Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Does this guild have flies?

Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Power of Love [INW]
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Does this guild have flies? Empty Does this guild have flies?

Post by Love Warrior Riley 20th July 2016, 5:57 pm

Tag @Anyone
    Words
    They took my swamp
    Now it's time to make a new swamp

"C'mon, you frog, Ribbit!" Zork stated as he let out an instinctual ribbit.  But don't let that sound fool you as Zork fully believes that he is 100% a human being.  And the frog that he is addressing, the one lugging many backpacks and other things with her is named Celine.  She was orphaned until Zork came in and saved her life.  If it wasn't for that very fact, Celine wouldn't bother tagging along with Zork, but a debt is a debt.  

"I'm coming, Mr. Z," Celine said before Zork continued through the town with Celine in tow.  She huffed and puffed before shouting out towards Zork.  "Mr. Z, can we please take a break?  I'm carrying a lot of stuff and I'm getting tired," Celine stated as she set the bags down, getting the weight off of her shoulders and placed her hands upon her knees in order to try to get her breath back.  "Oh gods, why?" Celine asked rhetorically.

A little ribbit came from Zork and he shrugged his shoulders.  "Oh, I suppose.  We are pretty far from the water, so I guess you're drying out.  So we can take a break," Zork said before letting out a little ribbit.  With a sigh of relief, Celine sprawled out and began to undo her chest-plate.  The day was hot, very hot with temperatures beating down on them at around 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35 degrees Celcius) with almost no shade in sight.  

She removed the chestplate, letting her soaked torso air out as the sweat that gathered on her shirt began to evaporate, cooling her down.  A loud sigh could be heard from Celine before Zork turned his eyes towards her.  "How much longer do you need, frog?" Zork addressed her by what he believed she was, hardly ever addressing her by her name.

"The name is Celine, and I'm a human being for the thousandth time," Celine replied.  

"No, you look very remarkably similar to a frog.  So you're a frog," Zork replied.  He was adamant about this for a long time.  Maybe it's projecting, maybe Zork just wanted to feel superior over someone, or maybe (just maybe) Zork actually believes Celine is a frog.  

"Ugh!  Fine.  But another 5 minutes should be fine, Mr. Z," she stated.  She sat up and started to fan herself, grabbing the collar of her shirt and wiggling it so she felt air blowing over her less-than-developed chest.  If it wasn't for her cute face and the fact that she wore a skirt, people would actually believe she was actually a young boy.  That's unfortunate for her.  

Zork simply sat there and reached over, grabbing two canteens, tossing one over to Celine.  "Drink up, froggy.  You need to stay hydrated," Zork stated before doing the same with his canteen, downing the luke warm water down his throat.  Unlike Celine, however, Zork didn't need to consume nearly as much water due to his size.  Celine took a quick sip from her canteen before Zork stood up and nodded with a loud ribbit.  "Time to go, frog!" Zork said as he pointed over to the Garou Knights guild hall.  "Our destination draws nigh!" he said.  

With a grumble, Celine put her hot chestplate back onto her body, stashed away the canteen and picked the bags back up.  "I hope I get my very own room when we get to the guild hall, Mr. Z," Celine stated.  A loud ribbit could be heard.  "We'll see, little froggy, we'll see," Zork said before he started to hop towards the guild hall.

Moments later....
    Celine walked forward and dropped all of Zork's stuff by the front door of the guild hall, falling over like a bag of potatoes.  The look of exhaustion was evident in her face as she found herself buried underneath all of the large bags that Zork demanded them to bring.  Not all of it was Zork's stuff as quite a bit of it also belonged to Celine.  However, Zork made her carry all of it.  

Zork looked at the heap that is Celine and raised a brow.  "You did a good job hauling all of that stuff, froggy," Zork said before freeing Celine and patting her on top of the head to praise her hard work.  A smile came across Celine's face.  "Thanks, Mr. Z," she said feeling a bit refreshed from the praise given to her.  Just as quickly as he had given praise to Celine, he also walked to the door of the guild and simply knocked on it.  

The two stood there like idiots for a short while with there being no response on the door. "Did we screw up or something, Ribbit?" Zork asked as he looked around. Another hour passed and Zork started to huff and puff from the hot sun beating down on them. During this time, Celine had disappeared only to recently return with an annoyed look on her face.

"Mr. Z. Follow me," she said before turning her back and hopped a bit to re-adjust the pack she was carrying. Peeling himself off from the door, Zork followed after his pet frog, who is actually a 14 year old girl, to the Royal Castle. Once inside the castle, Celine looked around with a puzzled look on her face.

