Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey.

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. Empty Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey.

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 17th August 2016, 4:05 pm

The leaves in the lonely tree's rustled, forsaken leaves falling without struggle to the ground, where wrought iron fencing held the ancient beings prisoner, where they could not harm the man made things laid atop and around them. All around? There was a magical glow cast on everything, the sort of glow that made everything seem more appealing than it actually was, of course maybe that was the other way around, excessive shine should take away in the same ways it could add to something. In the same way that the city was bright, noisy, clustered and way too crowed? It was also beautiful, an ethereal sort of beauty rarely found because no one looked hard enough for it! However as of lately, the young half demon had begun to see those sorts of things, tiny stuff that annoyed her senses and yet was part of the experience to living nonetheless. Nothing remained the same form day to day, even the people were a little bit different from one night to the night, yet everything still remained the same and that symmetry within chaos, it was what drew so many people to places like this, the lifestyle and general appeal of it all, was nestled right beside how unappealing it could also be, a delicate balance. When training? Jiyu had noticed she was the same way, not changed by her demon blood anywhere expect appearance, but there was something else that could become if she didn't also acknowledge the fact that simply now having active demon blood made her very different from when her blood had been dormant.

She was lost deep within thought once more, wandering through the heart of the Rose Garden shopping district, mostly window shopping. Of course? She rarely bought things anyways, but the distinction was important, because it meant she was more interested in her own thoughts that actually looking at items. However Jiyu was going a very good job in faking window shopping, mostly because when someone did the things she had in the time she did them, people noticed! So some days the wind mage ended up with several people talking and pointing, mostly about her being one of the Rising Stars and also about the new elfin ears and long fluffy canine tail she sported. By now? Neither truly bothered her, she had her guild to protect her if and when she needed, but she was not the best at public relations yet either, she mostly just wandered.

"About time I started heading back." she breathed it out, offhandedly mentioning the silver moon where she stayed. Of course? Most people knew that about her, or could if she dug deep enough, but it wasn't important, the only thing significant right now was the scenery that the town created and the enjoyment she had of it right now, when her senses where not over loaded. Later on? She'd regret this walk, when her senses told her to stay in bed, but for now, she was getting out and about. "I can take the scenic route thought." there was no reason to rush back to the guild hall, she was not on duty as a waitress nor bar tender tonight.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. H6NcPbM Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. H6NcPbM Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. H6NcPbM Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. H6NcPbM

Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flowing Light
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. Empty dow

Post by Casey Nightwind 17th August 2016, 6:17 pm

Sunlight peered though the curtains drifting downwards onto Casey's eyelids. Sleepily he opened them blinking a few times. In his immediate line of sight was his tear soaked pillow and the window from which the light shone. He got up and stretched his emotions still messing with his mood. It was then he saw it, a envelope half shoved under his door. Cautiously he walked over and bent down to pick it up. The envelope was addressed to him and after a few moments of looking it over he opened it up. The envelope contained nothing else except his name and a return address. Curiosity took over as he pondered whom might have sent it. "It says the envelope was sent from Rose Garden but who do I know from there?" He wondered. Felling better he proceeded to head to breakfast.

The question burned inside him all morning. "Who sent it?" It almost consumed his every thought. The burning question of who know of his location made him curious and suspicious. He never spent more then a few weeks anywhere at one time, the thought of someone sending him anything much less an empty envelope perplexed him.   It was at around noon he decided that the envelope meant he'd spent to much time in Magnolia. What ever the envelope was trying to say he'd only find the answers in Rose Garden. "Wasn't that guild... Um Black Rose? Ya that's where they reside." He sighed. "I suppose I can't avoid them forever." With the sun high in the sky he bought a ticket with a caravan about to leave for the Magical Rose Garden. The going was slow and steady and they passed some beautiful landscapes that one could only find in nature. Though it wasn't something a wanderer like him was used to he found the caravan peaceful. It provided him lots of time to read the books he had been neglecting.  

