Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Black Rose Suggestion Thread

Important Black Rose Suggestion Thread

Post by Guest 3rd November 2016, 8:35 am

Hey guys!

Instead of getting lost in the skype chat, I wanted to get some opinions from you all on what Black Rose should begin focusing on. Please write down ANYTHING- OOC events, IC plots, guild spell/ship suggestions, guild extension/board ideas, etc.

List of Current Suggestions to be Expanded on:
    New Guild Extensions
    A Guild Airship!
    IC Plot/Event
    OOC SB team competition with rewards

Please post! I would love to have EVERYONE'S input!
    Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,968.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Purifiers Flame
    Second Skill: Resonance (WIP)
    Third Skill:

Important Re: Black Rose Suggestion Thread

Post by Irina Naginata 3rd November 2016, 9:11 am

READY FOR MASSIVE IRINA BOOGY MAN APPEARANCE!

Now that your butts are clenched I can say that I've been working on this Withered Lotus event for quite some time, however there is the problem of, do I allow this for the alliance or the guild on its own? Also Withered Lotus has a lot of lead up starting with individual threads that reveal some of the NPC's Example. And in the end I'm hoping to have something that shows of as many of the participants as possible rather than letting individuals show off for the entire event, this concept may also include duo battles (just a note).

So, do you guys think we should allow for an Alliance Event, in which case we need to chat up Elyx and Aiyana about getting their guilds involved, and what do you guys think of having a chance for everyone to show off in massive plots.

Edit: One last thing, if anyone is interested in the lead up to such an event which has no defined start date yet, feel free to come say hi, also ZACK WE NEED TO HAVE AN IC GUILD MEETING ABOUT THIS ISSUE!

Edit2: Coming Soon to posts near you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Irina and Nova Battle Theme:

Theme:
    Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,968.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Purifiers Flame
    Second Skill: Resonance (WIP)
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 10th November 2016, 12:35 pm

So I'm going to make a new post for a little update on the Withered Lotus event stated above, cause there is a lot to talk about and it bumps the thread at the same time.

So the Withered Lotus event has a lot of unique stuff I've been thinking about. The event itself does seem like a massive PvP event except I'm going to use rules with the intention of making it feel more fun instead of making it feel more like some unsurmountable boss fight that you can't even win. The gist of it, is that a lot of the NPC that I have made for the event are blatantly overpowered, and I mean blatantly overpowered as in levels of Storyteller back when that thread wasn't deleted who almost deleted both Irina and Iza. However the event isn't designed to be unbeatable, and I will explain why with the rules.

My Rules:
    Health and damage does not exist, it's just a for fun slug fest until someone decides OOC that their character has taken enough of a beating that they are out.
    Death of course wont be a thing unless it is agreed upon.
    The only things you should be keeping track of in this event is your MP, and your Durations and cooldowns.
    The reason for these rules is to limit the amount of complicated riff raff, and so it doesn't feel like anyone is the main star by doing 300 damage in a single post. Most likely there will be a lot of 1v1's and maybe 2v1's depending on the turn out of the event.
    As a final note, every fight will always be winnable, in fact they probably will be 100% wins, the NPC's may be overpowered but they're only designed to push you to your extreme limits not kill you. An example of extreme limits would be Irina pulling out one of her S rank spells (which she normally shouldn't be able to use) to deal extreme damage to a target, the result of this though is that Irina practically explodes and will probably need immediate medical attention afterwards. So my example is me pushing my character, you can do the same thing though you do need permission from me if you want to do things like pull out H rank spells.

The Event will also have some special things.
    The first is a status board that will display the status of all participants and NPC's which will be denoted by simple words like Healthy, Critical, and Dead which are kinda self explanatory.
    The Second is the enemy knowledge status, this also ties in with the lead up to the event which involves encounters with the members of Withered Lotus, we are almost running blind but we know several members of the opposition and this plays a key part in IC operations as we can actively counter the opposition with favorable matchups. The more we know about the enemy the less we have to worry about bad matchups.

That is pretty much all I have for the event info, feel free to discuss this with me and stay tuned for stuff about actual guild stuff coming soon.

TL;DR:
    I use special rules,
    people should try and learn about the enemy,
    special status board.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Irina and Nova Battle Theme:

Theme:

Post by Guest 10th November 2016, 12:44 pm

That sounds decent overall, depends on the others, though.

Post by Guest 10th November 2016, 2:36 pm

I love the event idea, Irina! x3 It's VERY unique and seems like fun! However, you'll be the one driving it and needing to encourage others to post. Otherwise, events flop. Do keep that in mind.

Post by Guest 13th November 2016, 8:47 am

I was thinking, I don't want it to be an event, but I would like a guild mission based on Aerwyna's plot line. It doesn't have to be immediately but I feel that it could be good idea for some character development and friendships between the guild members themselves.

So I shall to to the chase:

Aerwyna is on the run (not because she hated her life underwater, but because she was bored as) and then the underwater kingdom finds out where she is and they want to take her home. Of course the boss would be Aerwyna's father.

TLDR

Guild Mission
    Aerwyna at threat of being forced to go home
    Good character development
    develop friendships

Post by Guest 13th November 2016, 10:40 am

Seems fun, Sal! If you want, you could definitely make that a Guild Job/Character Job at the very least, but you can also ALWAYS make a guild event of it! ^^

Post by Guest 13th November 2016, 10:41 am

Sounds good :3 I will do so at a later time (unless everyone wants it to be a guild event or if its better as a guild event)

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:01 pm