Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Quiet Encounter in a Bustling City {Open/Social}

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki Hyoujin
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kamille's Shift
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Quiet Encounter in a Bustling City {Open/Social} Empty Quiet Encounter in a Bustling City {Open/Social}

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 10th July 2016, 3:44 pm

Neyvahn walked through the city, his hood covering the grey ears on his head. He couldn't do much about the tail, so he just did his best to keep it relatively low. His leather boots dully clapped against the brick pavement, along with the many other shoes of travelers and locals. A child, probably no older than seven years, looked at him as he walked by, the silver tail drawing her attention. Neyvahn would rather not get into a conversation about his tail with the child or her parents standing with her, so he continued forward. Neyvahn sighed. After the encounter with Iza, he wasn't really excited about the fact that he was part yokai now. Living with the annoying ears and tail just didn't really fit him. Unfortunately, he couldn't just wish them away.

Neyvahn moved with many crowds of people wandering the streets of the beautiful city. Many of the people were very lively and energetic. Neyvahn wasn't very happy to be there. The only reason he was in Rose Garden was because he believed all the commotion would help him get used to people like Izayuki. Kei had mentioned that he only got into that fight because of his irrational disdain towards her, never even considering the fact that she was well above his ability to fight. Neyvahn noticed a couple off to the side walking down the street, holding hands. The man pecked her on the cheek and pulled her closer to him, openly calling her his "sweetheart" and his "one and only." Neyvahn groaned, rolling his eyes.

"What is it, brother? Upset that you don't have a girlfriend?" Kei mocked from within his head. Neyvahn just pulled the hood further down.

"Not the least bit," he whispered. "That couple's just annoying as hell..."

Neyvahn continued to walk as this couple kept spouting their bogus love talk, each word just within earshot of him. Kei laughed a little. "Good! After all, we're here to fix your weird dislike of annoying people."

"It's what causes them to be annoying that I dislike," Neyvahn corrected. "It's the fact that some people feel the need to flash their energy and emotion in everyone's face like they're the center of attention that I dislike. A lot of people say that's how everyone naturally acts, but I think that's just a bunch of bullshit."

If Kei had a body, he'd shake his head at Neyvahn. He never understood why his brother had something against the way people acted. Maybe it's about something that feigns arrogance in other people, something that makes them seem immature or childish. Well, by that logic, Neyvahn is just as childish. He may have grown up away from any kind of family, but that was no excuse for such serious seclusion. It's almost like Ney wanted to distance himself from everyone else, only because he could. "Ya know, Ney. I'm kinda one of those people you hate so much. Why don't you go insane whenever I talk, like you did when Iza talked to you?"

Finally, the couple branched off and entered a restaurant, allowing Neyvahn to sigh in relief. "Because I'm stuck with you... and don't bring up the fight with that stupid yokai. I'm not happy about that."

"Why? Because you slipped on your own ice and made a fool of yourself?"

"Shut up, Kei." The two continued to banter as Neyvahn walked with the crowd, never even taking the time to admire the beautiful city. Neyvahn didn't care for it much, even though the accomplishment of such large scale architecture did impress him. The crowd of people began to thin out as people filed into stores and other shops. Soon enough, Neyvahn could walk without being shoulder to shoulder with some stranger he never knew. He welcomed the extra space he now had.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

l "Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you." l
    Character l Neyvahn Keyvolo l Character
    Primary Magic l First Generation White DS Magic l Primary Magic
    Bank l Neyvahn's Vault l Bank
    Quiet Encounter in a Bustling City {Open/Social} YISjaXZ

Quiet Encounter in a Bustling City {Open/Social} Empty Re: Quiet Encounter in a Bustling City {Open/Social}

Post by Guest 10th July 2016, 4:35 pm

And while you are sitting indoors
    waiting for the storm to pass
    I will be outside dancing in the rain

Rose Garden. Such a lively city. The two times the violinist had visited this city it had been exactly like this. Though out of the two experiences the first one had been the worst and left a downer on her thoughts each time she even thought about it. Lucius had cut the line and caused a ruckus while getting their passports, making her feel the most embarrassed she had even been in her life as she apologized to everyone in line for his rude behavior. Even now she swore some of the people who were there on that day gave her dirty looks as she passed, though it may just be her imagination.
    The second time she had helped out with the blood drive, the better experience. She didn't help with the actual blood part, for she wasn't the biggest fan of the substance. She did however manage to bring calming music to the patients and staff there, which seemed to help a lot. It evened out her first experience greatly.
    One good experience, and one bad. Astrid couldn't help but wonder what this visit would bring.

