwined with her own, she'd not even be able to pull off a facade such as the one she gave this male. Though now, with a name to a voice, this had become a much easier time in both recording a mental note of who he is, as well as a name basis from which she could insult him. What a prize! "Should these have been other circumstances, guards would be putting ye olde '21 gun salute' to your person, Mr. Terumi. Purely for the lack of common decency you showed in acting towards a lady. I'm sure your guild mistress gains more respect than that from you." With a sigh to break up her rant, the silver haired Grim would place her parasol upside down, leaned against a wall before giving Sol a curtsy, fingers pinching her dress on either side and her head bowing respectively. "Thy name is Aoi. Aoi Mitsurugi, at your service. I am not your maid however, so please refrain from thinking that my wording shall be misconstrued for thine own needs, understood?" Returning to her former standing, she would pick up her Parasol once more and lift the top over her head, resting it back on her left shoulder while now still working to keep a quickened pace with Sol.

594 wc
    4/50 posts

]
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 17th December 2016, 9:18 pm

Sol grumbled lightly as she implied he was inexperienced which he was not but he did like to have all the facts before he started a mission..”I’m not inexperienced I just like to have all the information I can get before I start a mission being a dark mage I like to know everything that I can” he explained before she asked him what a lycan actually was since she had never seen one.”A lycan is the correct term for werewolf, think of a timbre wolf with the body of a man razor sharp claws and teeth and a urge to kill so pure sometimes I think it trumps my own all in all a vicious and brutal killing machine

The slayer knew that was putting it lightly, even a single lycan could be a increadable threat and they had to deal with who knows how many without killing them which made it that much harder”I tend to not be rather pleasant with people I first meet its not that I’m a rude person I just don’t trust strangers most of the time but considering you’re a fellow dark mage it puts my mind at ease just a little bit more” he explained as he listened to her introduce herself and he nodded to her in understanding.”got it I won’t boss you around and in return I ask you do the same, the only reason to break the rule is to save one another alright?” he asked wanting her to be sure she understood, he may be an evil and vicious dragonslayer but he was a team player and he looked after his teammates.

As they reached the center of the village they saw an old man who seemed to be the leader waiting for them. “Ah you must be Mr Terumi and Miss Aoi thank you for coming” the man said with a bow before he became serious.” I’m sure you would like to know what you will be facing tonight and I don’t blame you for wanting to know.” he siad before Sol nodded and crossed his arms.” I’ve encountered lycans before but the ones here might be different.”he stated before the elder nodded.”indeed some of these poor souls will change for the first time they will be confused and scared and will attack for that reason, however they are not the worst threat the alphas and Omages and the older Lycans will be the worst threat for you two”The Elder explained as he pulled out a scroll for the two to look at.

431 wc

5/50 posts

Aoi
    Aoi

Character Sheet

Post by Aoi 18th December 2016, 4:21 pm

The blind maiden let out a small sigh at his reply, shaking her head before she chuckled a little bit at the way he had answered. It was amusing in one sense, but rather disappointing in another. "I think thou art not understanding what I was talking about." She would pause before her eyes would glare over, still keeping pace beside him. "I was referring to the art of bondage and bdsm. Information on the mission and information on a sexual act and fetish is another. But should you ever be curious to give it a try, I shall leave you with a way to contact me. Consider it.. a partnership of sorts. This applies to should you need to partner up again. I grow weary of doing nothing most days."

As he began to put together a description of a Lycan for the blind mage, she slowly began to piece things together rather well. It seemed there was something to him as far as a brain to which she didn't expect him to have. That fact that he even knew she was a dark mage concerned her a little, but she just decided to push it off. There was no need to really fret over having to be around another dark mage as he had seemed to be as well, which only gave her a little bit more breathing room as far as it came to acting and actually needing this disguise. In fact, she might not really need it much longer... which was good because using the Elizabethan accent gave her a headache after a while. "That sounds like a marvelous idea. In fact, as soon as we finish with these simpletons, I shall give a sign of good faith in cooperation."

