Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

swimming training(private job)

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

swimming training(private job) Empty swimming training(private job)

Post by Chelvaric 26th July 2016, 11:08 pm

Chelvaricwas walking topless trough mangolia on a Sunday morning. The village was peacefull and even the renowed loud guild of fairy tail was quiet as ever. Everybody was sleeping that morning. Except for his client who was waiting on him at the pool. Well pool was a big word it was more a small pond with a lot of plants on the sides of it. he wondered how hard it will be to teach a little boy to swim. Drowning wouldn’t happen since chelvaricwas strong enough to lift a boulder out of the water if needed. He came closer to the place and looked around if he could see anyone waiting for him to be trained. At first sight there was nobody yet that had shown up. chelvaricwondered where they could be. There was a big change of course that they overslept and that he was waiting for nothing. He always hated jobs like this. Why couldn’t those parents just teach the kid to swim themselves. It was annoying that he had to go into the water to. Chelvarichated water. But ah well he needed some small jobs while he was recovering from his back wound. With his back hurt like this he couldn’t do anything excessive. Wich annoyed him even more. he wanted to go out and slay big monsters. Not sit at home teaching people how to do stuf. First train rune knights and now this. He sighed deep and plunged down while he waited for the kid to appear. The bushes where moving forward and back ward like something was making its way through it. chelvaricprepared himself maybe it was some boar or puma that saw him as a easy prey because he was sleeping. Chelvariccontinued to sleep but prepared his fist to break the skull of anyone jumping out of it. but the moment the bushed opened up it wasn’t some animal or monster that came out of the bush but a small child of 1 meter high. He was wearing blue swim trousers a blue swim hat and same diving glasses. He seemed to be kind of scared and was looking from afar to peins robotic arms. Ofcourse the kid would be afraid of his arms. They were quite scary to look at the first time they were being spotted by someone. Chelvaricmoved them around a bit and saw how the kids eyes were following them. “now now don’t be scared little man. I just lost my arms in a great battle.”, chelvaricexplained to the little guy. “oh so you’re a warior then!”, the boy shouted out enthusiastic when he found some interest in the man. “I am more of a mage but you can call me a warior to. I am from the mage guild sabertooth. He lied but that didn’t matter. Now lets get you swimming. Swimming is fairly easy when you get the hang of it. just bring your arms togheter and push them away again. While you do the same with your legs.”, chelvaricsaid and then picked the boy up at his swim trousers and bangled him into the water. He motioned to the boy to practice now. His technique was kinda sloppy at first but it became better over time as he was swimming trough the water. The moment chelvaricfelt like the kid could swim good enough he let the pants go and let the kid swim for real whitout help. Chelvaricofcourse looked from the side line if he was swimming good and if nothing bad was happening. But the kid was swmming perfect.it seems the parents didn’t realy had a good swimming technique either if they couldn’t teach this fast learning kid they had either no experience in swimming themselves or they were just very impatient and couldn’t teach at all. Chelvaricsighed and clapped for the boy as he was swimming rounds easy now. “great job. Well I gues this is the end for my teaching. You swim like a dolphin. Make sure to say to your mom they send the money to sabertooth. Have a nice day further young gentleman.”, chelvaricsaid and he waved good bey as he walked onwards. It was a nice day and his wound was feeling better. A little bit more rest with hikari and his wound would be healed. He coudltn wait to be in her arms again tough. A day without his love is a day not lvied. He tought very poetical. Chelvaricsmirked and ran off to the horizon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

swimming training(private job) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

swimming training(private job) Beigecat

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:21 am