"He said it was around here somewhere," she said before she stepped on what appears to be a hard-wood floor. "I think it's over here, Mr. Z!" she shouted out as Zork hopped over towards Celine. The movement he stepped foot onto the hardwood floor, a clicking could be heard. Zork sighed and cleared his throat. He didn't hesitate to quickly grab a hold of Celine before the floor gave-way to a trap door.

"This is the last time I listen to you, frog," Zork said to Celine before Celine, then sighed. "Yes, I know, Mr. Z," she said before the two plummeted down a massive tunnel. The two of them shrieking as they fell down the tunnel. The pack that Celine was carrying trailed behind them as they continued to tumble down a long chute before being ejected into what looked like a prison-cell. Celine rolled out with Zork in tow, only for Celine to eventually land on her rear. Zork, having lost his grip on Celine continued rolling until he slammed into a wall, sticking to it before sliding down the wall slowly.

After sliding down the wall and touching the ground, Zork shook his head to regain his bearings only for the pack that Celine was carrying come crashing out of the chute and straight into him, causing a cartoony 'splat' sound to be heard. "Why, gods, why?" Zork asked muffled by the massive pack that Celine was carrying. The bag simply rolled to the side.

Zork twitched slightly before regaining his composure, standing up and dusting himself off. "Mr. Z, I don't think we're in the palace anymore," Celine stated as the two of them got a good look around them. It seemed they found themselves in a grand old prison. Yay!
    Notes
    Ok, I edited it to fit the description better.
    So someone please join T-T
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Does this guild have flies? BI2gBSG
    [Riley: The Soldier of Love] [Power of Love]
    Ammon
    Ammon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : The Garou Knights
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chains of Resonance
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Does this guild have flies? Empty Re: Does this guild have flies?

Post by Ammon 25th July 2016, 1:15 pm

"You get lost too?" said a voice from the other side of the prison cell. A man dressed in a white uniform with metal shoulder plates was sitting on a bench twirling a pair of tonfas. "this has gotta be at least the third time i've ended up in here...well...here or one of the other cells. Hard to keep track." The man looked over at the pair. One appeared to be a frog. The other human. An odd combination, but he'd seen worse. "Don't worry about it too much. Some of the guards should be along to check on things soon. Well...unless they've already done their rounds today or they are feeling lazy...in that case it might be tommorow." He paused and then sighed deeply as a thought came to mind. "Actually, thinking about it I think I was meant to be on duty down here today...so its almost certainly tommorow unless someone wonders where I am and comes to find me again."

This man was Zeke Roslyn. He was quite famous, though under another name and a rather different appearance, but what he was famed for within the Garou Knights was his terrible memory. He had a tendency to forget names and faces very quickly. Places was another thing he tended to forget or at least directions. It didn't bode well for him as a spy, but then again he normally remembered things for about a day so providing he did the job in a day he was normally good. Plus he normally went in a group so the others could remind him. Though this was mostly because he was too weak in his current state to roll solo. He stared at the frog for a moment and then at the girl. "I'm sorry miss, but have we actually met? I have a bad memory for people, but i'm pretty sure i'd remember a girl and her giant pet frog." he paused and then an idea came to mind. "Unless you don't normally bring the frog. That could be why it doesn't ring a bell."
    Vajra
    Vajra

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Roger's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wrath of Storms
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vajra 25th July 2016, 2:28 pm

Considering where most prisoners wound up, Zeke, Zork and Celine's situation actually wasn't that bad. Many that dared to try and enter the Royal Palace without instruction or invitation could very easily find themselves dropped down into the Labyrinth Prison, a series of twisted, connected tunnels that spanned the entire underground of Crocus. Generally only the worst of the worst were sent here, criminals considered so heinous that they could only be judged by the blades or eyes of the Garou Knights. Ironically, intruders on the royal grounds seemed to fit that description.

But the woman that was marching down the stairwell into the prison now had once been captive of aforementioned Labyrinth. A couple of years she had spent surviving in the dark, cold tunnels with only her wits and her gumption to stay alive. She'd managed to fight off a fair number of Knights in that time. How she had come to get out and was now part of the Knights, no one knew beyond the Lord Commander. Her boots clacked loudly against the stone floor as she walked through the tunnel. The bars of the jails came into view and her narrowed, annoyed eyes flicked from the path ahead to the occupants in each cell.

