Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

What happens when you add a cyborg and a vampire to explosive spiders? (Job/Mika)

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Akaito Contract Summons
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

What happens when you add a cyborg and a vampire to explosive spiders? (Job/Mika) Empty What happens when you add a cyborg and a vampire to explosive spiders? (Job/Mika)

Post by Aoi and Aoba 18th September 2016, 8:22 am

Job Form:

JUST FOCUS ON THAT GOAL
    Adjusting his shirt in the mirror, Itsuki flashed a practiced smile at his reflection, watching as it emulated his movements. Flicking a drop of water on a stray tuft of dark brown hair, he did a few shoulder rolls to relax himself before exiting the bathroom. "Okay, girls!" A clap of pale and slender fingers, "Let's get going now, shall we? We have a demolitionist to catch!" He smiled cheerfully at his two smaller companions, both of which were rather pale and expressionless. It was a tad boring, walking around on missions with two rocks personality-wise, but they made up for it in their support. Well, at least Aya did. He wasn't quite sure of what the vampiress was capable of yet, but he'd seen her battle and knew her to be someone he'd rather have at his side than against him.

Sitting himself down at a park bench, Itsuki immediately pulled up a few screens, entering commands into the virtual keyboard to pull up a digital copy of the job he had accepted earlier. "Hmm, now this isn't very useful, is it? The Council has basically no information on this person, and they expect us to find whoever it is? Well, we guilds are here to put to rest the council's many problems, so we ought to get going..." Glancing to the ladies around him, he would receive a serious nod of agreement from the figure floating inside the screen and the robotic girl. He would glance once to the enigma of a vampiress before he would start on their way to try and find any lead.
    268@Mika

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What happens when you add a cyborg and a vampire to explosive spiders? (Job/Mika) H3Duo3CJ_o

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Aoi & Aoba Itou | Akaito Contract Summons | Bank

Mika Zonde
    Mika Zonde

Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Experience : 0

What happens when you add a cyborg and a vampire to explosive spiders? (Job/Mika) Empty Re: What happens when you add a cyborg and a vampire to explosive spiders? (Job/Mika)

Post by Mika Zonde 20th September 2016, 8:14 pm

The Vampiress had spent her first night on Earthland. It was the best and the worst night she has ever had on Earthland, being her first. Though, she felt...oddly comfortable around Itsuki. Perhaps it was just because he was the one who she is going to presume saved her from wence she was.

She was starting to show more emotion and her speech was much better this morning. However, she really hadn't talked, lost in her own thoughts, trying to figure out what happened to her. But everything seemed like a foggy lake to her. She sighed, and looked up at Itsuki, hearing him talk. She seemed much more vibrant today though.

"What are...we doing today exactly Itsuki?" she asks fluently, tilting her head.
    Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Akaito Contract Summons
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

What happens when you add a cyborg and a vampire to explosive spiders? (Job/Mika) Empty Re: What happens when you add a cyborg and a vampire to explosive spiders? (Job/Mika)

Post by Aoi and Aoba 24th September 2016, 8:01 am

JUST FOCUS ON THAT GOAL
    The now-smooth speech of the vampiress soon reached Itsuki's ears, and he smiled patiently down at her. "Why, you seem to be doing quite a bit better today, Miss Vampire! Apologies if I didn't explain what our task on this lovely fine day is, I'm used to Kioku-san and Aya-chan here simply receiving all information needed via the Archive." Pulling the job up again, he dragged the window screen so it was at eye level with the vampiress. "So, one of the jobs that showed up at the guild that seemed to be okay was this job that lacs quite a bit of information. All we know is that we're trying to find a guy with bombs ad other explosive things. Then, we have to either capture this person, or kill them. Simple enough, if only we knew something more substantial."

With a quick stream of code fired off from his mind, a command registered in the two machines, who began to work on their newest task. A few mere moments later, a new window popped up. "Update on information received!" With a raising of slender arm, Kioku directed this screen to the front, showing the alert. "Hm, it appears he's hiding in a mine shaft somewhere..." A few taps of his fingers later, a convenient GPS had popped up, directing them towards the nearest mine.
    225@Mika

Last edited by Itsuki Granon on 24th September 2016, 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What happens when you add a cyborg and a vampire to explosive spiders? (Job/Mika) H3Duo3CJ_o

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Aoi & Aoba Itou | Akaito Contract Summons | Bank

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th September 2016, 8:01 am

The member 'Itsuki Granon' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    What happens when you add a cyborg and a vampire to explosive spiders? (Job/Mika) WeakMonster What happens when you add a cyborg and a vampire to explosive spiders? (Job/Mika) NormalMonster What happens when you add a cyborg and a vampire to explosive spiders? (Job/Mika) NormalMonster What happens when you add a cyborg and a vampire to explosive spiders? (Job/Mika) WeakMonster What happens when you add a cyborg and a vampire to explosive spiders? (Job/Mika) NormalMonster

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:50 am