Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Purge: Serge Dracus

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Purge: Serge Dracus Empty The Purge: Serge Dracus

Post by Mifune 24th July 2016, 5:44 am

The Purge: Serge Dracus Purge_by_gramcrackers-dab7lip

Target: Serge Dracus

Appearance:

Participants:

• Hikachu
    • Lydia
    • Zork
    • Chiyo Kuroki

TBD

Briefing:  Serge Dracus is an embezzling coward.  Taking advantage of Black Rose's success, he's been skimming from the commissions received from the Guild and routinely accepts bribes to allow black market transactions to take place, as well as other forms of crime.  He's received word of the Purge and has held himself up within his Battleship that lays off shore.  He threatens to bomb the city if anyone draws near and demands a Pardon from the Magic Council... Unfortunately for him, we don't work for the Magic Council.  Make this captain go down with his ship.  

Obstacles:

• Battleship:  Serge Dracus has received word of the Purge and has taken refuge in his own Battleship that he uses to hold the town hostage until this all blows over and he's saved by the will of the Magic Council.  The Lacrima powered machine guns and artillery will make approaching the vessel extremely difficult and dangerous, be wary.
      Spoiler:

• Raining Artillery:Above all, the people of the town must be protected.  The battleship will be raining Hellfire upon Rose Garden, this must be stopped at all costs.  The Long Range guns will periodically fire Magic Missiles in to the sky that will fly through the sky towards the Town, and while attempting to board the Ship someone must be left behind to defend the town.  

• Rune Knights:  Serge Dracus commands a small army that he's bought.  They have no allegiance to him and are only fighting for profit.  They will surrender once they've realized the fight is over.

• Lacrima Fighter Falcon: The last resort for Serge Dracus will be an escape in the Lacrima Fighter known as the Falcon.  It may prove difficult to catch in the air as it travels quite fast and is loaded with a variety of weapons.
      Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Power of Love [INW]
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Purge: Serge Dracus Empty Re: The Purge: Serge Dracus

Post by Love Warrior Riley 24th July 2016, 3:04 pm

Tag
    Words: 334
    Catchin' Flies
    Catchin' Bad Guys

The cool breeze from the ocean battered against Zork's skin as his cape fluttered int he wind heroically.  He stood at the shore-line out towards the ocean to witness the battleship out in the ocean just a mile out.  The vessel seemed so close yet so far away.  A little grimace came across Zork's lips before turning his head towards his pet frog, Celine.  

Contrary to her title given by Zork, Celine isn't actually a frog.  Celine is actually a 14 year old human girl wearing armor and a long spear.  Why Zork calls her a frog is completely beyond comprehension.  "It looks like the battle ship has it's guns pointed towards the town, Mr. Z," Celine stated as-a-matter-of-factly.  Zork simply turned his eyes towards the ship once again.  Zork moved his right hand up to his chin and rubbed it in deep thought.

"Astute observation, froggy, Ribbit!" he said in reference to Celine.  "What do you think that means, Ribbit?" he asked Celine.  While he was pretty good at fighting, he wasn't very well versed in these kind of long-term tactics or hostage situations.  

"I think it means that he may be using the town behind us as a bargaining chip.  Why he hasn't just chugged along away from the town is beyond me, Mr. Z.  And I'm -not- a frog.  I'm a human," Celine stated.

"Silence, froggy.  Ribbit!" Zork simply responded as if it was a reflexive reaction.  A sigh was given by Celine before she removed her helmet, letting her long blonde locks fall out of the metal casing.  

"Anything you say, Mr. Z," she said in a defeated manner.  She slouched her shoulder.  