Souless orbs shot towards the direction of the voice of a stranger, addressing both her and Sol, it became a little more apparent who this person was... Aside from a cats possible chew toy. Even that would wait until after they had finished. She stood in silence, occasionally twirling the parasol in hand as she listened to Sol and the village leader talk about the lycans. "They are but parasites that need cleansing. But.. thou hath conditioned us to restrain from actually slaying any of the lycan. Might I ask why such a task is plagued upon us?" Unknowing the reason of why they were asked, now seemed to be the best time to do so.

410 words
    6/50 posts

]
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 18th December 2016, 7:46 pm

Sol blinked as she sighed at him before she chuckled and explained that he didn’t understand before telling him she was referring to his Bondage comment, Aoi then told him that if he wanted to give it a try she would give him a way to contact her for the offer and to team up again and the slayer face lit up for a moment before he nodded.”Very well I might take you up on that I have a few women I’m interested in and some lessons might be beneficial, also know if you’re my partner I’ll make sure we both survive this, I may be the most ruthless of the Dragonslayers but I am not without my loyalty and pride” he explained as he thought of Famine for a moment and then Ahmoria who had left a rather impressive mark on him in his gardens. Just the thought slightly riled him up from her boldness.

When Aoi asked why they had to resist killed the lycans the chief sighed before he spoke.”I know it makes your task harder but understand that most of those going thru this transformation tonight will have no control for this night only any other time they can control their transformation and remain docile but this night it is a perfect moon which will break their sanity untill the sun rises that’s why I ask that you both take pity and not kill them” he asked while the poison dragon just sighed and ran a hand thru his hair.”Fine I’ll hold back but I can’t promise that my poison won’t leave lasting marks on them I can’t hold that back” he explained while the chief nodded.

its almost time you should have about a hour before the sun fully sets untill then I would suggest remaining in the village center till it starts that way you can get a good head start” he advised while Sol nodded and watched the man disappear back into his home. After he was out of site Sol took out a flask from his coat and unscrewed it before he paused and offered it to his companion.”want a drink its just rum” he offered trying to be a bit friendly to his ally, he liked to stay on his partners good sides normally.weather she took the offer or not after she was done the slayer would take a swig of the alcohol himself before sighing at the taste and watching the sky darken.

417 WC

7/50

Aoi
    Aoi

Character Sheet

Post by Aoi 11th January 2017, 5:53 pm

Blind orbs slid over to Sol's direction as she listened to him agreeing to her offer. Naturally, she smirked and chuckled as the rather uncensored mind popped up with more things that normally she would just blurt out without a care in the world to do so, however she was more dead set on keeping up her facade just a little longer. "Oh my, thou art quite the dog. To woo many shrews in one go and then collect them for yourself? I believe men such as thee are called 'players', correct?" A coy smirk and giggle would ensue, though commentary of his slayer abilities were a little less than something she very much cared to hear. "Worry not about my well being, Mr. Terumi. I may look like a doll at a tea party, but I assure thee I am fully capable of fighting, despite my handicaps." With a light sigh and a twirl of her parasol, she would carefully circle about on her shoulder playfully.

She would quiet down now, allowing the helpless man speak up about their dilemma. To be honest, this all started to sound like a waste of time with having restrictions like these placed on her seemed like a bit of a deal breaker... However she enjoyed the company of someone who was a dimwitted, but useful as Sol was. "Just fucking great... No fun for the blind cat lady, nya? Puurrrrsonally, I should leave, but I can still brush off some rust. This wimpy lizard boys lucky day." Her lips finally parted from a silence as she took in a small breath only to let it out in a sigh, coming to terms with the bit of annoyance in her system. "Thou shall not have to worry, dispatching of these brutes won't happen... Unless my own life is in the gravest of dangers, They will need to be informed of why parts of their bodies are bitten and ripped from their person." Her eyes remained shut, just hiding her giddy feeling of imagining the summons of cats doing just what she wanted to.