This was Monica Belle. A former criminal who still looked like she ran in the wrong circles. Dressed in full leather pants, hefty bike boots and a black tank-top that was tight against her skin, she stood before the cells with a slight grimace. The uncountable tattoos that lined her body were mostly hidden, save for the ones on her arms, her neck and on her scalp, which were easily seen as she had almost no hair. She groaned slightly in her throat and and rolled her eyes as she passed by the two occupants she didn't recognize and walked over to the one she knew. "You know, there is a detailed volume that tells us where these traps are, Zeke." She teased him, a small smirk tugging at her lips. "I'm almost inclined to keep you in there just to teach you a lesson."

Her smirk widening, she moved away from his cell and back over to the one occupied by Zork and Celine, though she seemed only inclined to talk to the human. "Now you I don't know. So I can only assume you're an enemy of the Kingdom. Or just an idiots that wandered onto the palace grounds without permission. Either way, I'm pretty sure my options are to kill you or torture you to get answers." Monica was always rather blunt with her opinions and thoughts and didn't sugar-coat anything. Her eyes fell on the frog, her gaze narrowing further as she assessed him before she turned her attention to the young girl. "Who are you? And why the fuck do you have a frog with you?"

Monica Belle | Garou Knights | C Rank | 479 words

Template by Shadow Pilgrim

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Does this guild have flies? 4u8b3l
    Magic
    Character
    Armory
    Guest Try your vantage. You might just get lucky~
    Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 27th July 2016, 2:49 am

Tag @Anyone
    Words:  655
    I am NOT a frog
    SHE IS!

A single, frustrated 'ribbit' sounded off as Zork puffed out his mouth a bit.  "I'm not a frog!  Ribbit!" Zork shouted before pointing at the much taller human girl.  "That!  Sir, is a frog! Ribbit!" Zork stated before Celine sighed and rolled her shoulders forward in a defeated manner.  "You heard him, I'm the frog and he's the human," she simply stated in response to Zeke calling Zork the frog.  Her title of Frog was a goofy one that she adapted to and sometimes completely defies.  But one can't necessarily defy the one they are bound to serve; which Celine was due to an unfortunate circumstance on her part.  If it wasn't for Zork, she wouldn't be alive right now.

"Wait a second, ribbit?" Zork asked rhetorically as what Zeke said just finally dawned on him.  A look of annoyance came across his face as he just realized that Zeke was one of the Garou Knights; a man trapped in a cage like Zork and his pet frog.  "Are you new to the guild too, ribbit?" Zork asked as he pointed a sole finger at Zeke.  The look of annoyance still written plainly across his face.  

A buzzing noise was made in the cell.  The sound was quickly tracked before Zork's tongue quickly shot out of his mouth, latching onto a fly and pulled it back into his mouth.  There weren't any signs of chewing or swallowing afterward.  In response to seeing this, Celine merely shivered in disgust.  She turned from a look of sheer disgust at Zork back to Zeke.  

"No sir, I don't believe we've met.  Mr. Z and I had just arrived to the capital earlier today from the Mountain Village.  I believe Mr. Z plans on becoming a Knight," she explained.  It was then that someone else decided to appear.  Thankfully, a day hadn't elapsed before someone arrived.  It was a nearly bald woman who spoke to Zeke as if they were very familiar with one another.  Both Celine and Zork turned their attention towards the woman.  

The initial look of excitement turned to annoyance and dread once the woman spoke.  "How dare you speak to my pet frog, like that!  Ribbit!" Zork responded with pure indignation towards the bald headed woman.  "My Frog has done nothing wrong to you," Zork simply stated as Celine simply shrugged her shoulders.  She had no real rebuttal knowing that any resistance would cause Zork to snap back, insisting she was a frog.

"Well, I wouldn't want torture coming from someone who looks like something I'd clean my ears with," Zork simply stated as he wrapped his hands around the bars looking at the bald woman.  A sigh came from Celine.  "Please pardon, Mr. Z," she simply stated before bowing to the bald woman.  "We're here because I was told that, since Mr. Z wanted to join the Garou Knights, that the entrance was somewhere in the castle," she said with a bit of a grumble.

Zork turned his head towards Celine.  "Yeah!  We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, froggy," Zork stated.  Yes, they had more than plenty of ways to actually get out of her, but they'd rather not resort to those measures.  Zork turned his head back towards Monica.  "What the frog said was true, Q-Tip.  I would like to join the Garou Knights along with my Squire Frog," Zork stated.  

"I am Zork," he said as he placed a single hand upon his chest.  "And the frog over there," he said as he moved that hand from his chest to point towards Celine.  "is Celine."  The more Zork referred to her as a frog, the more depressed she got.  However, due to her obligation towards Zork, she just grins and bears it.  Celine simply bowed towards Monica.  