She was not here for a normal visit however. She was not going in any lines or helping out the hospital. This time she was here for her own means.
    The first part of being a great musician was to entertain their crowd. However such a task was hard when the most you have ever done was perform in front of small groups of people. As such the idea of entertaining hundreds or thousands made Astrid nervous. All those judgmental eyes, watching her. Just the thought alone made her shiver. However there was one thing greater than her fear. Her determination. Astrid was never one for leaving her fears alone without at least trying to get over them, obvious as how she still wanted to make up with Izayuki even after the tanuki had almost killed both her and her brother. If she were to live in fear then none of her dreams or ambitions could come true. And she just wasn't okay with that.
    That's why she had come to such a busy city. There were hundreds of people on the street. The entire area was her stage. Elyx did street performances all the time with the greatest of ease. She wanted to do it too. Play without a care in the world, able to ignore the fear of being judged.
    But first, she had to find a good spot.

Blue optics scanned the area, wide and thoughtful as she griped the handle to her violin case tightly. No matter how many times she visited she could never get over the flashing lights and lively nature of Rose Garden. It was a little overwhelming and a bit hard to take in. The amount of people and stuff going on was suffocating, making bumping into people not an uncommon thing. Well, it was at least not an uncommon thing for Astrid. She had a tendency to get distracted by the tiniest thing, especially her own thoughts. Rose Garden amplified it.
    Having her gaze turn upwards towards the vibrant signs they widened as she felt her shoulder collide Neyvahn's, causing her to step backwards. Raising a hand to her chest she blinked once, as if her mind was processing the situation.
    "O-Oh. I'm sorry. Wasn't looking where i was going..." She apologized with as she bent forward in a formal bow, expression worried as she popped back to her regular straight posture. She must really watch where she was going in a busy city like this... This was the fifth time today she had bumped into someone. If only it wasn't so hard for her to concentrate. She just hoped they boy would forgive her blunder.
    604 words ● @ney ● notes

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Quiet Encounter in a Bustling City {Open/Social} Empty Re: Quiet Encounter in a Bustling City {Open/Social}

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 10th July 2016, 9:16 pm

Neyvahn felt his shoulder shift as a stranger bumped into him. The tap was light, and a little lower on his shoulder. He turned to snap at the stranger. "Hey! Watch where..." He didn't see the type of person he expected to see, like an unaware tourist or another ignorant couple. Instead, his vision shifted a little lower to see a girl, different from the rest. She was a little shorter than Neyvahn but not quite by a full head-length. Her silver hair shined in the city lights as it flowed down her back, and her deep blue eyes entranced Neyvahn.

"O-Oh. I'm sorry. Wasn't looking where i was going..." she apologized, bowing very formally, then coming back up with a worried expression. Neyvahn looked at her curiously, his mouth slightly agape. Everyone he ran into always seemed so indulged in themselves, but this girl... she was different from most of them. She didn't flaunt her energy around, just like he had mentioned to Kei, not to mention that she was wearing a very beautiful white dress with a blue bow around her slim waist. This girl really did stand out among the crowd. Funny, considering the fact that Neyvahn didn't notice her bump into him.

He realized he was staring and shook his head, running a hand through his hair, knocking back his hood and exposing his silver cat ears in the process. Kei just giggled childishly in his head. "Daydreaming, brother?"

"Shut up..." Neyvahn said to himself, or rather to the voice in his head. Suddenly, Kei took temporary control of Neyvahn's body, his left eye becoming slightly purple and his silver hair (and fur) turning white, barely noticeable because of the reflecting lights.

"It's okay," he said in a silvery voice, doing his best to talk so that the girl could hear him over the rest of the commotion. Kei bowed in return, his ears coming into full view. He could hear a few people talking among themselves about them, but it didn't matter. "I'm also at fault for bumping into you. I hope you may forgive me for my neglectful wandering."

Neyvahn growled inside his own head. "What the hell are you doing Kei!?" Kei just grinned enough for Neyvahn to know he was grinning.

