Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

EXPonential Growth

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

EXPonential Growth - Page 2 Empty Re: EXPonential Growth

Post by Shipping Goddess 15th August 2016, 10:25 am

"You can take the lead on attacking. Once again I have a plan." Lilian took a brief moment to size up Cupcake. She had a mighty battle hammer (not in the actual job thread but hey, I'll be creative) with armor that made her look like a lich. Lilian dived to the side, allowing Jiyu to attack if she decided to. Marshmallow flew up, and Lily ran to the right of the boss.

"Corruption-Breaking Frost Breath!" Lily yelled out the name of the spell, as a blue magic circle appeared below her. Marshmallow glowed blue, and shot a breath attack at Cupcake. Cupcake began to freeze in place, and Marshmallow went in for the kill. However Cupcake's hands were still free, and she smacked Marshmallow in the face, sending the wyvern into a tree. Lilian screamed in agony, as she and the wyvern shared pain, so she felt the force of the hammer just like the wyvern did.

"Hit 'er again!" Lilian yelled back at Jiyu. If she attacked Cupcake while she was frozen, she'd probably break the ice from the frost breath. That didn't matter right now however; taking out the enemy was.

Cupcake mindlessly stared at Lily. She apparently only knew about combat, as she didn't attempt to break the ice that trapped her lower body. She just stared and stared, awaiting the impending attack from Jiyu. Suddenly however, her eyes glowed bright orange, and a skeleton knight appeared from the ground. It shambled towards Lilian, and swung its sword at her. She quickly blocked, then blocked another. Fighting one-handed was hard when using a spear, but Lilian wasn't going to fail. She deflected one more attack with the shaft of the spear, then thrusted forward, stabbing the skeleton in the skull. Assuming by now Jiyu had taken her shot, Marshmallow would grab Cupcake off the ground in its mouth, fly up a couple hundred feet, then drop her. She however still got up, leaving Lilian to groan from annoyance.

"Does this woman know no boundaries on tenacity!?"
    ---------
    HP: 45
    MP: 25
    Assuming you took two shots of C Rank damage to Cupcake, factoring in the damage resistance we'd have done about 2 C ranks worth of damage including Marshmallow's attacks. However that's only up to what attacks you used

_____________________________________________________________________________________

EXPonential Growth - Page 2 M7mHyEw
    EXPonential Growth - Page 2 CKWpl03
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 15th August 2016, 12:55 pm

I haven't attacked cupcake yet, the attacks were finishing off the skeletons from my prior roll <3
    however I managed to get one C rank shot in this post
    Post 9/12
    word count: 335
    Wind Game On cool down, Wind Slash and Wind Dance on cool down as well.
    16 enemies faced (4 shared with Kisso)

Considering that she was given the lead on attacking for this job? Jiyu took the arrow she'd been holding and pulled her bow back, almost too far, hopping that this new monster could not teleport. However before she even got to fire, a wave of the undead's weapon caused several more skeletons to appear and Jiyu was ticked off by that. Would they have to fight the mobs and the boss at the same time? Heck no, Considering how the wind mage had explosive attacks, she could simply treat them all as one enemy, so long as the wyvern and lily did not get too close to Cupcake for too long. Either way? With the skeletons there, she had one shot, pulling back and letting lose explosive breeze once more, the arrow hitting their enemies shoulder, a perfect shot, which if it wasn't for the armor worn would have dealt 58 damage, but due to the armor only did 48. Now? She had to decide if she was going to use her summon or not!  In the end, Jiyu chose to leave the beast where it was.

"Just focus on the boss and staying above my attack range, I can take her summons and damage her at the same time, my cool down will be up in a moment!" Jiyu shouted it, to make sure the wyvern and her rider could hear it, lifting her hands, watching to wait for the skeletons that had been taken down by the explosion of her arrow attack, to get back up, so she could put them down for good, and damage cupcake again. Hopefully? Lily would be able to buy the range fighter enough time to come off cool down. Standing there? Jiyu realized she had to practice to be able to cast spells with less cool downs, she was going to die one of these days if she had to wait so long and use so many attacks at once, her fighting style was flawed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

EXPonential Growth - Page 2 Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