Finally, the pair was left alone in the middle of the village. The sounds of the villagers prepping themselves for the final moments before inevitably one or more of them would turn into a dangerous, carnivorous beast, much less a mutt of a species of dog. Once more, her pair of eyes shifted to the direction of Sol's voice, hearing him offer her a drink. Alcohol, though as ineffective as it would be on her in such a state, there was no real care for her to want to suffer through some poisonous drink. "I don't drink, but grammercy." Just under an hour left, taking a step, the magic would reveal no person around that was not barricaded inside. "I suppose nya-ow is fine..." An ash black colored cloud would consume her form, lifting away from her body and dissipating as quick as it manifested from her body. What, or who would stand before Sol now would be a girl exactly the same height as Aoi, however her deep red hair was tied into twintails, perfectly braided down and both ends tied off with rather larger black bows. Her dress changed as well, green in color with a bell attached to the front of the collar and black frills lining the bottom full round. "Puuuuurrrrfect~ Nyat that I didn't love my disguise, but my feline companions don't listen to me fully when I'm either mewt or looking like a child's dolly." She giggled playfully, spinning fully around before she paused, her step showing her facing a little away from Sol's body. "Buuut, now I can unleash some catastropic mayhem!~ Nyahahaha!" She was rather giddy for some reason even she couldn't tell, but perhaps a rouse well played off was a part of it.

8/50
    643 words
    New appearance

]
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 11th January 2017, 10:36 pm

Sol blinked a few times before he blushed.”I am not a player I just want to make sure when I chose a woman I have the ability to satisfy her and any kinks she has” he said a bit louder then he ment to, his servents at his castle such as Succubus made sure to teach him how to please a woman very thoroughly but he wanted to make sure if his queen had any kinks that he could keep them satisfied. The dragon nodded at the girls explanation that she would be fully capable of fightning despite her appearance and as the elder left them in the center of the town , Aoi declined his offer of his rum but then she shifted her appearance and said that she could now raise some extreme mayhem all while her tone seemed to take a cat like edge to it.

Sol grinned widely for a moment before he stretched a bit.”I suppose I’ll drop my illusion as well I didn’t want to scare the old man.” he said before his appearance shifted, his green hair darkened and lengthed a bit becoming pitch black while his eyes went from golden to a fiery ruby red color. His coat and vest seemed to have vanished and was replaced with a sleeveless Chinese shirt, the most dramatic change though was the slayers arms and legs from the elbows and kneecaps down they were covered in scales and on the arms had razor sharp spines as well as wicked claws as well.”Alright now its time to really have some fun” he snickered as he flexed his claws and loosened up. The slayer gained a very bloodthirsty look on his face as his bones cracked loudly as he was still getting used to his transformation into a dragon even if it was only a small part of it.

As the last of the sunlight ducked down into the distance the slayer caught the sound of people groaning and painful cries as the villagers started to go thru their transformation and that meant the two had to be on guard now more then ever but since they were both out of their disguises the slayer had no doubt that their power would be more then enough to get thru this. Sols power would be overflowing due to the shadows that would cover the land and give him a everlasting amount of shadows to eat.”Get ready “ he said seriously

WC 410

9/50

Aoi
    Aoi

Character Sheet

Post by Aoi 29th January 2017, 10:29 am

As it all seemed to be, Aoi had not been the only person whom donned a disguise for the sake of their cover. Not that she ever worried about her own normal appearance, but one attracting too much attention because of their ears and tails had been something to avoid at all costs as common sense would show people always remembered them if asked. Hearing someone recall a woman in a dress was a lot less suspicious anyway, so it was killing two birds with one stone as it was. With a single step, just slightly forward, she'd see the position where Sol stood. The cat girl would slowly walk over, placing a hand on Sol's sleeve and tugging him close, pulling him down a bit to whisper in his ear. "Very few things have the tolerance and stamina I have to endure such fun, Sol~" Releasing her grip, she would skip back a step, giggling and giving a wink.

