Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

More Hail [Private/Hana]

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

More Hail [Private/Hana] Empty More Hail [Private/Hana]

Post by King Elyx 4th July 2016, 1:07 pm

What was he doing alone in Talonia again? Possibly to drink? Nah, he never drank, that was too bitter for his taste, and he was afraid of the negative effects that it could cause. Maybe because he was a Sky God Slayer, he could never get drunk. Elyx liked to be pure, and so he would refrain from that. For the same reason, he did not come to gamble at the town arena either. Well damn it. What could he be here for then? His luck with the place was very unfortunate, this town has had it the worst. In all honesty, he was just walking. The Wizard Saint, God of Ishval, was just walking through a town such as Talonia for no reason. What a great way for him to be spending his time. Oh well, he was smiling and happy, and that was all that mattered. Sure, he could be out there, saving the world and acting like some typical hero. But no, that was not what he wanted.

So of course, he would just continue to travel with his hands in his pockets and a hood over his face, he did not want anyone knowing that it was him. Otherwise they would get around him like a bunch of savages and start treating him like some celebrity. Some attention was nice, but he did not want THAT much of it. And so he would continue to pace around, acting like a normal person among the crowd. He had just hoped that it would work.
    Hana
    Hana

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

More Hail [Private/Hana] Empty Re: More Hail [Private/Hana]

Post by Hana 4th July 2016, 3:46 pm

Shut up and dance with me
    Auch! | 316 words | @Elyx

What place? Talonia. Hana was really confused on that exactly moment because she didn’t know how she got there in the first place. She asked a few persons where was she and then she found an answer. Talonia, place of guildless mages. But why? What was the reason to those who hasn’t a place to go to stay on that place? On the red eyes of the girl, that town hadn’t nothing out of normal, nothing to made her think “Wow, such a place”. But that wasn’t really a theme to her.

Her guildmates wasn’t with her and that, and in a certain amount, was a good thing. They would be causing some issues there and she didn’t want to have a problem there. On those moments, she was just a normal girl, without magic, without guild, she wasn’t a called “Dark Person” there. She was just herself. But take care, when you are nothing but yourself a question goes to the light. Who are you? And that was the exact thing that Hana was with. If she didn’t have a guild, if she didn’t have a guildmaster to serve… Who was she? That was the great question on her mind. That was what confused Hana to extremes points. What to do now that she was just herself? She didn’t need to use her magic, she didn’t need to do anything.

Then a small thing changed everything. A meeting, a strange but interesting meeting with no good beginning. While she was walking, quietly on her own world, she crash with someone and even fell to the floor.

Auch…” What was she doing? She hadn’t see anyone, that was impossible, she wasn’t saw a person around her on that moment so… Why? How was that possible? She looks the person who’s she crashed with, but he wasn’t more than a boy, a normal boy with chestnut-coloured hair.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

More Hail [Private/Hana] KQAiVVW
    Alyia <3:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 4th July 2016, 3:57 pm

A sudden bump would be felt against his chest, making him flinch, but nothing more than that really. Body defense must be really high. The person he had hit into seemed like a young lady, around his age if he were to guess. If he were correct, then she would just be starting adulthood. Well, it would be rather rude of him to not help her up. The hood over his head would remain in place, he did not need her screaming to everyone about his identity. He'd bend himself down slowly, reaching out a right palm to offer her a hand up. I'm sorry about that. Are you okay? The Wizard Saint would ask, the palm extended outwards towards her. In all honesty, it did not matter whose fault it was. The lady was a lady, and he was a gentleman, and so it was his duty to offer her some help. I guess I was not paying attention. That is no excuse, I understand, but hopefully you are willing to forgive me. Maybe I can buy something for you to make up for this? He'd offer. Elyx was trying to make sure he gave her no reason to get angry. Though she seemed like the gentle type, he had been fooled before. Appearances alone were not enough to get on by. For example, he was able to sense some magic from her. If it was concealed, she might have a lot more than he expected. And so, before anything could start, he was going to try to calm her down. If she accepted his hand, he would gently pull her back up onto her feet.
    Hana
    Hana

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana 4th July 2016, 6:06 pm

notes (doesn't scroll, can't be long) | words | @Elyx

His strange eyes with light brown pupils were so… Innocent? She didin’t know how exactly describes what she was watching on those two beautiful eyes. They were normal, completely common, but something in those eyes were… How to explain it? It was interesting, they show a young and innocent boy but something on his way of looking was different, he wasn’t a normal person and Hana didn’t know of where she was taking that. But then she figures out, he wasn’t the normal guy who would yell to the pink haired girl because of the crash. No he just… Offered his hand to the girl. A little confuse she took his hand.

