Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Red Wedding!||Job - Jaeger/Freya||

Nekros
    Nekros

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Sinful Horseman
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Adlinda
    Experience : 10,475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Great Tree Ark
    Second Skill: Extraplanar Force
    Third Skill:

The Red Wedding!||Job - Jaeger/Freya|| Empty The Red Wedding!||Job - Jaeger/Freya||

Post by Nekros 29th July 2016, 8:42 am

Fancy. A day to dress up and a day for love. In rose garden, no day could be better than a wedding and young love. It seemed like the whole city would celebrate occasions such as this. Shops and restaurants would put up signs and decorations on the outside of their business for the day of union. However, for one particular wedding, not everyone was all so excited. One man, and by extension his gang, were very displeased with the couple merging into one. This guy was the abandoned, the one thrown away for another. Oh the torture that could bring to both parties, one with the thoughts of loneliness and anger and the other stress and sadness as the first party tries and ruin the day.

As the wedding drew near, the ex-boyfriend of the bride was causing problems. He couldn’t move on from the love he once shared with the women, someone who he thought would be his forever. This man would fist fight the groom at every turn, show up uninvited to rehearsal dinners, cake picking endeavors, and registering events.  Bob, the Ex, was getting out of hand and even plotted to invade the wedding to nab his former love! Despite this being a day for love and joy, Bob was determined to have the love of his life back. The bride and groom were desperate and nervous for his actions, scared that he would actually come and ruin their special day. Mr. and Mrs. Goldstar sent out notices to guilds, requesting the aid of mages to find the gang and put a stop to their Doofenshmirtz like schemes.

Accepted! The request by a man of multiple allegiances, one chaos and evil, the other a guild for Order and Justice. Luckily, the couple didn’t care who picked up the job or how they completed it, so whoever he was claiming to be would be fine with them. Jaeger, a man with his own fancy suit, would take on this job and save the day! Though, he felt bad for Bob, having dealt with his own love abandoning him, he could relate to the feelings the ex-boyfriend was feeling. The only thing was it was a breakup, not a wrongdoing that led to one. Unfortunately, Jaeger accepted the job and Bob’s exploits against the soon to be married couple  must end one way or another.

The man of tree and earth made his way to Rose Garden, the city in which the wedding was taking place. It had been some time since Jaeger had been there. Last time, it didn’t end all to well as Lamya had murdered two people on their Valentine’s Day date. What a wonderful time, eh? This job was looking like another day of love that would end in tragedy for someone. Approaching the wedding venue to talk to the Clients, he saw a familiar face talking to the clients already.  Vale. What was she doing here? Was she a part of the wedding… did she snipe the job out from under him?!?! How rude.. The man thought as he was casually walking up to the purple haired woman and the bride to be. Nava, who had been pretty silent the whole way, was following behind.

“Vale… What are you doing here… did you accept the Job as well?”

Jaeger questions before getting a better look. Something was off… and he wasn’t quit sure what it was.

Spell(s) Used: -
    Total MP: 100%.
    Remaining MP: 100%.
    Nava Air Walking: 2/2 posts..
    Shots Left in Trinity: 6/6 Shots Remaining.
    Damage Taken: -
    Health Points: 200/200 HP.
    Job Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t5193-wedding-crashers
    Post Word Count: 567 Words.
    Total Mission Word Count: 567/3,750 Words.
    Anubis
    Anubis

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Pharaoh's Call
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Judgement
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Red Wedding!||Job - Jaeger/Freya|| Empty Re: The Red Wedding!||Job - Jaeger/Freya||

Post by Anubis 31st July 2016, 9:49 am

Job Details:

❊ GODDESS OF DEATH ❊
    Freya happened to arrive at the venue hours earlier before the ceremony was supposed to begin. She had observed and memorised every nook and corner of the location. If not for the irksome scent of humans, she would have lingered around for a while. But the moment a human stepped into her radar, she immediately left to retrieve her supplies. In this mission, she was barely going to use her magic, if not at all, in this job. Already having imagined how she wanted it to turn out, a visual in her mind repeating itself, correcting any errors by each screen, Freya set out for the stores she knew would have the equipment required to achieve this situation she pictured. A cold expression plastered on her face, the death sorceress scoured Rose Garden’s black market of sorts, making sure she did not miss a thing. The materials she had listed were slowly ticked off, and once all of them had been scratched off the pieced of paper, she rolled it up and tossed it into a bin.