EXPonential Growth - Page 2 H6NcPbM EXPonential Growth - Page 2 H6NcPbM EXPonential Growth - Page 2 H6NcPbM EXPonential Growth - Page 2 H6NcPbM

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 16th August 2016, 8:37 am

"Stay out of the attack range and focus on... Her... Sounds easy enough if I weren't FIGHTING WITH ONE ARM!!!" Lilian ran towards Cupcake, spear in hand. Marshmallow came down from above and Cupcake slightly got distracted by her, going to swing for the wyvern instead of Lilian. Lilian took this mistake as an advantage, and thrust her spear into Cupcake's side. The woman didn't even flinch, but instead swung the war hammer with a spin, nearly taking Lily's head off if she didn't duck in time.

Lily saw the war hammer come down again, and Marshmallow landed behind Lily. Lilian brought up the skeleton's spear to block, however the war hammer exploded the spear. Dropping the shattered remains of the spear shaft, Lilian hopped on the saddle of Marshmallow and had the wyvern fly up about a hundred feet into the air. Lilian called upon her lineage, darkness surrounding her hand as she fired the blast at Cupcake, whom now was turning to focus on Jiyu. She really was only focused on killing the pair of them. If she couldn't hit one, she'd go after the other.

Cupcake got hit in the back, then turned to see Marshmallow coming straight for her. Marshmallow whipped Cupcake back and away from Jiyu, with Lily knowing that archers needed their distance. She was going to go back for Cupcake until a hoard appeared. A wave once again brought 5 black skeletons, whom each brought 15 normal skeletons. The weak kind, not even wearing armor. They were easy enemies to kill, however they were just tedious and Lilian did not care for them.

"Marshy, I think we have enough left in the tank for one more spell... Whoo, this took a lot out of us didn't it? Alright, after we get through this I'll give you a nice big steak and I'll let you rest your bones. Come on, Scales of Virtue!" A white magic circle appeared below the wyvern and rider, and Marshmallow's scales became silver in color. She flew up, past the treeline, and then dived down, standing in front of cupcake. Lilian hopped off, hoping that distracting her would work.

Gladly, it did.

Cupcake slammed the hammer down, intent to kill Lily. Unfortunate for her Lilian dodged with a quick backstep, and then the wyvern came. Marshmallow used her teeth to rip the hammer out of cupcake's hands and then throw it into the crowd of skeletons. That was one less thing to worry about.
    -----------
    HP: 45
    MP: 10

Did apx. 1 d rank damage this post factoring resistances. In total 2 C rank damage was done including your attack on your post.

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 16th August 2016, 12:46 pm

Note since Jiyu get's an ambient 50% buff right now, her attacks do half a rank higher in damage, so when factored, she did the remaining 2 C rank damages, as Wind Slash did C rank damage, Wind Dance did D rank damage and Wind Game did D rank damage +her boost, since the blocks were already used up.
    Post 10/12
    word count: 514

Wait Lily broke her arm sometime during this whole event?! The wind mage was shocked upon hearing that, but she was also infuriated about it. Being the higher ranked wizard here? She should have been able to protect the older woman from harm, but it didn't work out that way, and now Lilian would be stuck nursing a broken arm back to health, for weeks. Kazehime had never broken any bones of her own, remarkably, but she'd fractured something, once or twice, and bruised herself numerous times, alongside the injuries she currently was nursing back to health. However she never had to face the pain of something actually refusing to move on her, for someone like Jiyu, that would be true hell, she was always going somewhere or doing something, so suddenly not being able to do something would be misery!

Distracting her mind back to their current enemy, she sighed with relief, feeling her cool down's wear off. Now? She could aid in taking out the current enemy, and it would be very easy with her attacks being as they were! "Lillian, Marshmallow, just stay out of the way, you've got a broken arm and I can finish this girl off on my own." she secured night hunt back to her jean short's, bending her knee's slightly, and jumping to avoid the slash of a skeleton that reassembled. Once she was sure her allies were out of the way? "Wind Slash!" firing the attack, she took care of the remaining skeletons, along with dealing decent damage to cupcake, once that was complete, she waved her hands outwards. "Wind Dance." it was clear now that her attacks were taking a massive effect towards the enemy, who was now divested of her hammer, thanks to lily, as she roared in some sort of range. Considering Cupcake was now unarmed? Jiyu could risk getting in close for a final move.

