Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guild stuff

Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self Taught
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hollowed Summons
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guild stuff Empty Guild stuff

Post by Vlad 7th November 2016, 2:39 pm

So, I think that for each guild there should be a "commons area" where people from other guilds are able to post. This would facilitate interguild interaction, also allow for people to plot more. It's not something that big, and I feel that many others feel this way as well! Maybe consider this? Mhm. Thanks.

~Big Bad Vlad

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guild stuff Tumblr10
    Hallowed Summons § Vlad Chao § Bank

Guild stuff Empty Re: Guild stuff

Post by Guest 7th November 2016, 4:23 pm

What you're suggesting sounds exactly like the Discussion/Wanted Ads board. Or I have no idea what you're trying to suggest.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 7th November 2016, 4:41 pm

Guilds have this already really. You can post socials in the guild subforum with you and others doing things around the guild like developing your chars relationships and just meeting for the first time. I have done it in the past myself and started a good amount of story from it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guild stuff LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Edwin Vancleef

Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Experience : 0

Post by Edwin Vancleef 7th November 2016, 5:59 pm

I think vlad meant a place where you can post being in the guild/area when your not in the group. If their are places like this then could it be a idea to put links to those places under the guild tabs?

Character app: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t26301-veronica-codsworth
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vlad 7th November 2016, 6:02 pm

Exactly. Like... Let's say I want to "explore Fiore" and I'm in ST... BUT I want to visit another guild. I can't enter the guild... Like the forum will not let me post in it. So have a "commons area" for those interactions to occur.

Guild stuff Tumblr10
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vlad 7th November 2016, 6:03 pm

Lets say Vlad wants to visit SS. Literally just walk into the guild and meet the people, or whatever... I can't do it. It has to be outside the guild... If there was a "Commons area" I'd be able to post in the SS sub-forums. Get what I'm saying?

Guild stuff Tumblr10
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vlad 7th November 2016, 6:04 pm

Literally just asking for a place that people, who are not in the guild, can post in the guild forum.

Guild stuff Tumblr10
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 7th November 2016, 6:21 pm

Oh ok. I didn't understand it enough in your post.

In the past people just posted in the city the guild is located but I can understand the annoyance with it so I can see this being a thing maybe.

Guild stuff LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Post by Guest 7th November 2016, 7:10 pm

I like this idea.
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 7th November 2016, 7:23 pm

I feel like this is doing too much. The easiest way to roleplay yourself in an area created for a specific group is to simply create a thread in the town they are known to be in. Roleplay your character in their grounds without having to access the subforum.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 5:14 pm