Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I HAVE OFTEN DREAMED OF A FAR OFF PLACE ♠ solo

Itazura
    Itazura

Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♠ Kamaitachi ♠ Shiai Mahou ♠
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

I HAVE OFTEN DREAMED OF A FAR OFF PLACE ♠ solo Empty I HAVE OFTEN DREAMED OF A FAR OFF PLACE ♠ solo

Post by Itazura 22nd August 2016, 2:49 pm

I HAVE OFTEN DREAMED OF A FAR OFF PLACE ♠ solo YpT0wRM
    Itazura Black Rose C-Rank Aruzati
    S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

Well he has been doing all of his traveling illegally the whole time that he has been alive, truthfully he didn't know there was a legal way to do so, and it's not that he really cared if he was doing something right or wrong. But he was in a guild now, Black Rose, and he didn't wanna do anything that would get himself kicked out. He was in the guild not really for any reason besides the fact that his long lasted friend was in it. Though she didn't really remember him now, only seeing him as a familiar person. But she didn't want to know who he was, not being very trusting of him, why would she? Ita was just an itachi, the most untrustworthy kind of yokai ever to exist, or at least that's what everybody thinks. Yes, Itazura is living up to a surpassing the stereotypes that people have for the weasel yokai species, but really, it's cause he knows nothing else. It's what everybody sees him as, what everybody expects him to be, so why wouldn't be be that?
    Getting back on topic, the weasel was mainly doing this cause it was legal, or whatever. Also it was close by, only a few blocks away in Rose Garden where the guild hall of the outcast filled BR resided. Skipping on the slightly sparkling grey sidewalks, he headed towards his destination. The streets where rather quiet today, so he was comfortable walking them. They few people he passed by either gave him kind smiles, or angry glares, the people who smiled at him didn't know him. Just thought he was a normal eighteen year old boy, the angry people did know him, and have been a victim to his pranks and tricks.
    Placing himself at the front entrance of the building, he pushed open one of the doors to total chaos. People where yelling and talking to each other, kids where running around and screaming, little babies cried their lungs out. A lot of people where on their cellular devices, plugging one ear to try to hear who they where talking, while some people where just intensely and harshly tapping them. A shiver went down his spine, he wasn't scared, just uncomfortable. After standing at the entrance doors, debating whether or not he would just walk back out or stay for a good five minutes. Letting out a sigh he just simply transformed into his yokai form, a simple orange weasel with some darker and lighter markings. He scurried through the legs of all the people, weaving with incredible speed. His ears twitching cause of all of the noise that was going on, though he tried to ignore it all.
    Finding himself at the desk he stood up on his hind legs then transformed back into his human form, some people where shocked at the boy's sudden appearance, but most where just irritated that he cut in line. Ignoring the peoples complaints he planted his hands on the desk, thudding them loudly to get the clerk's attention. Looking at him with an apathetic and lethargic look, the woman let out a sigh after popping her bubble of gum that she inflated. Pointing behind her, she told him to head on back to get his pictures taken along with interview. Nodding in response, he smiled and walked back, it was a simple little thing. He lied about his name saying it was 'Aruzati Kama', he finished up his interview and such and headed out. Using his weasel form to scamper out of there, his passport tightly held within the grasp of his sharp teeth. He scurried out the door, ignoring the fact that he was poking holes in his passport.

W o r d    C o u n t:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I HAVE OFTEN DREAMED OF A FAR OFF PLACE ♠ solo DsdPc3p

Directory

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:15 pm