Returning to the event location, she crept through an alleyway to the backdoor of the building and began her work there. It took her apparently less than an hour to get a hold of the equipment, and about an hour to actually prepared them for her version of the event. On a scale of one to ten, how easy was it to do all of this unnoticed? Unfortunately, zero. Everyone was in such a celebratory mood, none of them thought it was smart to beware of any possible threats that might occur, since the bride had an ex-boyfriend who was expected a hundred percent to jeopardize her wedding. What else? They were supposedly a famous couple in the area, so could they not be targets too? She wondered why people were so oblivious to these facts. They also did not realise that she had kidnapped the bride and kept her in a small room, somewhere in the back of the church, having stolen the bridal costume. For now, she thought she would go out there, mingle with the humans for a brief moment just to study the atmosphere.

So she was back at the entrance of the structure, a place of worship apparently for a group of human believers. There she met random people, who thought she was some kind of an usher, so most of the talking she did was to convince that she was just a guest. It was all thanks to her extra formal getup. The gloves seemed to make it worse. As she was doing so, a male with strange features appeared out of nowhere, addressing her as ‘veil’. What in the seven hells? The Goddess blinked, rather surprised. “Excuse me. This is rather strange, but I must deal with something first,” she said with a dismissive wave towards one of the humans conversing with her. Heels clicked at the floor as she approached this strange man with a frown. “My name is Freya Bishop, not ‘veil’,” she said, then was cut off by the thought that he might have known her in Freya’s life as a human. What if that was a nickname for her? “I am not ‘veil’,” she repeated, turning around sharply and clicking away on her heels to continue her interaction with the others.

WORDS: 559
    TOTAL WORDS: 1,126/3,750
    NOTES: -
    SHIN OF GS + ADOX

Last edited by Anubis on 24th August 2016, 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

anubisjudgement

forgive me for my wrongs, i have just begun

Jobs: D : 7 || C : 3 || B : 1 || A : 0 || S : 0 || SS : 0 || 10y : 0 || 100y : 0
    Nekros
    Nekros

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Red Wedding!||Job - Jaeger/Freya|| Empty Re: The Red Wedding!||Job - Jaeger/Freya||

Post by Nekros 1st August 2016, 8:56 am

Freya? Who the hell is Freya Bishop?! This person that he was seeing was clearly Vale, his beloved friend. The lilac hair, the suit and tie, even the purplish eyes! How could she claim such a thing, did the woman hit her head and think she was someone else? How hard of a hit would she have taken? How could this friend forget the most important and horny gentleman of her life, just like that?! Rude, definitely rude! But, this did sort of explain why he was feeling like something was off. Perhaps it was just a doppelganger, a clone, or just someone that looks very similar in appearance. There have been stories of such events taking place, right? This got him thinking about his own clone or twin. What sort of person would they be?

“Freya, huh? Fine, Miss Bishop~”

Jaeger was slowly convinced the more he thought of it, though that didn’t remove the suspicion from his face. His eyes were squinted as he looked her over once more. The Vale he knew wouldn’t have forgotten him for a second time, right? Either way, it was time to get down to business! There was this Bob to deal with and save the wedding. Though, he would still need to find out who all else in on his job or if he was to do all this solo.

“Miss Bishop, would you happen to know which one of these fine ladies is the bride? I have a job to do and I’d like to get the details from her.”

Jaeger stuffed his hands into his suit jacket’s pockets and waited, though, it wasn’t too long before a bride’s maid of honor had turned to face both him and Freya. She had heard him mention the job and she had already made enough small talk with the Lilac haired woman.

“Hi! I’m Melissa, the maid of Honor. You’re looking for the bride? She isn’t here at the moment, think she’s nervous and having some cold feet before the wedding. I know the details though!”

The bride’s maid was rather beautiful, at occasions like this, it’d be bad to have such a gorgeous woman participate, right? She’d be stealing the show, the spotlight from the bride to be. Helpping to plan a wedding and running it must be thoroughly stressful and maddening. Her hair was blonde and scrunched up into a bun so it wouldn’t get in her eyes. She wore casual clothing, but nothing like sweatpants and a loose T-shirt, she still had an image to uphold. The maid of honor gave them all the details she could. There was Bob, The ex-boyfriend, Norm, his second in command, and the rest of his nameless crew. She gave a list of bob’s usual hangouts that he’d be at while they were dating. The bride really needed this taken care of before the wedding was to happen.