"Once again, I'm sorry for Mr. Z calling you names.  I really am," she said before standing straight up once again.  
    Notes
    Sorry for taking so long.. My company decided to show up unexpected again :/

Ammon
    Ammon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ammon 27th July 2016, 9:42 am

Zeke paused processing this new information. The one that was clearly a frog was convinced it was human and the one that was clearly human was apparently classing herself as a frog. "Well i'm not one to judge you can call yourself whatever you like as long as your happy." he said and then blushed slightly when he was asked if he was new to the knights. He sighed deeply and looked at them. "Well i'm fairly new, but...its more just well...I'm a tad forgetful. Keep forgetting where the traps are and bam i'm down in a prison cell again. At least this is one of the nicer ones." In truth it was quite hard to believe he'd get lost so many times when going into what was essentially his home. Especially as he could quite easily map out areas using his magic. He just tended to forget to do that when at home. After all, he shouldn't need a map should he? Well...he probably did.

It was at that point that Monica came along with her usual teasing and ever so slightly mocking tone. "More like you'd enjoy seeing me tied up." he replied coyly or what he hoped was coyly. He'd been on a job or two with Monica and they got on well. She was actually one of the few people that stuck in his head, but perhaps that was just because her actions tended to be the sort that stuck in one's head. There was also the fact that he saw her fairly regularly. That helped. "As for the manual...well...I kinda left that on my desk." Again a sign of his forgetfulness. Mission details tended to stick quite vividly in his mind, but people, places and objects not so much.

He looked over at the frog, sorry the human, who was insulting Monica calling her a Q-tip. He could kind of see what he meant, but he also wasn't sure how Monica would react to insults. At least Celine had apologised for it which should help or so he hoped. "I'm Zeke Roslyn by the way Zork. This is Monica Belle, one of the knights you're hoping to join." he said as a quick introduction. "Mind letting us out Monica? We can take them for the initiation and then see whether the commander wants to let them join."
    Vajra
    Vajra

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Roger's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wrath of Storms
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vajra 9th August 2016, 11:26 am

This was fucking ludicrous. Luckily for the group in the prison cells, Monica happened to enjoy ludicrous.

Zeke's attempts to coyly flirt back with her only served to widen the bald-headed woman's smirk. "Well it would make us even if it was you that was tied up this time." She said without filter, stating very clearly what their past together had involved. She kept her eyes locked onto him for a moment longer as he explained where he had left his manual and all the response she gave him was a shake of her head and an amused roll of her eyes. Then her attention went to the strange duo that had also found themselves trapped.

Her mild attempts to sound intimidating struck a nerve but then again, that was her intention in full. Monica didn't try very hard to be scary; if only because it served her well to put on a rather passive disposition. Enough idiots had taken a chance on beating her because she looked so mild-mannered and every one of them had instantly regretted it. Though she had no intentions of antagonizing the prisoners into attacking through the bars, she knew pushing buttons would get more information -- as well as test their mettle under pressure.

The frog was the first to speak up, though oddly enough it wasn't in his own defense. In fact, he was trying to defend the younger girl...though he referred to her as a pet frog. A single brow arched itself up as Monica looked down at the obviously flustered amphibian, insisting that Celine didn't deserve the verbal punishment Monica had unleashed upon her. And then he attempted to insult her, comparing her to something he'd clean his ears with. Her rebuttal was quick. "What ears?" She asked, fighting back the need to smirk. Sure, frogs had eardrums but they certainly didn't have outward facing growths that could be cleaned. And more along those lines, what exactly was he trying to compare her to?

Celine apologized for the frog, aptly named 'Mr. Z' and claimed he had come here to join the Garou Knights. Now wasn't that interesting...a frog and a small girl wanted to join the Knights. Monica wasn't even aware they were actively recruiting. Then again, she didn't exactly claim to know about all the paper shuffling that went into the Knights; she was just a soldier and nothing more. Mr. Z snapped at his 'pet', claiming she was the reason for their predicament before he turned back to Monica, calling her 'Q-Tip' and stating rather boldly he wanted to join along with the girl.