"I know what you think about, brother. I'm just helping you out a little!" Neyvahn just groaned, letting Kei do his thing. There was no stopping it anyways. Kei straightened up from the bow and held his hand out to the silver-haired girl. "My name is Neyvahn, Neyvahn Keyvolo. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 10th July 2016, 10:20 pm

At first the violinist had thought she had done something wrong, as for the first couple of seconds after her apology, the boy only stared at her. She stood awkwardly, looking from side to side with concern before her eyes landed back to his face, waiting for a reaction.
    After a moment of silence between the two Astrid blinked as he finally gave a reaction to her words, watching as he shook his head and slid off his hood.
    Cat ears.
    The animal ears caught her attention almost instantly. Animals ears... They were a strange thing to see on someones head, though he was not the first one Astrid had seen with these features. Still, it was something she could never quite get use to. It came as a surprise every time she saw someone like that. They were so cute and... Fluffy.
    Her hand flinched beside her as she gained the sudden urge to touch them, though she quickly snuffed the idea out of her head. That was the last thing she would want to do right now. It was just sure to irritate the poor man more after she had already bumped into him. It wasn't a smart idea. Maybe if he was a friend or an acquaintance she would, but she had just met him. It'd be a rude thing to do.
    Though they really were fluffy... Maybe he would let her touch them later if she asked politely...
    Noticing that she too was now staring the musician shook her head lightly to regain her composure, having not realized the change in hair or eye color due to being distracted by the feline ears and her own thoughts.
    She watched carefully as he returned her bow, letting out a soft breath, relieved he was not too mad about the run-in.

Blinking down to his outstretched hand Astrid allowed a smile to grace her thin lips, lifting her hand to meet his.
    "Astrid Foss. The pleasure is all mine. Though i don't know how much pleasure it is to meet someone from bumping into them." Astrid giggled, shrugging her shoulders backwards. She was just happy he wasn't mad at her. All the others had either yelled at her to watch where she was going or completely ignored her. This one however was completely different. On top of apologizing too he also took some of the blame off her shoulders, even though she knew most of it had been her own. It was so rare to meet someone so forgiving.
    Neyvahn... What a strange name. She was sure to remember it.
    435 words ● @ney ● notes

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 11th July 2016, 10:52 pm

The girl met Kei's hand with her own. "Astrid Foss. The pleasure is all mine. Though i don't know how much pleasure it is to meet someone from bumping into them." Kei gripped her hand in his own and gently shook it. Her hand was warm, a wonderful sensation for someone who was technically dormant for two decades. Kei sighed a little, enjoying the warmth, before looking back to Astrid. He let out a small chuckle.

"Everything must begin somehow, Miss Foss. Sometimes, bumping into someone is just that perfect beginning." Kei could already feel Neyvahn growling in his head. He probably didn't enjoy being out of control of his own body. Kei mentally rolled his eyes. At least Neyvahn had a body to call his own.

"Kei! Stop, right now! You're just making it worse!"

"Making it worse? But look at how relieved she is. I would even go as far as to say that she's happy." Kei looked over to Astrid and allowed Neyvahn to see her. The smile on her face and the gentle look in her eyes was enough to make Ney second guess himself.

"What? Really- ... Oh shut up!"

"You slipped, brother." Kei mocked.

"No I didn't! Just give me my body back," Neyvahn whined. He really was like a little kid. Kei just laughed to himself. Ney was still just a kid, although Kei didn't really have an excuse, considering he was only a few minutes older... before the whole accident happened, but never mind that.

Kei could feel his control over Neyvahn's body fading, as his energy was dropping below the amount he needed for control. Besides, now was a good time as ever to give Ney the steering wheel on this conversation. Kei smirked. "As you wish."

"Wha- Wait! I meant later-"

"Too late~"

"Dammit Kei!" Kei receded back into Neyvahn's mind and gave him back control. His pure white hair returned to silver and his left eye returned to its normal light tint of blue. Neyvahn was glad to be back in control, but the burden this time was more than usual. He released Astrid's hand and collapsed onto his knees, his head aching harder than it usually did. After Kei temporarily takes control, Neyvahn usually has a minor headache. However, the headache was much more painful this time. Fortunately it was bearable, but it was still a little more than uncomfortable. Neyvahn held his head in pain and groaned, his silver feline ears flicking back and forth in discomfort.