Post Word Count: 505 Words.
    Total Mission Word Count: 1,631/3,750 Words.
    Anubis
    Anubis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Anubis 26th August 2016, 6:42 am

❊ GODDESS OF DEATH ❊
    She thought the man would leave her alone if she told him she was not the person he was looking for. But she was completely mistaken. His purpose here was not to find someone called ‘veil’, but to complete the job that Freya had taken herself. The thought tensed her up. What if he was here to jeopardize her plan? Her great plan to collect all the souls in the church building. Clammy palms rubbing against each other, she faced the man once again. This time he wanted to know if she knew which one of these ‘fine’ ladies was the bride. With a smirk, she thought to herself, ‘Oh I’ll show you fine.’ The bride was, of course, in the back of the church and Freya was not going to let some horny man destroy her perfect plans. “The bride?” she asked a bit shakily, just when the ‘maid of honor’ arrived to Freya’s rescue. Apparently the reason the man was seeking the bride was for details of the job. Did he not get the job paper? Was there only one? As Freya conversed with the guests while keeping a close eye on the stranger, she noticed the time. It was almost time.

Excusing herself from the guests and letting a few of them know that it was almost time for the ceremony to begin, the Goddess of the Dead crept away and back to what seemed to be her hideout within the church. A rushing sensation ran through her veins, adrenaline? She was excited. She had never killed more than ten people at the same time. This would be a first, which gave her all the more reason not to have it ruined. The first person she could think of who would destroy her master plan was the horny man. The thought made her frown. Who was he? What did he want? Where was he from? Then she recalled - the job. In Freya’s case, the job was her perfect chance to collect a great number of souls. But for this man, it was his chance to earn some jewels. She wondered if she had enough money to shoo him away. She shrugged at her own thought, the door clicking open as she turned the knob.

The bride was nicely seated on a cushioned chair. The tape had made red lines to appear on her arms. “Oh my. If you had not been such a naughty girl and stayed put, I wouldn’t have had to use those, you know?” said Freya in a pretentious voice, as if she cared for this girl. With a maniacal grin, the Goddess eased back into her natural form. A beautiful lily bloomed out of her right eye, and her hair turned from the color of lilacs into the color of snow, a silvery tint to it. “Am I not beautiful?” she asked, an amused giggle escaping her lips, amused at her own question.

WORDS: 490
    TOTAL WORDS: 2,121/3,750
    SHIN OF GS + ADOX

_____________________________________________________________________________________

anubisjudgement

Jobs: D : 7 || C : 3 || B : 1 || A : 0 || S : 0 || SS : 0 || 10y : 0 || 100y : 0
    Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nekros 30th August 2016, 6:11 am

The brides maid offered the details, it was a shame the man lost his job paper, it could have saved him some time. Shortly after, the maid ran off in a panic. It was close to the wedding and the bride was still nowhere to be seen. Unfortunate, what could have happened to the lucky lady? Did she have cold feet? Did the ex-boyfriend strike and carry her away without anyone knowing? That was surely possible and most harmful to the job and his pride. He was hired to keep her safe from said person and his gang. Perhaps he should search the chapel at which they were at. Maybe there was a note to find or some sort of clues to her whereabouts.

Before he could move, Jaeger saw Freya, the Vale clone, excuse herself and go into the church. Perhaps the woman had the same idea he did, search the church for clues. Jaeger nodded in agreement with himself to follow her lead and walk in after her. Once in, he broke off to search the area around the alter. No signs of struggles anywhere. What could have happened? His thoughts on the matter broke as he could hear conversation in the room Freya had gone to. It was muffled, only mere sounds to him. ”What is this?” Saying to himself softly.

Jaeger peeked into the room, the door remaining open was a perk for him. The man saw something he didn’t expect, the woman he met as freya was o longer there and another woman tied and gagged in a chair. The one that was tied up, he guessed was the bride, so pretty. The other was a white haired woman with flower petals extending from her face, he was only given a view from behind. Who was this mystery woman? Well, there was only one way to answer that, to just walk in.

