Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland.. and Beyond!

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

To Earthland.. and Beyond! Empty To Earthland.. and Beyond!

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 25th July 2016, 2:17 am

It was just about time for Merlin to renew his passport as well as the other employees of Garan no Dou, therefore he had Robin collect all the passports of the members and attend to him as soon as he’s done. He waited for him, in the office where he sits down to enjoy a good cup of coffee as he reads various articles for him to read. A lot has been going on since then and Merlin was starting to think that these incidents that were happening over and over were off no coincidence. There was never a dull moment in the world of magic, some conflicts were met and some were resolved just as easy. How these events would usually trigger is something he knows but how these events happen..

…. Is a mystery but these were happening to frequently.

Something has been going on and there must be something the Elder Magus had overlooked, or perhaps he was just simply paranoid? Either way it was fortunate we have mages everywhere to respond to the point of calamity and disaster but we can’t always be lucky like this. What if they aren’t any mages to answer to these situations? That’s what worries him.

A knock of a door and a voice all too familiar tells that Robin his behind it.

“Hey Old man, I’m back with everyone’s passports!” The door to his office opens automatically and Robin steps in with a business bag at hand. Merlin folded the articles and put them all away.

“Right you are here, you took your time.” He stood up as he snapped his fingers, closing the door.
    “Sorry Old man, I got a bit sidetracked.” Robin chuckled, scratching the back of his head.
    “Well, well never mind, you are here and and we are off. This matter will be important for Garan no Dou and its members to immerse into the world of magic that is Fiore no? Come , come.” And then he opens the office door, revealing Hargeon already. Merlin and Robin headed towards the embassy in Rose Garden but of course this was all meaningless without the actual people to renew the passport but that’s because Merlin had to update the passport illegally.

There was a certain man in the Embassy, one who he trust, and all Robin and Merlin had to do was to get in and get out without waiting in line. Now they weren’t actually going to the Embassy but towards an embassy that allows one to create a passport and bypass the rules of citizen ship. They approached the man in charge and bowed to him in respect. “Greetings dear fellow, I hope you remember me from the market?” Merlin said.

“Oh! You, thank you for saving my son and getting us out of trouble, you wanted me to update your passports? It’s the least we can do.” The man said.

Merlin drew a pocket of jewels and reached it out to him.
    “A-ah! No, no! Its ok I don’t mind doing this for free, besides you did something for us that nobody could, I am forever grateful”

“Well if you say so but are you sure about it?”

“Absolutely positively!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

To Earthland.. and Beyond! Merry_10

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:49 pm