Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ace Examinations

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Ace Examinations Empty Ace Examinations

Post by King Elyx 7th September 2016, 5:21 pm

“Members of Golden Phoenix, if you have received this letter, then you are considered eligible for a position in the newly introduced Ace system. However, this requires many forms of traits. To list a few, responsibility, integrity, intellect, wisdom, and honesty. Notice how power is not one of the above-mentioned traits. I couldn’t care less about the strength of a member, even if they are considered the “lowest” rank. I look for the personality of an Ace, and I see potential in every member. Now, while this is the case, not all three slots don’t necessarily need to be filled because of this event, so I expect your best performance. What might you need to do...? Just answer me one question, send a response letter to me. Based on everything you have done before, how do you feel about your actions as a whole? How do they make you feel? Would you repeat them again? Or perhaps you would change your mind. Remember what traits are being tested. Good luck! -Elyx Reiaki, Golden Phoenix Guild Master"

OOC: This is a very quick and easy task. Answer this IC via letter back to Elyx. He'll match your characters actions to their records. Your response can decide everything. So, good luck! This will have a five-day time limit, finished on the 12th of September. Good luck!

Last edited by Elyx Reiaki on 20th September 2016, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hero of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Mentor : Elyx Reiaki [Previous]
    Experience : 66,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Conqueror
    Second Skill: The War God
    Third Skill:

Ace Examinations Empty Re: Ace Examinations

Post by Hero Yamamoto 7th September 2016, 9:32 pm

To Elyx,

It's been a while since the last time you sent me a letter. Pretty refreshing, though the contents caught me off guard. It would be quite the honor for me to watch over the guild by your side, but am I really one of the best candidates for it? So much has happened in the last month that has changed so many of my views on society. A month ago, I never would have seen myself meeting all these new people, but it was thanks to you that it all started. Working for the Rune Knights back then gave me a strong sense of justice and discipline, which were good things but... you showed me hope. Being invited to join Golden Phoenix showed me honor. Becoming stronger for the sake of someone or something else has shown me pride.

You ask if I would make any changes to the decisions I've made in my life so far, but I believe you already know what I would say. Certainly there have been times where there may have been another way, or something I could do for someone else. However, had it not been for the decisions I'd made, I would not be entirely who I am now, and I am content with what I have become. You ask how I feel about everything that has happened. Well... I mostly feel overwhelmed. I have only just been able to catch myself up on everything that has gone on. The last month has been one nonstop roller-coaster ride, but a fun one.

On the whole, I believe I would do everything just as I did the first time. If there were any chance that a single change would prevent me from experiencing something I have come across thus far, I would never do it. I feel proud of what I've done and what I've become. I will continue to be proud of what I will be, regardless of whether the outcomes will be good or bad.

There's been something I've been meaning to tell you about while I'm at it. Don't worry, this will correlate to your letter. So, that friend of yours... Venir RuLush. Her and I took down a Dark guild together last week, with another guild member named Leila Vergious. I think I may have romantic feelings toward her.

In the time I met her and spoke with her and fought alongside her, she brightened me up in the strangest most unknown ways. Do you know if she is sing- anyway. The point of all this is that she has shown me what it means to love. Traveling with Leila and you and other people has taught me many things I had for so long left behind.

All in all, I would be honored and humbled to be your Ace, Elyx. To be one who is steadfast and one whom never falters. Until we meet again in person.

Your cousin,
    Hero Yamamoto

Last edited by Hero Yamamoto on 8th September 2016, 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

" 戦争が来ています。そしてそれが起こると...人生は死を切望するでしょう。"
    "War is coming. And when that happens... life will yearn for death."
    Job Slots: 3 of 6
    D - 8C - 1B - 1A - 4S - 210Y - 0100Y - 0
    The Great VaultTemplate † Main Theme †  Hero's Voice †
    Ace Examinations RkPDiNE
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Ace Examinations Empty Best letter ever!

Post by Noheme 8th September 2016, 5:38 am

To da guild master~

How in the world did you get my address in order to send a letter? I never stay in one place for too long, as I'm always on the move! Eh, nevermind, don't answer that question. I suppose that the fact someone actually remembered me and sent me something made me rather happy. Not to mention that your words intrigue me! And not just because your hand writing is pretty good, mind you.

Whatever traits you're testing, I sure hope you're not being all doubtful about your guild members. We are the Golden Phoenix, and while people differ from one another, I'm sure that almost all of us are responsible, honest and hopefully wise as well. But I suppose that being a guild master takes a great deal of time, making you unable to meet every single member personally, seeing those traits for yourself. No need to worry, however! The big sis Leila has them all along with a great deal of pride, ha!

Now, you asked a question and I'll provide a great answer for you. It is extremely hard to say how I feel about all past actions I have done. There is a great deal of emotions swirling inside of me, and there is not a word in out vocabulary that could describe it all better than maybe 'confused'. But overall, I am indeed proud of where I am. I'd like to think that my position of the Rising Star is some proof of me doing good in the world, not straying from the path all too much. But when you ask if I would do the same if I had the chance to redo everything, I would definitely say no. After all, every path in life leads to something. At times, it's interesting, other times it might be pretty boring. But I would still love to see everything. So if I had a chance to redo everything, I would most likely to everything differently. I'm not sure if that makes me not all that loyal to the guild, but it's just how I view things, I'm afraid. I just never want to stop moving forward, always exploring new possibilities. But that doesn't mean I don't have a goal in life. Being made into a pillar that supports community like Golden Phoenix, it would certainly be something new and exciting. And without a doubt, I would do my best to shine and help in any way I can, just how I always do.