"I-I apologize Miss Foss... Just a minor headache," he lied. Soon enough, the pain dulled and Neyvahn felt comfortable again. He let out a deep breath and looked around. More people were giving them weird looks, some looks not as friendly. Neyvahn was going to stand back up and suggest that they keep moving, but he felt an oddly familiar sensation on his ears... a rubbing sensation.

Post by Guest 12th July 2016, 9:49 am

Squeeze. Squeeze.
    Despite all of her resistance the sight of the fluffy feline ears had ended up being too much for her.
    Having completely drowned out all sound and movements around her Astrid rubbed the smooth ears between her fingers, a cheerful grin upon her face as she let out strange, child-like sounds of enjoyment.
    It had happened once more. Astrid was now fully into her strange 'cute state'. It seemed to be happening a lot these days, every time she saw something cute. First with Kaisto and Lucius's puppy job, then Izayuki's ears, and now Neyvahn's ears. If this didn't stop maybe she'd keeping going into this state forever.
    111 words ● @ney ● museless

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 12th July 2016, 1:01 pm

Neyvahn looked up to see Astrid petting his ears. He was going to ask her to stop, but the sensation pulled the inner cat to his surface. He began purring, pushing into her hand and curling his tail back and forth. The only other person to rub his ears was Rei, and even she didn't do it very often. Neyvahn just enjoyed the sensation. It kinda felt like a massage, very relaxing...

Kei just laughed to himself. Neyvahn was really enjoying himself right now. Truth be told, he didn't really peg Astrid for the kind of person to... Eh, what was he saying? Who doesn't like cat ears? It still surprised him. He'd expect Neyvahn to come back to his senses right about now. Neyvahn just kept purring under her hand. Kei laughed again, except this one Neyvahn noticed. He realized what he was doing and panicked a little.

Neyvahn yelped a little, standing up and covering his ears with his hands. "I-I am so sorry, Miss Foss! I don't know what got into me," he stumbled around his words. Neyvahn couldn't bring himself to look Astrid in the eye. He was way too embarrassed. Here he was, trying to be a composed man, calm and collected, but he let himself go a little feline. Neyvahn looked down at the pavement, unable to bring himself to look at the girl in front of him.

"You liked it."

"Not. Another. Word."

Kiru
    Kiru

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Experience : 9,687.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slaying Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Kiru 2nd August 2016, 12:56 pm

And of course. He was a runner. They always were. Why? Kiru could only assume it was caused by a quick comparison of the white water towards his dull knife. Maybe not. She didn't care though. All she could focus on was catching up. The man sprinted through the abandoned wear house, tipping over crates and other boxes on his way. Sweat from his brow as his tired breaths conveyed a sound of deep fear. Not far behind him, a two toned hair colored girl chased. Her slim physique allowed her to easily jump, roll and dodge the obstacles that were thrown her way in an attempt to hinder her movement. At first glance no once could tell why such a big, and obviously more muscular fella was running away from a simple girl. Of course, this simple girl was a wizard. And she was getting annoyed...

Soon, the man burst out a small door behind the abandoned building, and began sprinting through the ally ways. Kiru was close behind him, her speed seemed to be gaining. Her cyan colored gaze locked on his flank as he rounded a corner. So this was his plan? Run straight into a busy street in the hopes of losing her? Under most circumstances that would work, but Kiru's slayer senses had kicked in. She could smell the brute anywhere. The panicked man quickly started shoving his way through the street, when suddenly he felt a wet sensation hit his leg, preventing him from moving. Kiru stood silently at the edge of the allyway, a long white water tendril sprouted from the ground behind her. It seemed to have snaked through the crowd and grabbed hold of the man's legs. Without hesitating, it yanked his foot back. And he was dragged back into the black darkness...

A few moments later, a yell could be heard, before an explosion of white water rushed from the alleyways into the Main Street. utterly soaking anyone who were standing near. The man soon followed, rolling back into the busy crowd. By now, a small circle had formed as the citizens backed away from the scene, curiously watching. He struggled to lift himself, coughing and sputtering from the water. Only a moment later Kiru walked out into the street... A somewhat bank expression on her face. He raised his head when he saw the wizard, and his eyes widened. However, Kiru was already on top of him. Pulling his shirt up, a white ball of water manifested around her fist. ANd then "KLONK!" She knocked him out cold...