"Well, it looks like I have to wait for the rest of the party to show up, RIBBIT!  We need to come up with a plan, RIBBIT!" Zork said as he looked out at the water.  "I could swim undetected and," he said before trailing off to something inaudible, only for his final word to be 'Ribbit'.
    Notes
    Short Post is Short.
    It'll get better once people start filtering in.
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Purge: Serge Dracus BI2gBSG
    [Riley: The Soldier of Love] [Power of Love]
    Jin En'arr
    Jin En'arr

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Myself
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jin En'arr 29th July 2016, 5:59 pm

Chiyo looked at the ship. Her icy eyes widened slightly as she took it in. I should be able to use my water phantoms to conceal myself and sneak up on them, thought the young blood mage. "Twisting eruption of the dual phantom!" Two water demons appeared on the shore next to Chiyo, ready to do her bidding. "Conceal me and get me to that ship," ordered the young woman. The phantoms made of water obeyed, using the watery shells that were their bodies to conceal Chiyo as she stepped into the water, giving her a chance to get to the ship undetected, where she would more like than not have a use, which she would not have much of on shore, blood magic was useless at long range. The blood mage swam as best she could, luckily she had lived next to a river as a child. She had ordered Spiritfall tostay behind, where he could heal any wounded. Chiyo was a mere dark spot, far below the waves, as she swam with as much speed as she could muster.

Themes:
    Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 30th July 2016, 10:33 pm

Let only the Just make a world of peace.
    The air in the Rose Garden was choking to Lydia as she walked in her black hair tied in a usual pony tail. For clothing this day she wore her Amperage Armor and Tactical Visor that allowed her to relay info to her team, and for cooperation had received communication lacrima from Nimbus. Looking to the distance the sight of the impressive warship could only spark a whistle from her as she turned to her partner Snowflake. With a grin she would smile, “Sorry for the sudden call on you but when I learned we would be working together wanted to get here quick… Well.. Quick and prepared.” Holding up the four lacrima used for automatic transmission she would set them all in her belt as she walked with Snow towards the docks. As they reached their destination she would see a small frog in armor and a tiny lady no older than twelve by her estimations standing near them. Walking up to the child she would hold out her hand in greeting, “Hello my name is Lydia Sauer of the Coyote Corps… This here is my partner Snowflake, If you do not mind I would like a full brief on what we have situation wise…”

After what one could only assume to be an… Interesting talk between Zork and Lydia she would simply rub her head, “So… You are... Human… Alright seen it all I guess.” Throwing her hands up in the air she would look to the ship and sigh, “Alright so where in the name of hell is our fourth?” In moments she got her answer as like a bullet someone sped by them not even acknowledging them towards the water as they began to swim towards the ship with little regard. A quick slap to her own face and a VERY audible sigh later she would turn to Zork and snowflake, “Alright judging by your appearance Zork you would not be fit for long range destruction of the ballistics and Snowflake would not accel like I would.” Tapping her visor she would activate the scan visor and look towards both Zork and Snowflake registering them as friendlies, “Alright… So!” Handing both Zork and Snow one of the transmission Lacrima she would also hand Snowflake two. “Okay… My visors allow me to keep tabs on enemy movement inside the ship, but I need you two to do some important things… Number one is to give any warning you can to the firing of the ships weapons and number two is to figure out how to disable them. Given the chance odds are then Serge will run when his only bartering chip is gone so our best chance to catch him is just after we disable the weapons system.” Looking around she could spy some extreme towers within the garden as she would turn back to her allies, “Use the communications to keep tabs and if ANY of you find out fourth rogue element… Give them the lacrima I need to give them a piece of my mind…”
    WORDS: 510 || TAGGED: @Zork, Hika, Chiyo
    Hopefully nothing too bad in here.
    template by Margie @ Adoxography v2

The Purge: Serge Dracus V7lUCnJz_o
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 31st July 2016, 10:32 pm

Snowflake

cold as ice swift as wind
    the whole world i'll acquire

Gosh, this heat is killing me.

