Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Punks in alleyways(practice,private)

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: SOTL
    Second Magic: NA
    Third Magic:

Punks in alleyways(practice,private) Empty Punks in alleyways(practice,private)

Post by weretiger5411 23rd November 2016, 5:47 pm

Info on character, zeke:
    Setting: Motor city

Motor city itself was humming with the combined noises of air powered tools and vehicles humming and driving around. Usually the people here were tough enough to keep their own property safe, but in the slums tough people were often mixed with the weak.

"C'mon zeke, don't do this to me." a teenager begged the black haired man who had his bike in his grasp. Zeke took a swig of cheap beer in his hand and responded, "I did tell you not to ride by here didn't I? Now you pay the price." Zeke himself had started to create a toll station for the weak to pass by, or else he will send them back black and blue, or worse.

"But I need that bike! It's the only way I can get to my job man."

"Not my problem, not get out of my sight, your annoying me."

"You don't think i'm willing to fight you for it zeke?!"

Zeke took another swig of the cheap beer while keeping his eye on the now bothersome teenager that he had stole the bike from. And then he took a breath as if to speak, but instead spat out in front of him a spray of purple that landed on the teenager's face. The teenager screamed in agony as he clutched his face and crumpled, the spray caused his whole face to itch and his eyes were hurting. While he was down, zeke aimed a kick right into the teenagers gut and the teenager wheezed, and crumpled on the ground. "Now, don't fuck with me unless you want to get poisoned again." zeke would had muttered "dipshit" as he started down the alleyway. The teenager was left there in front of the alley opening, doing his best to clear the gunk from his eyes and scratching his face while trying to stand up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Precursor Drive
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Punks in alleyways(practice,private) Empty Re: Punks in alleyways(practice,private)

Post by Triple_Hell 23rd November 2016, 6:43 pm

Haia actually hates Motor City, the thick pollution, the noisy traffic, the tear inducing clouds of smoke and ash. And she thought her trip to the Neutral Grounds was horrible, Motor City is like a behemoth compared to it in terms of how disgusting it feels.

But she will admit, the people are friendly, they gave her directions to cross the city to where she needed to go while on her travels. She just needed to cross around this alleyway and continue forward till she comes across a streetlamp with the words "MC Hammer Crafting Station" on it. She turns around the corner and her eyes widen. She quickly goes up to the teen and quickly stops him from tearing his face apart. She then casts her Minor Blessing spell, hoping it works as a ray of light beams upon the boy.

Lux De Hope:Minor Blessing:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Punks in alleyways(practice,private) 21
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: SOTL
    Second Magic: NA
    Third Magic:

Punks in alleyways(practice,private) Empty Re: Punks in alleyways(practice,private)

Post by weretiger5411 23rd November 2016, 7:22 pm

The teenage boy suddenly felt warmth come across is face and he stopped scratching his face since it no longer bothered him. His eyes were fuzzy but would naturally clear up in a few minutes, however he could see enough that someone was next to him. "Thank you thank you!...but uh my bike! My bike!" He shot up quickly but it was too quick as he started to teeter a little and had to breath deep and rest his hands on his knees. He looked again, now recognizing it was a woman who helped him out. "Please miss, there's this nasty guy down the alleyway who stole my bike! I need that bike in order to go work. It-its a red bike and the guy is in all black, looking like a real punk!" he would had said to the helpful woman, then followed "please?"

Further down the alleyway zeke took a left to a new alleyway and let the bike rest on the alley wall while bringing out a cheap flip phone. He then started to text away to a dealer to where he can sell the bike off.

Zeke: Got a bike, red and nice enough condition
    Scrapper:Good, the owner?
    Zeke: No one powerful, some garbage teen.
    Scrapper: All right, i'l send a guy down there to pick it up. Your in a safe place?
    Zeke: Yeah, in the alleyway behind the local delli.
    Scrapper: Good, guy should be there in 5 minutes.
    Zeke: right, will leave if he doesn't show up after 6.
    scrapper: Of course, you just be there with the bike if he is there in 5. You know how much I hate others who waste my time.
    Zeke: Yeah, you know i'm good.
    Scrapper: all right, he's out. Stay put

Zeke grumbled to himself as he closed the flip phone and put it back in his pant pocket. He hated taking orders from others, but he needed cash and scrapper wasn't too controlling. He laid back against the wall and took a swig of the cheap beer and finishing it. He let it drop to the ground, in which he was able to make it land standing up. All though he didn't care, he just wanted his cash already. Of course he should had be wary of the boy...he laughed to himself a little about the idea, and kinda bounced the idea of how stupid it was while waiting for scrappers man to come by.

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Precursor Drive
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Triple_Hell 23rd November 2016, 7:37 pm

Haia listens to the boy, sighing in relief that it worked. She looks around for anything before going back to the boy.
    "Well, if you don't hurry now, even if I get your bike back you won't make it to work," Haia smiled brightly before her facial expression shifted to a more serious one as she kneels down. She did not need any further clues. She knows where he went. She starts making a dash and traverses the place, the smell of cheap beer was so eay to follow.

She skids to a halt as she heard something in the direction she headed, she could see someone. She then sees the bike and remembers the description clearly. She clears her throat and waves.

"H-hey, that bike belongs to someone else..." Haia stuttered, hoping she could negotiate with him. "I think it should be returned to the guy who owns it ya know..." If Haia knows one thing, is how to avoid a fight by not saying you, nor trying to sound like she is blaming him.

"I-If there is something I can do without starting a fight... It would be great right?"

Punks in alleyways(practice,private) 21

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:07 am