Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Eye of Deceit

Meijiko
    Meijiko

Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Completed Eye of Deceit

Post by Meijiko 22nd May 2016, 11:56 am

Eye of Deceit

Primary Magic: Eye of Deceit
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: They say that the mind is your strongest weapon, your closest ally, but there is much more to the human brain than that. Your mind can become your most dangerous enemy, one that you cannot escape. This is the principal behind the Eye of Deceit. By training and becoming dedicated to the formation of this magic, one can alter the senses of their target. This form of magic has been passed down through the line of Meijiko's family, as part of their lineage, Seductor's Touch.

The Eye of Deceit can only work of there is an uninterrupted connection between the target and the user. This is because the process requires the spirit of the user to connect with the mind of the target, and that can't happen if there is an object in between the two. Once the user has connected with the target's mind, they can see through the target's eyes and bend and mold their mind to their liking... to an extent. The magic is not strong enough to physically damage their brain, but it can alter its senses, making them see things that aren't there, hear sounds that don't belong, smell fire when there is none, fell something touch them when there is nothing there, and taste things not on their tongue. This magic is useful in stealth and misdirection, two important strategic benefits.

Strengths:

• Can alter all five senses of the target

• Can allow the user to see through the target's senses

• Senses all living bodies around the user

Weaknesses:

• Requires the full concentration of the user

• Can only target one person at a time

• Causes the user to feel the target's senses for a minute after they've been altered

• Can only be used in a calm state of mind

Lineage:

Unique Abilities:

• Eagle Eye: A passive ability that allows the user to use any human as a camera, seeing through their eyes for a more in depth layout of the area's features and personnel. This ability does not alter the target's mind, simply allows the user to tap into their senses.

• Overcharged: The Eye of Deceit doesn't only alter an opponent's mind, it can also alter the user's if he/she so wishes. This ability increases the sensitivity of the user's five senses, allowing them to see in the dark or hear sound frequencies they couldn't hear before. This ability is passive.

• Feel My Pain: If an enemy inflicts physical damage on the user, he/she can connect to the target's mind and send some of the sensory back to them, returning a quarter of the dealt damage. However, the damage dealt back to the enemy cannot exceed 20 HP. This ability is passive and always in effect.

D Rank Spells:

Last edited by Meijiko on 24th May 2016, 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Completed Re: Eye of Deceit

Post by Guest 24th May 2016, 6:33 am

Hello Meijiko,

I'm Marceline Anicetus, one of the moderators of FTRP, so I'll be the one grading your magic application for the day.
    You can find any requested edits or suggestions in this color down in the spoiler, which contains a quoted form of your magic.
    If you have any questions pertaining to any of the requested edits or suggestions, please feel free to contact me on Skype at secret_sorrow or PMing me on this site.
    Original:
    Meijiko
    Meijiko

Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Post by Meijiko 24th May 2016, 2:20 pm

Okay, I edited the parts you mentioned

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"There's always room for one more..."
    Character l Meijiko l Character
    Magic l Eye of Deceit l Magic

Post by Guest 24th May 2016, 2:26 pm

Eye of Deceit QbJa7GR

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:00 pm