The weather was unusually warm in Rose Garden that the young wizard found herself lifting her hair up into a bun and fanned her neck in an exhaustive way. The girl had never enjoyed summer nor any kind of heat in particular partly due to her magic and how uncomfortable she feels in the heat. Her face was pale and her body would break out into a fine dew of perspiration, portraying how intolerable she was to the warm weather. Clothes clutched at her body like a child to its mother, and were unrelenting in the frigid, harsh gales that blew across the undulating lands of the Rose Garden. Being brought up in a country where summer never came, the girl was unfamiliar with the high temperatures when she had entered Fiore. “Water…” she croaked, her voice completely apparent of fatigue. The only reason she was at the location was due to her Lord Commander demanding her and few other members to seize the man who was in seclusion of his own battleship for threatening to detonate the town she was currently in.

After requesting a cup of water from the nearest restaurant, the girl could finally breathe a sigh of relief as she savoured the coolness of the water on her tongue. A whistle from a distance caught her attention and a pair of silver optics travelled towards the source of the sound – Lydia. The duelist was not here all by herself, but with one of her comrades and she was certain she was about to meet more of the Garou Knights when they reach their destination. The two of them would proceed towards the harbor only to be greeted by the sight of a fellow frog accompanied by a young girl. Snowflake cocked her eyebrow in surprise but did not voice her thoughts and glanced seawards. The ship remained immobile in the middle of the sea quite a few meters away from the dock.

Magic lacrimas were handed into her hands for some unknown reason, perhaps, communication. The girl took the items so as told and slid them inside the pocket of her jacket. Orders were spoken out to her, suggesting she should do the certain commands Lydia was laying out. “Tsk.” The young girl produced a click of her tongue at the roof of her mouth, her eyes showing strong disapproval. As arrogant and stubborn as she is, Snowflake was not a person who was going to follow orders easily: not from anyone who was not the Lord Commander. With a hoist of her hand, she pointed the sword into the water below her and summoned a glyph that would enable her to travel over the distance. Hopping onto the glyphs that were created at random distances, the girl would finally reach on board of the enemy’s ship but remained as silent as she could. Stealth?, that was her expertise.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

The Purge: Serge Dracus JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 2nd August 2016, 2:32 pm

Tag
    Words:  690
    In a harem
    Where all the women are super gung-ho

And then it happened.  Zork stared off heroically over the water to see someone appearing to be a mage just making their way towards the ship.  "Not sure if that is a rogue agent or an idiot," Zork said with a ribbit to follow his words.  "Who knows, Mr. Z," Celine said in response to Zork's obviously rhetorical question.  Celine, however, learned that even if Zork had asked a rhetorical question, that he still expected an answer.  A nudge was given to Zork's side as if to garner his attention as the frog turned around to see another person wearing a visor and some strange armor.  This caused Zork to tilt is head a bit.

"You're a fly?" Zork asked, his mouth salivating from the thought of this woman being a massive fly.  But alas, his dreams were dashed as he didn't notice any wings upon the woman's back.  A shame, really.  "Well, Lydia Sour," which was how Zork interpretted the name.  What a strange name it is, Zork thought.  There was a pleasant or rather, awkward exchange between the two.  She was accompanied with a woman of very few words named Snowflake.  Zork turned to look at her with love in his eyes.  

Noticing his attraction to the new pale woman that appeared, Celine cleared her throat to snap Zork out of his strange and entranced look of lust and longing for this woman.  "Mr. Z, please focus," Celine mentioned before Zork shook his head, shaking himself back to his normal composure.  "Oh, yes, my apologies, Ribbit!" Zork stated with a nod.  He was then handed some strange lacrima, which Zork held in his hand and looked at it in the light as if it was some kind of precious jewel.  

"So, how do you use this?" Zork asked, not too familiar with lacrimas in the first place.  A sigh was given by Celine.  "You activate it with magic and speak into it, Mr. Z.  It's a communication lacrima," Celine simply replied.