This was the final move!

Jiyu slammed her hand's on the ground, darting to the side to avoid another attack, doing the same thing. Now? The post dangerous part of Wind Game in this condition, she had to get behind this maniac! Kazehime darted, and slammed her hand's on the ground, however this time, Cupcake grabbed her, and pushed her to the ground, trying to get her undead hands around Jiyu's neck. Fighting against the undead? Jiyu slammed her hands down once more, the final mark, and made a triangle with her finger's. While her attack did take out their enemy? Kazehime did not move for a few moment's after, before her chest started heaving and she sputtered. Nearly being strangled by an undead chick? Had not been enjoyable.

"I'm still alive, right Lilian?" the wind mage heaved out the words, pushing her body to it's knee's and sputtering once more, lungs taken in much needed air. Eyes glancing to where the boss had vanished from. "What's that?" there was a faint blue glow from where the boss had once stood, but Jiyu could not care enough to investigate, past gaining her breath once more.

EXPonential Growth - Page 2 H6NcPbM EXPonential Growth - Page 2 H6NcPbM EXPonential Growth - Page 2 H6NcPbM EXPonential Growth - Page 2 H6NcPbM

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 16th August 2016, 1:55 pm

Get out of the way? Well, Lily wasn't one to question someone who uses wind magic.

Flying above the treeline, Lily watched the spectacle take place. The skeletons fell en masse, and once Cupcake was dealt with Lilian slowly floated down and dismounted from Marshmallow, bouncing up and down like a boxer.

"Woohoo! Wow, Marshy that's one for the books right!? One step closer to becoming the hero that people talk about in legends!" Lilian said to the wyvern, and hugged it with her one good arm. She heard Jiyu's voice, and turned around to stare at her.

"I'd assume you're alive, lest I got the ability to see ghosts. And don't worry about the arm - my brother Gerome is a doctor and he uses healing magic. I'll be fine." Lily turned her head once she heard Jiyu say "what's that." She started walking towards it until...

"DON'T touch that."

The old man from before rolled in on his wheelchair, and went over to the ball of blue flames.

"Wait a sec - were you watching as those fiends jeaporidised my hopes for the future!? I could have DIED!" Lilian yelled at the man.

"You could have died. But you didn't. Besides, I'm giving you a reward. This flame is the magic I used to curse this Cemetery oh so long ago. I'm the one with the dark blood I told of you earlier. Don't waste your breath ranting about why would I do it. I was young and vengeful. That's all I'll say... Now, here are your rewards..." The man's eyes turned purple, and the flames seemed to respond to it. He chanted something in a language Lily didn't know, and suddenly the flames bursted, and all that was left in the old man's hand was two small pebbles. He handed them to Lily.

"Crush it in your hand... Then your reward shall appear." The man then rolled off, being as creepy and mysterious as he was when Lily first seen him. There was two pebbles, so Lilian assumed one was for Jiyu. Tossing one over to her, the only thing Lilian could think about was the beautiful purple color of the stone.

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 16th August 2016, 2:39 pm

Post 11/12
    word count: 346

Her lungs struggled for air still, taking ingreat big gasps of oxegyn she desperately needed, but the black spots that had occupied her vision before, they had long since vanished. Even thought Jiyu was plenty capable of spectacles like that? The wind user did not often perform them, because besides for the obvious strains of magical power, she hated getting close to her opponents to finish them off, and this mission had been a massive drain on her. By now? Kazehime doubted she had more than a handful of magical power left, and it was taking its toll on her body, she seemed weaker than when they'd started the mission, breathing heavy and a few of her scratches reopened, her bruises darker. It was clear that her body was not quiet yet recovered enough to pull stunts like she had been preforming, but she had done so anyways. In the end, Kazehime enjoyed herself and she won, that was all that mattered, it was petty and shrewd that she only cared about the victory, but that was who she was, self centered.

