Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Servina's magic practice (Private Servina/Mashyuu)

Servina
    Servina

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Servina's magic practice (Private Servina/Mashyuu) Empty Servina's magic practice (Private Servina/Mashyuu)

Post by Servina 31st May 2016, 1:15 pm

After a long hike to the place Mash and her spoke about she was surprised she arrived first. She shrugged to herself then decided to relax and wait for him. She climbed on top of a boulder about 2 meters high and sat there playing with her hair. She started to think about everything that has happened in the last few days. She had met some of the most talented mages she has ever seen. This was only because she was accepted into Sabertooth one of the most prestigious guild in all of Fiore. She got to restless knowing that she was about to learn and practice with a dragon slayer. She jumped off the boulder and grabbed a stone off the ground and carved a small dragon with a lightning bolt threw it. She giggled to herself about her drawing and tossed the stone randomly into the forest.

Since she knew she was going to be active wore her yellow tight crop top with a lightning blot decal under her breasts and her tight black track pants. She very slightly tanned body was very toned but that was never what drew attention to her body. She had more then enough curves for someone of her size. Her long white hair was flowing around her shoulders and stopped slightly above her pant line.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Servina's magic practice (Private Servina/Mashyuu) Empty Re: Servina's magic practice (Private Servina/Mashyuu)

Post by redheadedstepchild 31st May 2016, 11:41 pm

A few days ago Mashyuu had met a woman new to Sabertooth named Servina, and while Kite had jumped at the chance to take her on her first official guild job Mashyuu had noticed that she seemed to lack the raw skill to user her power in a fight. Either she grew up without ever having to defend herself or the ones she did have to defend against only needed a little fright to force away. Either way Mashyuu had offered to show her the fine points of combat in the world of Wizards. Plus he wanted to see if she was as skilled as she was beautiful.

As normal, Mashyuu woke late and pulled a tight grey tee shirt on, followed by his mothers one sleeved greyish brown jacket. Next came his dark blue jeans and armored black boots. Once his red and black leather gloves and golden dragon ring Ux were all equipped to his person Mashyuu brushed his teeth and casually stalked to the top of the Sabertooth guild hall. Rocky, the stone Gargoyle stepped up behind the brown haired Wizard and howled as a cold wind took Mashyuu's form and caused his clothes to flap in the wind. "If it wasn't Earth it would have been Sky Rocky..." Mashyuu mused to himself and closed his blue eyes. Without a word he jumped off the guild hall and free fell, spiraling to what would be his doom. Moments before crashing into the ground Rocky grabbed him up and soared high through the sky to the agreed upon meeting place.

Rocky let Mashyuu land on his feet in time for him to catch the stone that Servina had tossed in his gloved left hand. The Wizard stepped out of the forest and glanced up at the beauty on the stone. "Alright, get down here and lets get started. Show me one of your spells, don't worry about hurting me... Just throw something at me." Mashyuu ordered her while taking a strange stance he had mastered years ago to keep him from being knocked over.

(Okay so welcome to combat 101 on forum RP. It's a simple thing. For the sake of easing you into this I won't have you worrying about your HP or Mp. We are doing this for fun and to teach you. What I have done was presented you with a series of things Mashyuu has done, followed by a chance for you to respond. You may do so however you want. But try to leave things open ended for me or whoever you are fighting against. During a job where you control the enemies you don't have to leave things open ended. Give me something to work with and I'll give you some notes when I get back from vacation.)

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:35 am