Zork continued to examine the lacrima a bit more and shrugged his shoulders, placing the jewel into his pouch for safe-keeping.  The bossy fly began to state her plan, which was a rather sound plan.  Destroy the weapons on-board before they can fire it.  That was a sound plan, but it wasn't something that interested Zork in the slightest.  Zork had other plans.  Zork raised a finger up as if to speak only for the white-haired goddess to take off in her own direction, causing Zork to stare dreamily at her as she disappeared.  He turned and turned and turned, following her before he turned far enough to see Celine's chestplate.  "Mr. Z, focus, please!" Celine said in an elevated and annoyed voice.  

Clearing his throat, Zork turned and looked back towards Lydia.  "Well, since I can swim, Ribbit!  I think I'll disable it's spinning thing underneath that makes it go forward," Zork said just before another instinctual RIBBIT could be heard.  "And since my frog here," he said directing his attention towards Celine, "isn't that strong of a swimmer, she will stay behind and provide cover for you."  And then another loud ribbit came from Zork.  

"So, I'll be right back, Fly Lady," Zork said in reference to Lydia's appearance.  He took a step back and without realizing it, tripped and fell into the water, only to splash around a bit.  After he regained his composure, he balanced himself out and looked at Lydia and Celine.  "You all saw nothing, Ribbit!" before submerging himself underwater.  

While underwater, Zork pulled out the lacrima and began to talk into it.  "Hello, hello?" Zork said just before a loud and bubbly ribbit could be heard on the other side.  "Can anyone here me?  Can the frog hear me?" Zork asked.  Everything he said had a bubbly and a rushed sound to it due to his location underwater.  He continued to punch through the water in quick speed, making his way to the massive ship that they had to take down.  With a couple swipes of his weapon, this should be easy.  But things are NEVER that easy, are they?
    Notes
    So, I'm not all the way out there since the boat is supposed to be a mile out, so yeah.  

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 6th August 2016, 2:35 pm

She was rather annoyed with herself for the more commanding tone she took which had caused Snow to react negatively as she would shake her head and begin to make her way to the tallest building she could spy. Waving a hand to Celine to follow her she would speak into the lacrima, “Yes Zork we hear you loud and clear, so can your… Frog…” turning her head to Celine she would give a semi apologetic stare before talking back into it, “When you take out the rudders of the boat and stop it from leaving odds are they will begin to fire on the city as a warning, so make sure to take out the weapons systems FAST.” Lydia herself knew for a fact that no matter what happened she could only cover the city so much before she ran out of steam so she needed to work at this fast. Reaching the top of the building she would quickly parkour her way up to the roof itself using a window as she reached the top. Setting up she would begin to create her coming storm as lightning arced from her body and quickly she would activate her thermal visor. With full vision around her she would sigh and look back to Celine not even turning her head due to the visor, “So why does he call you a frog? And for that matter me a Fly… I have been called a spider and many other less… savory names but he is quite… peculiar.”

Her attention soon turned to the skies making sure that no artillery was making their way towards the city should any of it begin to make its way she would blow it out of the sky with one of her spells. Looking again to Celine she would sigh, “Mind doing a patrol around the area? It would not surprise me if they had lookouts in the Garden making sure that no one was ready to stop the destruction… And to think I wanted to join these cowards too…” With a sigh she would continue her attention both to the boat and the skies.
    WORDS: 358 || TAGGED: @Purge Friends
    Late and terrible I apologize!

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 14th August 2016, 3:20 am

Snowflake

cold as ice swift as wind
    the whole world i'll acquire

Her footsteps nimble and light, Snowflake approached towards the nearest wooden barrels and used them as an object to conceal herself so as not to attract any unwanted attention. Fingers clutched onto the rim of the barrels, a pair of silver orbs peeked over and scanned the area cautiously. The battleship was large enough to fit at least a hundred of people, perhaps more. Snowflake counted the number of crew members that were on board although there seemed to be less than she had expected. The particular type of clothing that the crew members were wearing drew her utmost attention: white and cyan-coloured capes with a familiar insignia engraved on their hats. Rune Knights? What’re they doing here? she questioned to no other than herself, her brows knitted together towards the center of her forehead in profusion. Rune Knights were not the people to follow the leadership of a coward unless it was for other unfair reasons.   