“You know, if you’re going to do some kinky things with the bride, might be better to take her to an inn”

Post Word Count: 341 Words.
    Total Mission Word Count: 2,462/3,750 Words.
    Anubis
    Anubis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Anubis 2nd September 2016, 12:08 pm

❊ GODDESS OF DEATH ❊
    Anubis almost cursed at herself for being so careless as she heard a very familiar voice behind her. Of course, he would have followed her. She was the only one who had decided to go to the back of the church when the ceremony was about to start while everyone was looking for a seat. Taking in a deep breath, Anubis turned to face the man she felt like strangling. “If I wanted to do kinky things with this ugly woman I would have done so and left an hour ago. Tell me what you are here for. Do you want money? I don’t have money. Do you want to live? Then you should probably leave,” she spoke in a threatening tone, a dismissive wave as if to signal his valediction. Then a thought struck her mid-action. “Wait a minute...you could help me, couldn’t you? We’re on the same job after all,” she said with a sly smirk. Anubis took a step towards the bride and ripped off the tape over her mouth, immediately grasping her face in a way so she could not speak properly. “Shut up or I will kill you right now,” she hissed, summoning a dark blade in her other hand just to scare the bride. Once she had stopped struggling and was quiet, she made the blade disappear and turn to the stranger.

You know my name, but I don’t know yours. How is that fair, tell me?” she asked. She was asking for his name, clearly. Then she listened to hear what was going on outside. If her ears were not playing tricks on her, people were still chatting and no one had caused any kind of ruckus for the ceremony to begin already. This was her first time in a church, or any kind of religious establishment, so she was not familiar with the events that took place within such establishments, nor was she aware of how they were done. This man here could be the perfect help for this matter. If this man was just as ordinary as everyone else, he was a wizard who had lived in and had knowledge on the human world. He should know what happened in the event currently about to commence. So she turned to the bride, then to the man beside her now, “What normally happens at the beginning of a wedding?” she asked, eyeing the clinquant dress for the bride chosen for this special occasion.

WORDS: 412
    TOTAL WORDS: 2,533/3,750
    SHIN OF GS + ADOX

anubisjudgement

Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nekros 24th October 2016, 5:20 am

Awwww. How saddening, the woman wasn’t happy or excited to see him. If Jaeger was a puppy, his never ceasing tail wag would come to a halt and his ears would sink backwards. Was he intruding? Perhaps she wasn't into people watching while she committed acts of kink. Why wouldn’t she? It added an extra thrill to it all, for all those involved. Before more of his thoughts could flow, she replied. Unfortunately, she wasn’t having fun and doing inappropriate things with the bride, that was disappointing. His next question would have been to see if he could join. The lady asked him questions and why he was there. Did he want to live? Sure! How else would he get to enjoy the finer things in life?!

“Well… I’m going to answer yes to all those questions! No point in doing the job if you don’t get the Jewel rewards for it. Life is fairly well, doing whatever I want, and I suppose I could help you out with the job.

What is it you want help with?”

Jaeger jumped the gun with his answering for Freya had one more question for him. The gentleman in a suit had forgotten to reveal his own name, how rude of him. He’ll have to speak his name to equal the playing field, now wouldn't he?

“Oh, My name is… Yamamoto.”

Yamamoto. A name that would be used as another facet of his disguise and way to hide his true identity. Why tell a stranger, even a pretty and good looking one, his true name? There was no reason to trust her or for her to trust him for that matter. For all he knew, Freya wasn’t even her real name either! For now, that’s where it stood.

“Ah, weddings. Well, soon the music will begin to play. The groom and his mother would walk down the aisle. The mother will go and take a seat while the groom would stands next to the priest. The bride would do the same thing but with her father. Once that’s none, the couple will stand facing one another as the ceremony begins.

What are you planning?”

The man decided to fulling walk in and close the door behind him. Leaning against the wall, he cocked his head in a questioning manner. As long as he wasnt requested to hurt such beautiful women her at this significant day, he’d be up for pretty much anything.

“Oh… Are you planning to be a decoy as we wait for her Ex to show up?”

Jaeger was asking for the plan, almost ignoring the fact that the bride was tied up and essentially in a kidnapped like situation.

Post Word Count: 454 Words.
    Total Mission Word Count: 2,987/3,750 Words.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:32 am