Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Gardens of Eden [Job]

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Gardens of Eden [Job] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gardens of Eden [Job]

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 12th November 2016, 9:07 am

12438 of 12500

What Leila felt, it was likely electric sparks made entirely of darkness, the malice of Jiyu rising to meet Lisette's, while her two unoccupied souls tried desperately to keep the forth of them under control. In some way? The third soul piece was siphoning power from the fourth, and it was not too pleased with having its rage drained and turned into a stupid degree of delight. The true form of an inugami, the true face of her friend the eden mage had yet to see, it was closer to the surface than it had ever been, scratching at every fiber of her being, just begging to be unleashed, let loose to cause whatever pain and destruction it could. Faced with someone of malice, another embodiment of the bad in someone? Jiyu was nearly unable to contain her monstrous side, body on fire for a reason she did not know. Nothing went through her head, that laughter seeped in, so suddenly she couldn’t even think straight, you could see it in her eyes, Jiyu she was gone, no longer too actively in the fight. Without even realizing it, the inu had been rendered unable to even move, something tight in her throat as the scratching inside her forehead increased to the point where it became agony. Every second the darkness in the air from their opponent existed, the darkness inside Jiyu was drawn to it, threatening further to emerge from just beneath the surface. The assertive soul had never been this close to the surface, not even on the night when she was ‘made’ into an inugami, now it nearly burned bright enough to melt her skin, force it’s way out.

Yuki grabbed for her tail and pressed at the base of her spine, but that was not what brought the canine down, her negation takeover was currently in use after all. However, the second the hybrid grabbed her, kazehime hit her knees, claws digging into the dirt beneath them. The same time her friends companion had grabbed her? Jiyu was placed into utter agony by her unknowing last ditch attempt to keep her assertive forth from taking over her body. Yuki held on, but Jiyu couldn’t feel anything besides the burn marks, the cuts, the scratches, the violation, from those two years, the time that had birthed this evil inside of her, it was almost as if the wounds became physical once more, as if their disgusting hands were still touching her! Leila was engaged, occupied, there was no way for the girl to notice the struggle the canine was enduring, a small snarl coming from her throat as she hugged herself, knowing she couldn’t let out whatever was tearing her apart from the inside, despite not knowing what it was, she feared whatever was inside. Breath evaded the girl as her body now remained still, the markings on her face pulsing, her assertive side reaching out and grasping onto the decay around them. No one could help her even if someone noticed what was happening, markings slowly beginning to bleed red as her nails took on the same color, the darkness inside seeping out enough to be felt if someone was close enough. Yuki was the only one near, and for a few seconds all she would be able to feel coming from Jiyu would be hatred, anger, rage, misery, ill will, a malicious intent so thick it was almost visible encasing the girl.

Leila neutralized Lisette. As the darkness it had latched onto in order to emerge, went into slumber, so too did Jiyu’s assertive side, all markings on her vanishing suddenly as she fell forward, air returning to her lungs. Already? The memories of what happened were fading, becoming nothing more than fog she could not see through. However ”I’m sorry… Jiyu… that I asked you to come into this world with me. I don’t know what is going on with you, but I don’t like it one bit. It’s… scary… so scary that I want to close my eyes, cover my ears, pretend that there is nothing wrong… but that’s just a no good, is it?" The words rung and they stung at her, she could barely remember it was Leila who spoke them, sounds ringing to the last time they had a falling out. Yet? This time the canine knew she had done something, she could remember the reflections starting to shatter, but nothing after or before, it disturbed her. How come she had such a huge gap in memory?! “I”m coming with.” She had promised that, she could never break it, but when she went to stand with her small little smile, her leg’s refused her. “Just.” she looked up at Leila with bloodshot eyes, pale face, blood trickling down the side of her mouth from where she bit her tongue. Honestly? On the ground like this the canine looked sickly, suddenly weaker than she really was. “Could you help me up, whatever i did I think I may have overdone it a bit.” she laughed out the words, smile on her face hidden by her hand rising to wipe the blood trickling down it, hiding her face slightly.

Ebony hair fell over her green eye and this time the wind user did not bother uncovering the optic like she normally would. Instead? She weakly reached out for her friend, her mind haunted by the words rattling around in it. Truth be told, kazehime was somewhat aware that she had something dark inside of her, the girl just did not want to believe it! Jiyu always thought it weird that her severely negative emotions had seemed to vanish after marschal rescued her, that she never got upset at people for long, as if she couldn’t hold those feelings inside. However now she suspected they were not actually gone like she thought them to be. Instead? Part of her suspected it was just all stored deeper down than she could sense, festering somewhere inside her, and that did not seem like a good thing at all. Yet she kept smiling.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gardens of Eden [Job] - Page 2 Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Gardens of Eden [Job] - Page 2 H6NcPbM Gardens of Eden [Job] - Page 2 H6NcPbM Gardens of Eden [Job] - Page 2 H6NcPbM Gardens of Eden [Job] - Page 2 H6NcPbM

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 12th November 2016, 9:37 am

Jiyu looked horrible. But for some reason, she still insisted, she wanted to keep on going. Even though Leila knew that this was dangerous, to keep going like this, she simply couldn’t refuse the young girl in front of her. With a worried expression, she extended her hand towards Jiyu as well, but instead, Yuki just grabbed her herself. Placing the black haired girl’s left hand around her own neck and trying to support her, she attempted to stand up. It was not exactly optimal with how small Yuki was, but thankfully, Jiyu was no giant either. So it kinda worked out in the end. The fact that those two were seemingly getting along now, it brought happiness to the Eden’s mage.

