Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Hopeless Romantic says "Welcome to my Love Story"

Jin En'arr
    Jin En'arr

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Myself
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Hopeless Romantic says "Welcome to my Love Story"  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hopeless Romantic says "Welcome to my Love Story"

Post by Jin En'arr 30th July 2016, 11:10 am

if you could just pm me preferred colours, and the character you are going to fc I can start right away on your avie.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

The Hopeless Romantic says "Welcome to my Love Story"  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hopeless Romantic says "Welcome to my Love Story"

Post by Chaotic Rumble 30th July 2016, 1:49 pm

I suppose I better enter this intro. It has been a while since I've done one.

Anyhow, welcome to the site! I really hope you have a good time here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member of the staff! They can generally help you out. Members might also be able to, as well; most of them know quite a bit about the site.

I'll also offer my help, too, but... I'm here at completely random times due to current circumstances, unfortunately. However, I'll still do my best to help if you need it!

Well, that's about it.

Hope you have fun!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Hopeless Romantic says "Welcome to my Love Story"  - Page 2 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Hope
    Hope

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Pharaoh's Call
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nymph Channeling
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hope 30th July 2016, 2:17 pm

@Chiyoko, I havent completely settled 100% yet! I'll know soon though. Just trying to fix some kinks! :)

@Chaotic Rumble, Hello all powerful admin! Hehe but seriously tho, its great to meet you. I'm sure there are many wonderful people who will be able to help in case something arises. As I always say, Real Life comes first, so no worries if you can't come around often.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:13 am