Monica's lips twisted into a grin. "Q-Tip? C'mon, Cold-Blood, I know you can do better than that." Despite his appearance and his apparent ability to get agitated easily, she was actually quite tickled by the frog's mannerisms. She listened quietly as he introduced himself completely, naming himself Zork and the 'frog' Celine. The squire apologized for his attitude and Monica simply waved the apology off. "It's fine. I've definitely been called worse. And better." She shot a look over to Zeke with a smirk before she sighed. "Fine. Can't hurt to see what old Ash Mouth thinks of 'em." She said, using her loving nickname for the Lord Commander. Reaching into her back pocket, she pulled out a set of keys and flipped through them until she found the right one. Zork and Celine's cell was unlocked first before she moved over to Zeke's cell. She paused in front of it to look him over again before she finally unlatched it. "You owe me." She said ominously before she pulled the gate open for him.

With all that said and done, she walked back to the opposing hallway and waited until the three had gathered themselves enough to follow her. Then she would lead them down the path she had come from.

Monica Belle | Garou Knights | C Rank | 648 words

Template by Shadow Pilgrim

Does this guild have flies? 4u8b3l
    Magic
    Character
    Armory
    Guest Try your vantage. You might just get lucky~
    Ammon
    Ammon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ammon 10th August 2016, 11:20 pm

There wasn't much more to be said in terms of the situation. However, as Monica responded with her unfiltered statement he just smirked in response and spoke. "My tonfa wouldn't be as much use if I was tied down though." This was perhaps not as obvious a statement because Zork and his young squire did not know how Zeke used his tonfa, especially when it came to Monica. It wasn't a use he'd ever intended to give them, but it had proved rather useful. Eventually the group were let out and Zeke was told he owed Monica one.

"Sounds like i'll be trying out one of the new tricks I learned sooner rather than later." he said with a wink twirling his tonfa. As she turned away she would suddenly feel a small stinging situation hit her right buttock as Zeke began to whistle innocently. She would know it was him, but would she think it was his hand or would she realised he had used his bullets ot sound to simulate a spank? That would be interesting.

"So Zork wasn't it? Why do you want to join the Garou Knights?" he asked after he stopped whistling and began to walk down the halls with the 'totally not' a frog and 'is actually a frog' girl. The main body of the garou knights had received a strange call that had brought them here. Zeke himself had chosen to join to gather information and to help people. Others had joined to punish or for redemption. In a way he was probably here for a little redemption and in the case of Monica probably a bit of punishment as well.
    Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 11th August 2016, 1:56 pm

Tag @Anyone
    Words:  427
    Mr. Q-Tip
    Mr. Maps
    Mr. AshMouth

The conversation between Monica Belle and Zeke caused Celine to shiver and feel repulsed by.  The two seemingly spoke in a way to allude to other, more adult things, but due to Celine's travels around the world, she knew very well what they meant.  No amount of codewords would be able to mask their strange fetish they had for one another; at least that's how Celine perceived it.  However, Zork simply blinked and tilted his head as he witnessed the pet frog's reaction to Zeke's and Monica's comments towards one another.  Actually, Zork was pretty unaware of most comments made towards him, even the 'cold-blood' comment and the 'what ears' comment.  It just didn't seem to click with him.

"Froggy, get us out of here," Zork stated before hearing the clanging of keys from the guards-woman who may need to put on some more clothes.  A sigh came over Celine's lips; whether it was a sigh of annoyance or a sigh of relief is the mysterious question, after all.  Zork was addressed by Zeke, only to blink towards him.  Zork pointed at Zeke.  "Zeke," he said before pointing towards Monica Belle.  "Q-Tip."  A loud ribbit came from Zork that reverberated through the entirety of the prison.   'Who would name their son, Monica' he thought to himself in actual confusion.  Yes, Zork actually believed that the person he was calling Q-Tip was a man with the way they were built and with the extreme lack of breasts to back up their supposed sex.

There was a strange and rather uncomfortable silence after that disruptively loud ribbit that came from Zork.  Yes, he will completely deny the fact that the noise he makes is the same as any frog would make.  So it wouldn't be prudent to ask him about it.  "Well, yes, as the frog said I planned on joining the Garou Knights.  I plan on joining the Garou Knights because the Rune Knights, as they were, aren't cutting it.  I heard of the Garou Knights and what they wanted and decided that I could bring my sword to help them," Zork said with yet another reverberating ribbit.  "I hope that is a good enough reason for you, RIBBIT."

"Let's go, frog!  Time to meet Ash-Mouth," Zork said alloud.  "I don't think it's a good idea to address him as such, Mr. Z," Celine finally spoke out.  "Non-sense!  If Mr Q-Tip can call him that, so can we!" Zork replied as he got in line behind Monica with Celine following shortly behind.  "It'll be your funeral, Mr. Z."
    Notes
    Sorry for taking so long.. My company decided to show up unexpected again :/

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:47 am