It took a whole week to get there but when at last he finally arrived he found the city to be quite spectacular. Magic just seamed to pour from the city and the magic light fascinated him. The sun had long sense dropped behind the horizon. Above him the moon shone a beautiful silver though there was something about it that caused him to shutter. Maybe it was the cold, dark, lifeless sky or the eeriness of the new city he could not tell. He wandered around for quite some time looking for the address trying if at all possible to stay in the well lit areas. He thought about asking for help but then remembered who basically owned the city if you believed the rumors. "I'd rather pick a fight with Fairy tail then mess with Black rose." He'd worked with some shady underground people before gathering info and some stories he heard... He shivered, he was determined never to find out if what he heard was true.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. ViI0500
    CaseyNightwind:  Magic:
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. Empty Re: Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey.

Post by Shipping Goddess 17th August 2016, 7:42 pm

"Why in the seven hells am I even doing this..." The words rang out through the empty room like a bell... Well almost empty. In this room sat a bed, and three individuals. A human, and two skeletal beings. The human with the grass green hair and sea blue clothes sat on the bed, rubbing her temples, clearly agitated.

"One more time... Please... Tell me about yourself. Lyon, you first." The human spoke.

"I am Lyon, retainer to Milady Lilian, by orders of Milord Pluto." The skeleton replied.

"You two are hopeless... Do you really remember nothing prior to serving Pluto? Well, such are the whims of fate I guess, glad I could have two loyal servants from good ol' many greats granddad... A little too loyal for their intellect, I guess." Lilian, as the name was, turned around to look out the window of the hotel she stayed at. Today seemed to be a day off so far, and night was a great time to spend. Lately her thoughts on gaining public attention were too much, as it put a strain on her. She did in fact do good deeds out of the goodness of her heart, however also did good things for public appeal. And this led her to do some pretty drastic things.

"Zen, Lyon, I'm gonna go out for a ride with Marshmallow, be back soon. Watch my things, and it is an order to stay here." Lilian then walked out and approached the milk white dragonkin that lay in front of the hotel. Perhaps it scared every civilian away, as not a soul could be seen all the way across the block. The wyvern looked up, and gave a roar of delight. The sound broke through the silence of the street like a stone through glass, and even a few scared people in their houses could be heard crying from fear.

"Come on girl... I promised you a steak, and we're gonna get you one." The wyvern rider took the reigns, and with a single flap of the wings soared into the skies. Looking down now, it was obvious that Marshmallow did in fact scare off the residents of the street, as the next block over seemed like a normal nighttime street, people talking, walking, etc. No one seemed to see the beast in the sky, gleaming against the moonlight.

Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. M7mHyEw
    Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. CKWpl03
    Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. Empty Re: Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey.

Post by Casey Nightwind 19th August 2016, 2:00 pm

//OOC Are we going in turn order?

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 19th August 2016, 2:06 pm

At one point in time? Jiyu had avoided taking the long way back to Silver Moon at all costs, due to the strain the city put on her senses! Even now, her elfin ears were killing her almost literally, and her tail was lashing back and forth out of control, an action that seemed slightly ticked, yet she was still taking the long way home; It may render bedridden semi-often, but she’d learned to see the noise generated by the city, the over stimulation to every sense, as something beautiful. These day’s? Rose Garden was a very powerful drug to be consumed and enjoyed in moderation. Walking around at this time of night, with no clear objective besides eventually returning home, was something she would have never done before becoming half demon. While her new state of being was indeed new? Each day that went by made it feel more natural, as if the features that were brand new, had always been there or had been missing for her whole life. Honestly the wind mage could not get enough of it, the whole thing was just amazing, especially since it made her more powerful if she could get decent control over her new take over magic. Once she did that? Than she’d be truly powerful, like she suspected her mother had been, prior to giving up magic to marry her father and raise her, before dying protecting her.

"I'd rather pick a fight with Fairy tail then mess with Black rose."

