Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The 12th Hour

Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tan Zheng✝; Damaris Hopes
    Experience : 650

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dì Sì Shùnxù [ 2nd Gen ]
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill: TBA

The 12th Hour Empty The 12th Hour

Post by Xiao Jing 13th July 2016, 5:02 am

The 12th Hour VIVI_zps7wepn2pu
    I
    Meleynia Rivers and the Passing of the River Rose

An Earl in Ministrel receives note of his wife's passing. Though stricken with grief, he acknowledges joy in the sentiment known as his only daughter, and he would forever cherish her as Meleynia, whom he watches with fondness as she harbors a beauty akin to her late mother.

"Daddy, tell me about mum." she'd whisper one night, tucked neatly under her covers with the stare of a seven year-old wonder. The man briefly shows a sign of hesitance before answering with a tragic lisp arcing over his painful words.

"She's an angel, dearest, and she'll forever be with you no matter where you wonder into."

Meleynia wonders whether her father falters between reality and fantasy and merely asks, "Will mum be with me with me even if the devil devises against me?"

The Earl smiles at her and her big words, placing a kiss atop her temple, hoping, wishing, that she'd go to sleep. "Your mother was the River Rose, a beautiful jewel that our entire generation will weep for in both glee and sadness. So sleep now, child, the morrow awaits with no demons to conquer."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

#ff6600 (Jing) ● #ff3300 (Marco) ● #ff9900 (Rory) ● #9933cc (Pet)
    The 12th Hour 4912O3Uu_o
    CHARACTER ● MAGIC ● THEME ● BANK
    Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet

The 12th Hour Empty Re: The 12th Hour

Post by Xiao Jing 13th July 2016, 5:17 am

The 12th Hour VIVI3_zpsaqoncvuu
    II
    "VIVI"

The young miss screams into the night. Her servants are wary and her father is concerned. When the old man holds her shaking hand in his wrinkled ones, she can only mumble as she starred into hollow space. 

"The voices in my head," sweat beads across her temple, "are demons."

The grandfather clock chimes with the hum of midnight. Her golden eyes swirl with dread.

"The demons in my head like to call me Vivi...."

And that's all she ever says until she falls into a dreamless slumber.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The 12th Hour 4912O3Uu_o
    Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Character Sheet

Post by Xiao Jing 13th July 2016, 5:32 am

The 12th Hour VIVI2_zpsyzxwppjm
    III
    The Accursed

Her father joins the angels one day and she weeps, but in her mourning, her distress only deepens as she confronts the mirror again. Her ageless reflection stares at her with empty golden eyes.

"I'm cursed." is what she tells herself, repeatedly. Over eons of times, this is the one truth that she can no longer deny.

The mirror is shattered now, broken to pieces long ago. She can't remember when. But it fits the house, that's now in disarray as Meleynia lives out her days in toil. Undying. Inhumane.

The 12th Hour 4912O3Uu_o
    Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Character Sheet

Post by Xiao Jing 13th July 2016, 5:43 am

The 12th Hour VIVI4_zpsoahhtkzc
    IV
    Poison Ivy

There are demons in the house.

There are DEMONS in the house and Meleynia knows no magic.

The monsters tell her she's destined to die.

If that were the case, then what was the purpose of living through deathless years?

She embraces the promise of rest and wills herself to die.

They carve her eyes out and leave her to bleed. And though she screams, her screams are with a smile.

The 12th Hour 4912O3Uu_o
    Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Character Sheet

Post by Xiao Jing 13th July 2016, 5:57 am

The 12th Hour VIVI5_zpsj9z1njc4
    V
    The Rebirth

The slavers have caught a rarity as they were patrolling the city outbacks one night, and they offer the girl for a hefty sum at an auction in Ministrel. The head of the Schneider family has the money and a vacant spot for his daughter's retainer.

And everything just...falls into place. 

"What is your name?" the large shadow asks her. 

Her mouth is dry and it cracks from the lack of use.  She manages to pass off words, and yet even to her, they have no meaning, no voice, no reason.

"The demons in my head like to call me Vivi."

The 12th Hour 4912O3Uu_o
    Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Character Sheet

Post by Xiao Jing 13th July 2016, 6:14 am

The 12th Hour VIVI6_zpswnbcqx2y
    VI
    Paradise of Light and Shadow

"You're too stiff! Move your arms just like..."

Alaude overpowers his mentee and knocks her to the ground, his boot sinking into her back. 

"Like this. See? If you don't, you'll end up eating dirt."

Her eyes wonder to the observant eyes of her soon to be master, a little girl by the name of Bree.

And her smile is sweet and her eyes are beautiful and when she thinks of standing beside the girl, she thinks of stars that have been outshone by the moon.

"Get up, slave." Mons says. She falters, yet she stands, her face covered in dust. 

"I am not a slave." her blades appear from beneath her gloves, "I am my mistress' retainer."

Her lips mouth the name she was given under the Father's command with gratitude, a name that caused Bree's smile to soften.

"I am Luce Vivaldeen."

The 12th Hour 4912O3Uu_o
    Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Character Sheet

Post by Xiao Jing 13th July 2016, 6:34 am

The 12th Hour VIVI7_zpsge6qdf4s
    VII
    Liebesleid

Bree is a fine lady of many talents so it does not surprise her when the little miss decides to showcase another mystifying ability unlike she's ever seen. 

"You can...manipulate Time, m'lady?" she asks, sitting by her bedside.

Bree Schneider cradles a vase in her arms, once broken, now pristine. She throws it across the room and Luce watches the object reform itself from its pieces, rising to the beat of her mistress' breathing.

"I believe so, Luce." mistress Bree could only sigh, bringing her blankets closer to her face. "I can't let father know this. Much less Alaude. So please, Luce, hold this secret with your life."

Her smile is bitter then, an unlikely thing, and it was forever to be in her memory as the pivotal beginning of a nightmare. 

"If it is in your name, mistress Bree, then I shall."

The melodies that Bree plays on her piano had become deeper the following morning, though her circumstance had also begun to etch a pain even more hallowing than any song she'd ever heard of.

The 12th Hour 4912O3Uu_o
    Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Character Sheet

Post by Xiao Jing 13th July 2016, 7:12 am

The 12th Hour VIVI8_zpsvaiuggci
    VIII
    The Ploys of Puppets

Luce carries the body of her fallen young mistress with shaking hands and sparse tears lining her jaw. Blood trails her footsteps as she wonders towards the forests with the intent of burying the body in silence. Upon her journey, she remembers the face of Mons as he flees the mansion, recalls the dying breath of her lady Bree and the words that came with it. 

"Your eyes are beautiful...Luce." she'd say, cupping her cheek before falling limp in her arms, and Bree Schneider dies with the blade of Alaude Mons jabbed into her gut. 

Her entire family is massacred by an unknown perpetrator deep into the night, screams silenced by the poison tonic that was swirled into their teas. And though she is buried under the breathless view of a canopy of stars, Luce makes it a certainty to deal her bidding even beyond the grave.

The 12th Hour 4912O3Uu_o

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 3:13 pm