Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Long, Bloody, and Arduous History of Lynnette O'Connor

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

The Long, Bloody, and Arduous History of Lynnette O'Connor Empty The Long, Bloody, and Arduous History of Lynnette O'Connor

Post by Lilim 1st July 2016, 12:57 pm

History/Story

History:
    -Before LS: Lynnette O'Connor, previously self-named Aera Tylidae, was a small girl from Fiennette Village, a small village with a relatively close locale to both the Spooky Forest, and the city of Magnolia, if in relative terms, since it is smack dab in the middle of no where, and anywhere else. However, late into the fall of the sixth year of Lynnette's life, their peaceful existence was brought to its abrupt end by a group of slavers, only later discovered to be building a monstrous device, to which many souls were sacrificed, including the soul of Lynnette's then mentor. Lynnette's mentor taught her a strange brand of Magic, called Memory Magic, which he warned Lynnette that it was volatile, but as time went on, she learned how dire that warning truly was.
    -During LS: Lynnette was happy among the Guild of Lamia Scale, once a guild that solely helped people, then became a guild of monster slaying towards the end. She wasn't the best rule follower, but she got along with the guild members, the ones that left and the ones the came to be new members, including the new Guild Master Gisen. She went on a few jobs, but became sour and depressed as friends left, never seen again, including her first team: Serpent Soul, which included Kihia, an ice mage who became a high end guild member, that also left. Her sadness only grew as a War grew in Navrick, to which she had to fight another member of the guild. This only led to even further heartbreak as other friends were never seen again.
    Reason for magic shift-1: Lynnette had a lacrima implanted inside her chest, which corrupted, or more realistically, caused the volatility of the Memory style magic to shift and explode into something new. Then, as she just got used to this new form of magic, she became something new.
    -Reason for magic shift-2: Along her journey, a journey with seemingly no purpose or end, she went to the spoopy forest, and found herself a temple. She, using the memories stored within the amulet, opened the stone door by speaking the ancient forgotten language that one in the amulet knew. The temple seemed to come alive at her entrance, and the user was pulled into the room, and forced to impale her hand upon a single, silver spike. Once this happened, several spikes rose up from the floor, imbuing the user with this black liquid, which pulsed with crimson light, until the user couldn't take anymore, physically, and became a being made from blood.

RP Sample:
    Dialogue:
    "Greetings, mortal. I see on this fair and fine day to end your life talking to me. Do you perhaps have a death wish? If not, I'll still kill you anyway, but beyond that, I'd be happy to grant you the death we both seek."

Action: |.|/*.*/>.< or as stated in post.

Speaking:
    Face Claim: Futaba Sakura from Persona 5, and Drowned Ophelia from Brutal Legend, soon to be left for Original Artwork. (not that soon.)

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 8:24 am