The female heard what was said out loud, what she guessed was someone talking to themselves, not realizing a member of the guild they were trying to avoid was standing right behind them. Looking at this man from behind? At first she was once more ticked to notice someone was taller than her meager five feet and two inches. However she quickly outgrew that for the moment, to pay attention to other traits, like his blonde and wavy locks or his general scrawny appearance. Of course? She didn’t look like something strong herself, short stature, slender limbs, thin torso, curves, and a somewhat generous bust only contained with a bikini top, her guilds mark embedded on her flat stomach, short jean shorts clothing her long legs. In all honesty, it looked like she might have trouble finding clothes small enough to fit her! However that was enough thinking for Jiyu, she coughed into a semi balled fist, almost sounding as if she was clearing her throat, elfin ears twitching as her tail swung to the left side, a bare foot tapping against the ground. “And why is that boy~”

Upon turning around? He would be greeted by one of the more well known faces of Black Rose, at least well known if you kept up on things within the world of magic. She was one of the ten rising star’s, and had risen in her guild's ranks quickly after returning from being held as a prisoner by mysterious people for two years. Than suddenly one day? She’d shown up having been transformed into a half demon, canine demon to be exact, but either way, Jiyu had made a decent name for herself, unless you lived outside magic or under a rock. However the only thing on her mind looking at this boy, and hearing him not want to encounter them, was that he must owe the guild money, if so Kiru would want to see him. Enforcing and collecting debts? Was not really the half demons job, she brought in new funds by doing difficult missions and gaining fame around the land, more of a bluff card than one actually used against others. Though if she ever did the grimier work of Black Rose the girl would clearly be good at it, the grin of a devil’s mischief cross her face as she walked towards this man, lifting one hand to place it on his shoulder by standing on her toes, barely able to reach, her tail the only thing keeping her balanced. “Because I can’t see why you’d be afraid unless you owe us or tried to screw us over, hmm?”

But of course, how much of a bad girl or a dangerous person could a council pet be! If she did something drastic like attacking him in public like this? She could very well loose her rank, and people had already recognized her, several civilians greeting her, only to not notice her odd colored eyes were only focused on him, her wave to them was distracted and overly curt. It seemed? Every fraction of her attention, was on this boy, like a predator about to pounce! “Maybe we should go talk, I can help you find whatever you're looking for in the city, let's go to the Silver Moon.” that way if this boy did have reason to fear them, she could point him out to Kiru who could take of things from there, so her image remained untarnished.

“Wyvern? Hmm, must be Lillian.” she remembered the other girl, the older woman who she had last seen before her transformation into a half demon! The fan hanging from her belt was from their mission together. However right now, she had more important things to concern herself over! Thought it was possible that the guildless she-mage would end up at the silvermoon to feed herself and marshmallow. With all that sorted in her hand, she aimed to slide her hand down from his shoulder to grab his hand and lead him to the base of operations for Black Rose.

yes we are, its easier that way <3

Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. H6NcPbM Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. H6NcPbM Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. H6NcPbM Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. H6NcPbM

Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Casey Nightwind 20th August 2016, 1:36 pm

"And why is that boy?"

Casey stopped the muscles all over his body tightened. "Carp did I say that out loud?" He thought. "I need to calm down, turn around and sort this out, gods why now."  He turned around and was confronted by a girl who looked to be in her late teens. Se was short he thought but he didn't try to guess an actual number. She was wearing jean shorts and a... he wasn't quit sure, some kind of top. All in all he thought she was under dressed but that wasn't the first ting he noticed. She had a tail sticking out from behind her and long pointy ears. The Black Rose guild mark clearly visible on the stomach she didn't cover.

She smiled mischievously and walked towards him. She reached up and placed a hand on his shoulder and said “Because I can’t see why you’d be afraid unless you owe us or tried to screw us over, hmm?”

Casey remained silent trying desperately to remain calm. The dark always made him more tense, even with the amount of light from the street light lacrima. Slowly he calmed down, it hadn't helped that she had her hand on him. "A sign of aggression no doubt."    He thought. "Though she hasn't done anything else. Maybe she can't, wouldn't want to ruin her guilds reputation. Though." He noticed. Her gaze seemed deadly like that of an animal's before the final blow to it's prey. "She'll do it if I push her. One wrong move and it could get messy. But can I explain my self?

“Maybe we should go talk, I can help you find whatever you're looking for in the city, let's go to the Silver Moon.”