The Knights appeared to be chatting among themselves, completely oblivious to her presence. Footsteps resounded along the wooden deck and silenced the whispers of the Rune Knights, who were approached by a bald man with a rather ugly moustache. “If you see anyone on board, kill them at once. Prepare the artilleries!” The man commanded, followed by a smirk plastered across his face. Snowflake fetched the lacrima that was given to her from her pocket and pondered if she should warn the rest of her comrades, however it would be a big risk since there was a possibility of getting herself caught if she had done so.

The wizard battled with her thoughts before she decided that she could perhaps, search more around the battleship and could even discover how the artilleries work. The Rune Knights dispersed and began patrolling around the battleship. Snowflake cursed under her breath, all the while still hiding behind the barrels. Between the gaps, she eyed towards the cabin that was a few meters in the distance. If she was able to reach towards the cabin without her cover being blown, then her plan might possibly work. All of a sudden, footfalls resonated hard against the ground and she could feel the tremors of the floor approaching closer to her. Her heart thudded against her chest, threatening to lunge out of her throat before the footsteps ceased abruptly, right before the barrels. She dared not to breathe, nor make a single sound as her back pressed hard against the walls of the barrels just as though it was glued to her skin.

The knight continued patrolling, but walked away from her causing her to release a long sigh of relief; a breath she had forgotten that she had been holding in during the entire time.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Note: So so sorry for the extremely late post and I apologize, it won't be as fun to read because I've been struggling to find muse to post lately.

The Purge: Serge Dracus JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 14th August 2016, 1:00 pm

Tag
    Words:  796
    A Frog that can't jump..
    What a shame..

On land..
    Celine simply sighed outwards when Lydia refered to her as a frog to Zork.  "Could you just call me a person when not around Mr. Z?" Celine simply asked before briskly following behind Lydia.  But she came full-stop when confronted with a place that required more agility than simply walking around.  Celine wasn't very agile when it came to extreme terrain following.  She came to an impasse where she didn't know whether she could make a jump or not.  "Oh man, oh man.  I should have done more plyometrics," she simply stated.  She had the best instructor for plyometric work-outs by having Zork, a guy that can actually jump tall heights due to his powerful legs, but due to having only carrying all of his stuff here and there, she hadn't been able to do THAT kind of strengthening of her legs.  If she was compared to an animal, she would be more like a Clydesdale instead of a Fresian.  

Clearing her throat, Celine removed her spear and cut a hole into space-time with it, creating a small portal. This would be her safety net; in case she ended up plummeting to an uncertain doom.  With her spear in hand, she looked at the hole she had to jump over.  "Oh boy, why did I do this?" she said before taking a few steps back.  She ran up to the edge and jumped.  And she came up short, causing her to quickly fall only to appear out of the portal she just created.  "Come on!" she said before trying it again, only to appear back out of the portal she just started out.  She attempted once more only to jump over the chasm and magically made it on the other side, on her own two feet.  A look of disbelief washed over her as she cleared her throat and shrugged her shoulders.  

"Well then," she said before she continued to follow Lydia.  And then the question everyone might be wondering finally came up with Celine giving a sigh.  She put away her spear.  "Well, Mr. Z thinks I'm a frog because the first time I met him, I pointed at him and said 'ribbit'.  I didn't realize he spoke the common tongue.  So from then on, he started calling me Frog," she said with a whiny groan.  "He probably called you fly because your, uh," she said pointing towards her visor.  

Her reply might have went on deaf ears as she seemed too focused on the sky.  And yes, Celine was asked to go on patrol, especially after she painstakingly parkoured her way up to where she was now.  A little whining noise came from her before she simply replied with, "Aye," before scurrying off back towards the chasm from earlier.  She knows, for a fact, that she can't jump this.  So her only alternative now is to..  And she popped out of the original portal she had.  Another whiney sound could be heard from her as she scurried back to the ground before beginning her patrol.  She had to act casual and not give away her position.  Yay for bad acting.  