"Well it's good to not be a ghost." she finally forced herself to sit up, placing one arm across a bent knee and letting out a chortle. Why had she been concerned about anything again? Watching everything take place in front of her, Jiyu leaned against one of the tomb stones, pale pink lips stretched in a confident, sultry smirk. When the pebble struck her hand, which she'd held out to catch it? The impact hurt, watching the glowing purple pebble, blinking at it, and looking over the mage with the broken arm. "You first than, I need to rebuild myself a bit more before I crush it." the female explained, indeed her grip on the rock was shockingly loose, and she was covered in sweat, eyes jaded as she laughed once more. For now? The wind mage closed her eyes, leaning further into the tombstone she was using to support her weakened body and slowly recuperating from the strain she'd placed on herself.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 17th August 2016, 1:20 pm

"Alrighty~. Rewards, here we come!" Lilian closed her palm hard. Despite the looks of the pebble, it crumbled easily in her hand. Suddenly, as she was about to open her hand, a purple light erupted from her hand, blinding Lily and caused her to slump dpwn to one knee. But... Something felt different in her hand. Heavier, yet familiar...

Once she regained her eyesight, Lilian saw what was in her hand - a black and purple lance. The spearhead was purple, and at the end of the shaft lay a purple gem. However the shaft as a whole was obsidian-colored. It felt good in Lilian's hands, and even with one arm it felt surprisingly unbalanced, like it was designed for Aerial fighting. Heavy on one end so the flier can put more force behind it. Not ideal for ground fighting, however. Lilian did a couple test thrusts with the lance, then spun it around a bit.

"Heh, awesome! A dark lance for someone with dark blood, heh?" The last sentence Lily muttered, inaudable because she didn't want others to know of her lineage. Suddenly, she felt a power course through her, and suddenly a skeleton arm reached through the ground. Lilian was prepared to stab it, but the skeleton only bowed. Another one came up, and did the same.

"We live to serve, Lord Pluto."
    "We live to serve, Lord Pluto."

The two of them spoke in unison, then got up and stared Lilian in the eye. They both sounded male. And they apparently had no knowledge of anything prior to becoming a skeleton.

"Lord Pluto, what is the matter?" One of them spoke. "We are to retain you, remember? I'm.... I'm... I'm..." The skeleton seemed to be lost in thought. Like he couldn't find out his name.

"Your name is Lyon, and yours is Zen. Fitting names for skeletons! And don't call me Pluto." Lilian shushed the skeletons.

"But why? That's your name, right? You smell like Pluto. We've worked under you before." That was it. These guys must not remember Pluto's face. But Lilian did have his blood.

Lilian commanded the two to go back into the ground, which they didn't object to at all. They didn't seem the brightest, but at least they vowed their loyalty to Lilian.

"Well, I guess we're done! If ya want, I'll give you a ride back to your home. Just tell me thr city, and I'll be there in a flash! If ya don't wanna come, that's fine also, kay!?" Lilian climbed atop Marshmallow. After waiting a second for Jiyu, whether the wind mage also mounted or not, Lilian would bolt off into the sky.

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 17th August 2016, 3:04 pm

330 words.
    She was still leaning against the grave stone when the other mage finally crushed her pebble to little bits of dust, triggered whatever they where meant to do. Could this be seen like using the older woman as a lad rat of sort? The wind mage hopped not, because that was anything but the truth right now, she legitimately was exhausted and pushed beyond the limit of her injured and bruised up body. Doing something that intense again, anytime soon? Was certainly not appealing and the female doubted she would ever try doing something like it again; Well at least until the next time she thought it was a good idea, because that was very likely to happen when someone was dealing with Jiyu, she was smart, but very rash as well and primordially driven at times.

"So just do this and ~" she let her stone shatter into dust, and within the next few seconds she was holding this traditional hand fan, a small nearly natural flick of her wrist sending the item with its pale glow, open. The inside of it? Was simple as well, simply white, nothing else, and she was perfectly alright with that. Since Lily had already proven these items summoned skeletons? The wind user decided to wait and try out her's later, flicking the item shut once more before tucking the fan into one of her belt loops, where it fit quiet nicely. Kazehime was pleased with her spoils this time, because this thing did not even cover the jewel reward they'd get for completing something like that! Not that she needed the money, but ti was useful for upgrading her equipment and thus making her more efficient on jobs. Seeing the offer for flight once more, the wind mage only paused for a second, considering their weakness to her magic, before saying screw everything and climbing on behind Lily. One of these days? She'd have to learn to fly on her own!

Current date/time is 26th July 2024, 9:52 pm