I’m fine…” What was the common answer? Must she say thanks? The dark mage was really confused she was not the normal social girl who can speak perfectly with another person. That moment, at least for her, was more like “Why me?” But she needed to say something… Or not? “Th… Thanks…” Maybe to be angry was the normal answer to those type of moments, but come on, Hana was not a normal girl, she just cannot understand how to behave when she was with other people, it was like a spell were causing a confusion and she could not destroy it.

He was not paying attention? Just he? She didn’t see him while she was walking and because of that, they clash. But she just accepted his forgiveness and stayed quite. What? She needed to say it. Oh, bad time, she didn’t think on that. When I say that Hana’s social relationships are awful is because they are really horrible.  But she is not exactly the guilty of that. I mean, she just cannot do thing well on social terms.  

The boy pulled her onto her feet. He was a gentleman, or at least that was what he appears to be, but appearances can lie and can lead to a deep hole of shadows and darkness. She just watched him with a strange attention. What can she do? Just go? But then she remembered what sort of things normal people used to do in those moments.

Ah…. Your name… What’s your name?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alyia <3:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 4th July 2016, 6:39 pm

Well if she was fine, she was fine then. He was not going to try to patch her up unless she needed it. Her hand was so delicate, gentle, somehow able to be described as graceful before he pulled her up onto her feet. The light pink hair matching her light pink eyes, the light reflected off of them so well. This young lady was so elegant, he could not wait to see the lucky groom whole will marry her off. His girlfriend, Iza, would probably get a little jealous to see this sight. Or so he would think, with her, he was unable to predict anything. The words let out from her lips would also be silent and cutoff, the poor thing was nervous. My name? Well... Lets go somewhere. He would tell her, attempting to keep his hand holding onto hers. If she deserved anything, it would be just to meet him and know it was him. Besides, if she tried anything, he was able to defend himself. Provided Elyx was successful, he would bring her into an alley where few people were around them. After that, the Wizard Saint would then pull off his hood to reveal his brunette hair. Don't tell anyone about this, or I will leave right now. He would explain, since his hair and face alone should tell her who he was. But he would like to be formal with her anyways. My name is Elyx Reiaki, God of Ishval number three of Fiore. And how about you? what is your name?
    Hana
    Hana

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana 4th July 2016, 7:24 pm

Who are you? | 348 words | @Elyx

Her eyes and beautiful eyes were still confused. The boy, who did not say his name took her to somewhere. Why? I what type of problem had she enter? But asking his name was what normal people usually does… Right? Hana’s mind was so confused. So that wasn’t the way she should continue the conversation. Everything that boy was doing was… strange. Why to go somewhere? She just didn’t catch that, but still, she walked with the boy until he stopped.

Something… Ah?” She wanted to ask him if something was wrong, because of the look in his eyes weren’t exactly like they were before. His light brown eyes were so serious on that moment, a radical change that even scared. But the phrase he said end with the pink haired girl more confused than before. Tell something to who? And what was that something? She started to asked herself if that boy was sick or something. Everything he said was confused and the dark mage really did not understand him. She did not say anything, she just stayed quiet and saw him while he was pulling off his hood. His hair was chestnut-coloured a beautiful colour I may say. And then he told her something about… What?

Ah?” She was really confused and just saw him with an interrogative look on her red eyes. Elyx was actually a cute name, but the other thing he said was just like a.. Ah? “Pardon me but… What is a God of Ishval?” The way she was looking him was a totally innocent and naïve look. She really did not understand, a girl that on her eighteen years old had never heard about those so important mages of Fiore, it was very strange but it was like it was. “And why cannot I tell anyone about this?” She could be just the silly girl who did not know anything. But she was living on the other line of the world, que line where shadows wins, a line where anything is what appears to be. The dark side of the world.