"I'll gift ya a little calling card after this, and I'll willingly be a little playmate.. master~ Nyehehehe." The hyperactive cat girls tails flicked around as she stretched her legs, enjoying the fresh air for a moment. Unfortunately, the smell of mutts was high in the air, and it was quite disgusting. More and more the desire to kill them had been what she cared to do more than sparing the ungrateful things... But then the thought hit her. What could be more fun then to have them live down being beaten by a blind cat girl! NYAHAHAHA! IT WAS GREAT! The very thought fueled her excitement to the point she'd pop if she didn't keep dancing around and moving about. Though the dancing wasn't all for fun and giggles, but she'd use her sonar abilities to be able to test the area around them, assuring herself and Sol that they were still alone.

The sound of several howling noises erupted from around them. Her ears twitched and the overwhelming scent of mutt filled her nostrils, making her hiss under her breath. If there was one thing this feline like form had given her, was the hate of dogs and canine species, as well as the inept ability to hiss and growl like a cat on a whim or as if it were a natural reflex. A gaseous looking cloud had begun to form on both of her hands, ones that could appear as though they could be shadows to Sol, but there would prove to be an impossible consumption if he thought to do so. These clouds on her hands were non elemental, nor were they even anything that she nor anyone could begin to understand. Instead, they were just the magical creations of hate and revenge. Negative energy so to speak. "Time to kill off some mutts!"

469 words
    10/50 posts

]
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th January 2017, 10:29 am

The member 'Aoi' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A Moonlit Brawl (Mission/ Crimzon) StrongMonster A Moonlit Brawl (Mission/ Crimzon) NormalMonster A Moonlit Brawl (Mission/ Crimzon) NormalMonster A Moonlit Brawl (Mission/ Crimzon) NormalMonster
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 29th January 2017, 4:18 pm

"do remember we need to keep them alive “ Sol chided as he caught the scent of dog and he grinned in a very feral manner. As he saw the lycans approaching he sucked in air before he released a inhuman thunderous roar at the beasts, for a moment they suddenly stopped and seemed to gain a small flicker of fear for the creature in front of them that was not human nor dragon but shifting from one to the other, the slayers predatory gaze landed on a white furred lycan that seemed to snap out of the fear quicker then the others and charged at him its teeth on full display. Sol grinned as he ran towards the beast as well with his claws out and ready to attack, the lycan howled as he suddenly slashed its hand out forward intent on cleaving the slayer in two with its razor sharp claws.

The slayer grinned as at the last second he suddenly shifted into shadows and quickly wrapped around the Omegas body before he suddenly knocked the lycan into the air hard with a powerful feathery blast of shadows.” Shadow Dragons Waxwing Flash” he intoned as the lycan hit the ground with loud thud before the slayer advanced and continued his assault by triggering his Poison drive spell and advanced upon the downed beast before it could raise itself up to attack again. A layer of dark green poison coated the slayer before he suddeny delivered four very vicious kicks to the omegas side before the beast managed to get up and swipe at him.

Since the slayer had his cloak up the swipe was rather slow and he managed to evade it as he took a few steps back, the Omega growled as it made some choking noises due to the effect of the poison enter its system.” whats wrong mutt come on I wanna see some more effort or are you content to play second fiddle to a dragon?!” Sol roared at the beast which seemed to infuriate it more. It seemed to suck in air for a moment and the slayer was well versed enough in body language to know something was coming but he also noticed that behind him the huge pack of 3 werewolves were approaching rapidly and Sol knew he had only one chance. And he dove towards the left side of the Omega as it unleashed its Mega Howl where he had been and caused it to instead hit all of the lycans in front of it.

11/50

wc 425

damage delt

Omega- 5/ 15 B rank hits

raging lycansx30 - 1 b rank each due to Omegas howl hitting them

Spells used:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:24 pm