I think this letter is getting pretty long now with my ramblings and all, and since I was never all that good with conveying my feelings via paper, I should probably stop while I'm ahead. So that's that, make whatever you will from my answer and then decide while listening to your heart. Because that little bastard never lies!

Sincerely, the best wizard under the sun, Leila!

P.S. Never sent me on another mirror retrieving job ever again. I hate dopplers.

HP: 300
    MP: 150%
    Word Count: Not enough
    Total WC: Never enough!
    Comments: Oh hey, cookies~
    Spells Used: Expert writing skills; pro edition

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY HERO YAMAMOTOTM

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 8th September 2016, 11:04 am

[insert fancy letter template]:

Post by Guest 8th September 2016, 4:53 pm

Dear Elyx…

I know I shouldn’t have started with that greeting but you know how informal I am so I do hope that the greeting will Suffice! :P Hehehe. Now onto the serious stuff… Why do I have to be serious D= you know being serious is hard for me >.<

I know I haven’t had such a long time in this guild. And I know I am still a rather low rank, but I have experienced so much while being in this guild! :D My experiences here are so amazing, especially since I had nothing to do or nowhere to go before I arrived in the guild and I knew that the guild was for me… I am so thankful for everyone here and I would love to give back to each and everyone in the guild! Even if it is just little by little. :D You know, even with my hyperactivity and absolutely weird attitude, I am glad I have fit in rather well and I would love to fit in some more. I even want to make a fireworks display for you guys (Although that probably won’t go down well >.> I would probably add some splits and contortion with it...)

Let’s admit it however, my actions and curiosity can be quite an issue for everyone, as I am sure. I know I love it at the same time. It helps me learn new things and it also helps me to keep myself busy, because I am sure as you know by now that I am a serious attention seeker if something happens that doesn’t go my way or when nobody pays attention to me. Although I must admit, I can gain it in ways that I didn’t think would go down well and this trait happened before I even joined the guild. But I will admit it now. I love everything else about me hahah :3 I know I am not perfect, but neither is anyone else >=D (No, I AM EVILLL! Just kiddinnnggg I could never be evil! ^.^)

These other questions you asked… can change depending on the type of day it is… If it is a really good day I will want absolutely nothing to change :D I would love everything the way it is and would change nothing for the world. But if it was a bad day, I will wonder about quite a few things… Have I made the correct choices in life, could I have done anything better if I have repeated the same course of action? Would I have done better if I went a different way with issues in the past, but I understand that the past is the past and I accept that. What matters now is the future and having to look forward to everything that will happen or possibly happen. Even if they are bad or not. But that’s fine! That’s life for each and every one of us! :D

You know, it’s strange… writing about a position that I would love to have ^.^ it makes me feel really nice and warm inside! It makes me really happy to know that I am eligible for this because I know I could definitely pull it off with everything I have eheheh! ;) oh and don’t you worry, I won’t… spark everyone in fireworks! I promisseee ^.^

Is the seriousness over?? Was I serious enough, Bah that doesn’t even matter! I am just glad I can contribute to this guild so much more than I already am. I know what you are probably thinking now as you read this letter… “That’s Summer for you, always excitable and always hyperactive.” But as I mentioned earlier, it’s me :P you should always expect it by now ^.^ I just know I am going to be the best I can possibly be if I get chosen. Although I already try my best in everything.

Anyways… I hope this will let you decide if I am suitable to be an ace or not! And if I do become an ace, I will be the best ace I can be! For this guild and our allies ^.^

Hope to hear from you soon!

Summer Guiyang,
    Your fireworks expert :3 <3

(P.S I AM SO SORRY FOR THE GUNPOWDER SMELL I CAN'T HELP IT D=<)
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 12th September 2016, 3:03 pm

Hero: Well, this was going to require a lot of strength so that any bias that he had in him would get out. He needed to put his duty first. However, the response that he ended up receiving from him was beyond amazing, so formal and well-written. Venir, now that was a name that he knew very well. Leila as well, seems interaction between them all was working well. Nothing too bad based on what he saw, making sure to keep his bright side shining. Seems like he had it down pat, it will be hard to compete with such a letter, he’ll be honest.

Leila: There was Leila. She wrote in her style, not trying to be anything but herself. That was nice, he didn’t need people that tried to put a good image for show. If it was in their nature, go for it. If not, then don’t do it. Her excitement for the guild was evident, and as for her choices, she seemed to take them well. Mistakes were there to learn from, and that was something that he wanted to have his members know of. Her pride was something that others can look up to, and it did not end up being arrogance, which he heavily appreciated. And knowing her outside from the letter, he felt like she had what it took to take responsibility. Definitely on the considered side.

Ami: This was from Astrid. She had always been like his little sister, despite her being nearly his age. She was always so sweet, and even loved the violin like he did! On top of that, she did admit that there were darker moments… And yet would not take a single thing back. They only developed her. That was just the mentality of a musician, trying and trying until they end up being successful. They say that one must try and try until they get it right. Not for her though. She kept on trying until she never got it wrong. And that was just what he needed by his side.

Summer: She was always so fun and happy, she reminded him of himself when he was a younger mage back when he was starting off in Black Rose. And she was DEFINITELY herself. Maybe a bit too much, but she was enjoying it. While not much work had been shown from here, she was a newer mage. And based on her current records, they line up extremely well with her letter. She was honest, and she had much potential. Though maybe a bit less gunpowder would have been nice. Other than that though, she had a good letter for him!

It was tough, all four were VERY well written. In the end though, he had to come up with three. The spots were expensive. However, he was able to figure this out. Golden Phoenix had a new goal, he was going to use their funds for another space. He would place this in his planner, placing a sticky note with the name “Summer” on it. Then he would then place the words “Guild Spot”. Now he had to write a congratulations letter to Leila, Astrid, and Hero.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:22 pm