"Focus, Celine.  Channel your inner Johnny Young Bosch.  Actually, don't, because that means you have no range.  Oh, man - oh, man," she said to herself as she continued to walk around, pretending to be a ditzy little blonde girl wearing armor and a spear.  Yes, doesn't stick out at all.

In the water...
    Zork continued to cut through the water like a torpedo.  Oh, did he enjoy being in the water.  It felt cool and liberating.  Nothing, however, compared to the swamp he lived in before those Infinity Hydra people took over his swamp-land. But that's another story for another time.  A reply came in stating that cutting the propellers too early may cause them to pre-maturely press the trigger, thus causing the complete and utter annihilation of the people in the city.  

Zork, himself, considered joining the Rune Knights, but he had no desire to wear those goofy looking hats.  Yes, that was the only disqualifying reason he didn't want to join the Rune Knights.  While it may be petty by some, he didn't want to look like a moron while doing his job.  Besides, the colors they wear also clashed with his eyes.  

Thankfully, boats like these aren't equipped with SONAR, otherwise Zork would be in a world of hurt.  Upon finally approaching the bottom-side of the boat, Zork latched on with the suction cups in his hands.  Queuing his communication device, he spoke into it.  "Alright!  I'm here.  Ribbit!  Let me know when the White Princess and the other one dismantle the weapons so I can stop their escape.  Ribbit!" Zork simply stated over the communications lacrima.  
    Notes
    @Hikachu:  No worries, little lady.  We all get that from time to time.
    @Chiyo:  Welcome back! :D

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 17th August 2016, 11:39 am

Watching the skies she could tell none had been spotted yet and for their luck no fires had been shot yet as Lydia spoke into the communication lacrima towards Celine alone, “And he calls you a frog still to this day? I feel almost bad for you… Also keep an eye out for… Well…" Softly she would sigh unable to really tell people about her “Pet” an old friend from her days of experimentation as she would turn her continue to watch and sigh, “Also Celine if you need lessons on mobility I can help, I have years of mercenary work at my disposal.” Her eyes could not spy much and for that reason she kept her eyes open for HIM.

~ Meanwhile thousands of miles away (or like a few meters)~

Slowly they walked the black robe drifting across the streets as a man tall and thin wearing an old robe with what one could only describe as a broken down old plague mask obscuring their face. Slowly they would walk eyes always on them but none brave enough to look at or ask what they were the slight shuffle they made towards their friend was slow as they had been too busy playing with children a bit back. Turning their head the sign of the ankh could bee seen on patrols as they walked one stopping and pointing to them, “Hey who is that?” Quickly they would surround him his head tilting in confusion, “Did I make a mistake?” Their words were calm and collected spoken true but inside they were terrified. Slowly the Knights would pull out their own lacrima about to call on about their suspicions when the Masked Man would without a single bit of hesitation charge one of them grabbing one of the three by the throat as the obvious indent of his finger began to crush his windpipe the loud screech of air being crushed from his neck and cracks from his spine being heard.

Slowly the man would turn his head dropping the now dead knight to the ground as he would remove his mask the face of a great raven staring back at them as it would lean over the dead. Opening it’s mouth maggots all writhing would be vomited from it into the flesh of the dead knight soon stopping this torrent to put it’s mask back on. Walking away the corpse would rise from the ground skin being eaten by the maggots and blood dripping as it would begin to run at it’s former comrades screams coming from them as it would explode on them causing viscera to spread around the square and for Kalas to soon reach an area he could see his master and friend Lydia and for the sight of a woman to be jumping down towards him his head tilting as he stared through the mask only his shaky words escaping towards her, “Have you harmed my friend?”
    WORDS: 492 || TAGGED: @Hika & Zork & Chiyo
    Nothing much for Lydia to do so focused on her pet for now! Also yes it did just do that and no they were not mages! They were also all just one week away from retirement! The poor bastards.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:35 am