That was the last thing he wanted to do. The Silver Moon the equivalent to their guild hall. He'd be done for if he went there with this mess. He was about to open his mouth when when a shadow past over them. He looked up at the cold dark sky and saw something fly past the moon. "A dragon?" He thought.

“Wyvern? Hmm, must be Lillian.” The girl said. He felt her hand down his shoulder and towards his hand. "Sorry but I'm not going to play your game." He thought as he twisted his arm free. He leaped backwards to put some distance between them. He looked eye's with her, his expression more serious then it had been. "I'm certainly not dumb enough to owe your guild and jewels and I've never had the pleasure of encountering any of your guild mates. Your in fact the first member of Black rose I've met. I had hoped that I wouldn't run into any of you, I heard the guild was dangerous company. They appear to be right." He clenched his fists and turned his back on the strange Black Rose girl, completely forgetting that the envelope now crumpled was still in his hand. "I'd appreciate if you stayed out of my way."

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 22nd August 2016, 6:00 am

Lilian was a person who lacked in the skill to fully think things through before doing them. She realized two things, while in flight.

One - She hadn't been in Rose Garden many times before, and none for extended periods of time. This meant she would need to ask around to get to find a place for food.

Two - She couldn't ask around, lest the street evacuate like the previous one. If she dived down, everyone minus a couple of mages and people who weren't afraid of the wyvern would run away, and there was no gurentee that those still there wouldn't be hostile.

Wow she was stuck between a rock and a hard place for sure! Both seemed to be bad situations that were run by luck. She kept flying, and she'd only have the chance of what obviously sells food. Plus there is a chance that they would actually let her in, and then there is the second chance that they might not sell steaks. The second chance was that she could go down, hope no one tries to kill her, and look for a mage familiar with the area. There was a guild around here, but she couldn't remember which one. She hadn't read her Sorceror's Weekly app, and going on the lacrinet right now would be distracting herself from flying. She had to bank on it being a non-hostile guild.

Taking the second option as having higher odds than the first, she dived straight down until the wyvern landed on its feet. She landed in an area with no people, happily, but those that were there began frantically screaming or running to their houses, stirring up the night once more.

Turning her head back and forth, she sensed two magic power levels around here. Well, there were countless magic levels around here as she was near a guild, but two in her immediate vicinity.

Looking to the right, hopping off of Marshmallow as the white beast followed behind, she arrived just to hear ...wouldn't run into any of your guild mates. You're in fact the first member of Black Rose I've met. I had hoped that I wouldn't run into you, I heard the guild was dangerous company. They appear to be right. I'd appreciate if you stayed out of my way."

Black Rose was the guild. If she remembered... They were some sort of bounty hunters? But they were legal... Did this mean this man was dark?

Ignoring the Black Rose member whom she didn't recognize at first glance, Lilian held her hand out and instantly a wyvern blocked the man's way.

"Why want to avert yourself from them if you've done no wrong!? Who are you, fiend, that you might get a bounty on your head? Because I'll gladly bring you in for it." "Hero Mode" instinctively activated on her personality, and she made sure to see that the two lances in her pack on her saddle were within arm's reach. Still not paying attention to the BR mage aside her, still not caring to actually ask about the situation, she assumed the worst based on the man's dialogue alone. Marshmallow gave a schreech of happiness when she saw Jiyu, and Lilian did hear that. She did have the uncanny ability to tell what the wyvern was thinking. However, aside from one happy screech, Marshmallow's body was like a wall in front of Casey, not caring if she'd get indigestion from eating off onw of his arms. Not to kill, just to wound.

Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. M7mHyEw
    Just like cake;; Lillian/ Jiyu/ Casey. CKWpl03
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 3rd September 2016, 12:32 pm

Sorry for the long wait I had gotten exceptionally busy RL, before I write up a post I just want to make sure you both still want to keep going with this thread. <3

Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Casey Nightwind 4th September 2016, 12:42 pm

//Don't worry life is way more important than roleplaying I completely understand. I'm sure everyone in the past and future will get busy. I'm still up for it but if we're done that's fine too I'll just have to go get into trouble else where.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:01 pm