”I wonder if it works now...”

Even in this state, Yuki’s small hand found it’s way to the base of Jiyu’s tail, stroking it a little bit before retracting and watching for reaction. Obviously she understood everything that happened and wanted to confirm something. But she did it in a teasing and childish manner, so that her owner would not get any suspicions. In fact, Leila chuckled at the sight of it. They were probably ready to go, so she started leading the way. They were close now, but there was still a bit of a walk to the next mirror that would bring them to the core. And as the distance grew between Leila and the duo that was probably limping a little bit behind, Yuki’s face grew a little bit more dark. She made sure that Leila could not hear them before she started whispering right into Jiyu’s ear.

"I don’t care how or by whom’s hand… but if you ever hurt her, the Garden will come back and it will destroy you, leaving nothing at all behind. Understand?"

It was a simple warning, words that Yuki spoke in a dark manner to ensure that the girl next to her would understand. Because this little hybrid knew surprisingly lot, and she knew that there might have even been a side to Jiyu that could hurt Leila. And something like that could not be allowed. Thankfully that conversation could not carry for too much longer, as they arrived at the next mirror. And without hesitation, Leila moved through it, and so did Yuki, dragging the girl behind. Where they appeared… was the core of the Gardens. A giant tree standing tall in front of them, a clear opening inside of it between the giant roots. Unlike all the other locations, this place was absolutely serene, a gentle wind washing over them all. But there was only one thing that was breaking it all apart, a terrible darkness floating in the air. A boy that was levitating in the air, that giggly face still on his face, eyes covered by the air.

Gardens of Eden [Job] - Page 2 Image

That one boy that was somehow different from everything else. His magic… it was clearly evil. And just from being present in this world, just from sensing him, all present could easily realize that his powers were something that they could never even hope to match.

”So you actually managed to get through your own world and finally win back all that belongs to you, queen. I must say… it surprises me. Hehe, I thought you would be very much dead by now. But don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that you are not! It would be dreadfully boring otherwise, ahaha! All of your suffering… all of your companion’s suffering, it was very amusing to watch!”

Leila was angry that this boy was making a game out of this, that he was enjoying it! She thought that he was one of her own spirits, but that was a mistake. This being was something more, an impostor that made his way into this world to mock and watch her. But before she could say anything, she realized that she could not. Her mouth… it was sewn together by iron wires, same for Jiyu as well, blood slowly dripping from the suddenly present wound.

”Tsk, tsk, tsk. You were thinking about raising your voice just now, were you not? I won’t have that one bit, queen, not one single bit! Just remain silent and hear me out, would you? Ehe… ehehe… I’m doing all this just for you, after all! Have you finally remembered… who you are, what you are, what have you done? I’m surprised, really… that you’re dragging that black-furred piece of filth around everywhere. Would you believe it? She calls herself a demon. A wet stray dog like that, a demon… don’t make me laugh! But oh well, she’s free to believe whatever. And don’t worry, I’ll be watching. Ehehe… I want to see this to the very end!"

With that, he snapped his fingers and his body disappeared in a flash. At the same time, Leila and Jiyu returned to their normal state, their mouths just fine with no injury present at all. They could not do a single thing against his mocking, it appeared.

”Damn…”

HP: 280
    MP: 124%
    Word Count: 845
    Total WC: 13664
    Comments: ///
    Spells Used: ///

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY HERO YAMAMOTOTM

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 17th November 2016, 6:20 pm

12803 of 12500

Yuki supported her body, but the girl did not feel so comforted by this fact, actually considering the hybrids prior dislike of her, it was odd to find her failing body supported by her. However the work that had just been done could be part of that, maybe she earned her trust or something, not bloody likely. A cold hand went for her tail, and with her takeover’s deactivated, the canine yelped at the first touch, tail sticking straight out, eyes widening and a flush coming over her face, the next few touches bringing whines and whimpers that sounded rather like they belonged in another circumstance. “I-I- Said -” she couldn’t talk straight past her lustful panting, face flushed entirely red, bringing out the eye she didn’t have covered and empathizing how pale she was. “Only do that when required.” Jiyu clamped her eyes shut, trying to gain control over herself, not realizing the significance, for now Yuki would know something happened for sure, because that sure had not been the reaction the first time the other girl grabbed her tail. Clearly something else had rendered Kazehime immobile in that end of the fight, there was another reason for her stillness, a much more sinister one. “I- I woul-.” she tried to tell Yuki she would never hurt Leila, however her eyes widened “I can’t remember the end of the fight. I can’t remember the fight.” Jiyu looked terrified as she limped alongside Yuki, glancing at leila’s back with shaking eyes, looking down and than looking over at the other tailed female present. Now wasn’t the time to talk about it, it was doubtful she’d remember in such a delicate state anyways.

The second the stitches appeared? Jiyu was rendered nearly unconscious, her weakened state not prepared for this sort of thing, watching as everything happened but understanding none of it. “I think we all need a hot bath and a bed after this.” the female barely managed to speak it, black hair stuck to her paled form by sweat, vision hazy as Maka came up on her other side, aiming to take her onto her back, so Yuki nor Leila would need to carry her.

Gardens of Eden [Job] - Page 2 Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Gardens of Eden [Job] - Page 2 H6NcPbM Gardens of Eden [Job] - Page 2 H6NcPbM Gardens of Eden [Job] - Page 2 H6NcPbM Gardens of Eden [Job] - Page 2 H6NcPbM

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:14 pm