Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My oh my, what a genetic mess~(Job/Garlim)

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

My oh my, what a genetic mess~(Job/Garlim) Empty My oh my, what a genetic mess~(Job/Garlim)

Post by ivyleaf33 7th July 2016, 11:41 pm

Job Form:

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    The letter mage scanned the job in a matter of seconds, sharp eyes digging through the information for what she needed. Right. Spooky Forest it was! As she packed up her usual collection of magically manifested mirrors and the bag she slung over a shoulder, she leaned around the door frame, peering into the very simplistic wooden cabin she and Hoshi resided in. "Hoshi, come on! Let's get going on this job!" she called, listening for the sound of the rather clumsy exceed. Soon enough, she could hear a small oof, and the exceed tumbled out of the inner bedroom, flapping her wings slowly, covered in dust.

"Ai ya, Hoshi, try to be a little less clumsy, okay?" she said emotionlessly, dusting her companion off. As usual, the exceed cast furtive glances around the room, quaking slightly from fright. "Ah, sorry, Sorano-chan..." she mumbled, glancing down at the paws that she had instinctively wrapped her tail around. Finally nodding, satisfied with the result, Sorano released Hoshi again, and they both stepped outside into the small forest clearing. Sorano waited until Hoshi was ready, then jumped forwards, feeling the abrupt tug away from gravity that Hoshi provided with a burst of strength from wings that had suddenly formed in a burst of light from her back.

In a few hours, the pair had arrived at the Spooky Forest. Locating the meeting place shown on the map, Sorano perched on a rock in the area. So... they were to figure out why vulcans and the client's poodles had disappeared in the forest, and report back with information so he could report information to the Rune Knights. Sounded easy enough. Now to wait for her partner...

Looking about the area, nothing seemed out of the ordinary so far. However, using illusions and artificial emotions in her battle, Sorano knew quite well that appearance could be deceiving.
    313@Garlim

ivyleaf33 carried out 1 launched of one Normal Dice :
    My oh my, what a genetic mess~(Job/Garlim) Die_02_42159_sm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My oh my, what a genetic mess~(Job/Garlim) B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:03 pm