Alyia <3:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 5th July 2016, 6:12 pm

I see you are not from Fiore, a traveler perhaps. The Four Gods of Ishval are very well known. He would explain, attempting to place a hand on her shoulder as he looked to her, explaining it as if she were a child. A smile on his face and his light brown eyes closing as he would do just that. You see. We have a system called the Wizard Saints, the top ten strongest mages to exist in Fiore. The top four are known as the "Gods of Ishval", them being the top four mages. And I happen to be the third one. Elyx would explain the elegant pinkette before then removing the palm from her shoulder. She seemed so innocent, so this probably was flying by over her head. It was most likely that she did not understand how rare this moment was, to meet someone who was considered a "Celebrity" in Fiore, despite how much the word left a bitter taste in his mouth. He considered himself to be a normal human being, not that the others in the town would believe that. They'd surround him and start screaming insanely. They can't know, those people. Otherwise, they would begin to surround me and scream. I can escape easily, but I can't leave behind such a nice person. Heck, I still owe you something. Is there anything I can do for you to make up for me making you fall back? Dinner? A bit of jewelry? You name it.
    Hana
    Hana

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana 6th July 2016, 3:48 pm

Flower | 343 words | @Elyx

I am from Fiore!”  Hana was a little agitated, she was from Fiore, that was true, but she did not know about those Gods. He was a God? Really? But he seemed to be so human that the name of God of Ishval was confused for the pink haired girl. Was strange, but then he explains it with more details. Saint Wizards top…Actually she never expected to meet someone so.. powerful like that on her life. Something is to be a really stronger mage, but it was completely different to be the top of the top of mages.

I do understand but.. That means that there are two more powerful mages than you?” She was very serene, something strange if you think that she was with a celebrity. But Hana wasn’t a really normal person, she didn’t feel Elyx as someone different, she just felt his like another mage.

But the she thought, Wizard Saints, legal ones who destroys (or try at least) to destroy Dark Guilds. She was in a Dark Guild? Does not make sense? She needed to stay away from him, he was danger for her, but she just did not felt that as the right thing to do, Elyx did not appeared to be a mean person and, he didn’t need to know that she was a dark mage. So, on that sense, she was safe. A small smile appeared on the pink haired girl. That situation was really strange but it was funny.

I don’t need anything. My name?” Told her name wasn’t a really dangerous thing but why she felt like that? Like if that question was a threat to herself. She didn’t understand very well, but on that exact moment she felt unsafe. But the logic was stronger than her strange feelings. “Hana. Like flower.” That was the end of the conversation with him? She really did not need anything, but she wanted to know a little more about him, to understand a bit his strange world. “And… What sort of thing Wizard Saints do regularly?

Alyia <3:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 6th July 2016, 7:19 pm

Sorry, whoa! Elyx would back up a little bit when she would snap back at him. His palms were placed up, a bit of distance kept away when her exclaim was clearly not too positive. That was beyond weird, anyone in Fiore knew about the Wizard Saints and the Gods of Ishval. She then caught on a little bit, but there was something wrong with her logic for sure. Nah, they are just titles. I could beat them any day! Why I don't do that though? Well, one of them I consider a good enough friend who deserves the title that he has. And the second one... There is no God of Ishval 2 or 4. It's literally just my friend, who is 1, and me, who is 3. The Wizard Saint would explain before placing his hands in his pockets. He'd look up and lean his back against a wall before he would then listen to her tell him her name. Hana, huh? That is a nice name. Flowers are gentle and sweet, it suits you well. Elyx would announce before giving her a soft thumbs up. She'd ask about what Wizard Saints did. Well, in all honesty, they just did whatever any mage would do at their level. But of course, he was going to be formal about it. We protect Fiore from the Dark Mages, making sure they don't attack us. We also save the world and look over our guilds if we have any.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 8:07 pm