His body dropped on the wet stone, and Kiru sighed. Before turning to see the attention she had drawn. Without changing her facial expression, she simply bowed. And then she spoke. "Apologies for those who had gotten wet. I am Kiru Nivani, of the Black Rose guild. This man was convicted of murder, and I was simply doing my best to prevent him from instigating any further crimes..."

Quiet Encounter in a Bustling City {Open/Social} 2f730cc21c

Post by Guest 11th August 2016, 10:04 pm

As Ney pulled away from her touch Astrid flinched back herself, instantly snapping out of her strange state as the soft ears could no longer be felt. She blinked once, realizing instantly what had happened as her face slowly turned red with embarrassment. She didn't control her urge. Again.
    "Oh, i-i'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to-"
    Her apology was cut short as a burst of water pushed forth from the alleyway behind her. The violinist froze in place as cold water splashed onto the bottom of her dress and legs, sending a chilling sensation up her spine. Blue eyes widened as she let the shiver run its course through her body, teeth clenched together as so she wouldn't let out a scared yelp. After a few moments of letting some of the water drip from her body she looked down to the soaking part of the white dress, lifting the end up, examining it. Water droplets dripped from the ends onto the already soaking ground, creating small puddles as the liquid merged and formed together. At least it was just the end and nothing more, pus it was just water, so it wouldn't leave a stain or anything... Though now that the dress was starting to stick to her skin she realized how quickly this was going to become uncomfortable if she were to wear this for the rest of the day. She let go of the dress, letting out a sigh as it hung heavily from her body. Looked like she would have to run home and put on something new. There was no way she would be able to preform looking like a wet dog. Hopefully she could find something equally as nice looking... Preforming in casual clothing was not her style. She wanted to dress to impress. She was serious about her dream career as a musician.

Turning to the mage who had done this Astrid stared, specifically at the strange coloring of her hair. Black and white... Too different colors. It'd be rude to say it looked a little strange... More like, unique? Astrid would never have thought someone would dye their hair like that.
    So she was apart of Black Rose... Figured. Black Rose mages usually made big scenes like that. But at least she had caught the bad guy in the end. She knew it was worth getting her dress wet if the criminal was caught, so she held no bad thoughts for the girl. She was just doing her job. It's not like she meant to get her wet.
    A cool breeze rolled over the area, causing Astrid to across her arcs over her chest, trying to protect herself as the water upon her body made the air more chilling than normal, goose bumps plucking at her fair skin. She would have to leave soon before she caught a cold. Then she really could kiss her street performance goodbye.
    487 words ● @tag ● notes

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 11th September 2016, 7:36 pm

Neyvahn got completely soaked through. His clothes were drenched, and the air was starting to chill his body. He stood up and wrapped his arms around his chest. "What the hell was that!?"

The silver haired man growled and looked over to see where the source of water came from. It was another mage with black and white hair. He wanted to yell at her, but she spoke before he could. She apologized and explained, all with a calm and unperturbed appearance. Neyvahn wanted to get angry at her, but he couldn't, not with a sincere apology like that.

He sighed, turning his attention back to Astrid. The lower half of her dress was soaked, and she seemed pretty bummed about it. Neyvahn's shoulders slumped.

"What's wrong? Wished she was still petting you?"

Neyvahn growled. "Kei, shut your trap." He looked over at Astrid and thought for a little bit. He might be able to solve the problem. It will just be cold for a little bit. Ney tried to get Astrid's attention. "May I help?"

If she allowed him to help, Neyvahn would put his soaked sleeve against the wet part of her dress, and summon a little bit of cold energy. The magic would begin to glow around the water in both Ney's and Astrid's clothes. The water would begin to frost over slowly, until it completely freeze into ice. Being a child of cold descent, Neyvahn didn't feel the cold. He only hoped that it didn't cause Astrid too much discomfort. Once the water was completely turned to ice, Neyvahn used his magic to morph it and control it, separating the ice from both of them. He morphed the ice into a block and set it down onto the side of one of the buildings. It was heavy though... really heavy.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 1:40 pm