Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Nonexistent(?) Magic Council!

Shard
    Shard

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : YinYang Monkey Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,031.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Coquendum Magus
    Second Skill: Cerberus Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Nonexistent(?) Magic Council! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonexistent(?) Magic Council!

Post by Shard 7th June 2016, 11:20 pm

As a note as Zack is 'dissapearing' (i've already removed him and created a new character) i'd be happy if he somehow returned to be a member of the magic council.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Need details on Magna. Click the below image:
    The Nonexistent(?) Magic Council! - Page 2 HqzsHuT
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Position : None
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Nonexistent(?) Magic Council! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonexistent(?) Magic Council!

Post by Blood Plus 8th June 2016, 2:56 pm

Kirahunter wrote:The permission bit does present a few snags. That being the easiest people to contact for permission are those most likely to return and want their character preserved. Kihia and Kyll are the two on my list least likely to return but getting a hold of either of them would be very very difficult, by very virtue of their implausible return. I personally think it would be a great way to honor this players for their past activity and I'd hope they'd be more flattered then offended if we opted to use their characters in this endeavor. This would become an essential Hall of Fame. To that end I'm in favor of just going forward and addressing any grievousness that arise as they come. Worst comes to worst we have to say, "Oh it wasn't really that character it was a spy using disguise magic!" Retcons are magical.

But if I'm alone in that sentiment I've adjusted my list to account for ease of permission obtainment.

-Zenshin: I'm still decently buddy buddy with my old Yugioh mentor. I can get a hold of him.
    -Count Sparrow: Heero is still around here somewhere right? Someone can just send him a PM.
    -Skylar Frost(found the last name): Last I checked Aylia was still active. This was her alt right?
    -Zuo-Tree: I mean we could. We shouldn't. But we could. I know I don't want to talk to that guy.
    -Zeno-Senpai: I think I heard once that Panda-Sama and Zeno-Senpai were decently close IRL. Maybe our lord and savior and site owner could reach him?

I also added a few that I forgot earlier, now factoring in convenience of contact.

-Shuhei: Everyone loves Shuhei. I haven't seen him in my brief browsing of the site, and before I left I think I may have heard him talking about retiring the old Flash God. If that's right he could be willing to put himself up on the Council.

-Legacy: Good old master of Women Slayer magic, this Ex-ST-GM would make a good council member. Also unlike some people he didn't leave in a flaming display of bridge burning, so there is probably still some ST people with his contact info.

-GalladHeru: If we can't have the Acid Titan I'd hope we can at least get the Magma Titan. However while I like to put his name forward I don't know how easy it will be to reach him for permission.

-Eclipse: As in the guy with the Triforce by his name in the cbox. The OG ice dragon slayer would also be a great 2012 easter egg. I think he still hangs around here on an alt maybe?

-Aian Kamuy: Old Eclipse Soul Ace and technical first S-Rank by exam on the site. I think this ex-admin still has an alt as well making them easy to reach. Another gem for the site's lore hounds.

*Disclaimer: This is really the only thread I've been in for several months(maybe?). If you are like the most active person on the planet and I suggested your character as retired one. I apologize.
    Although I agree with you that having your character used despite you leaving would be an honor to some, to others it might just be a disrespect of property. I see where Ana is coming from and having voiced my opinions, I do admit she has a point (as do I but morally she wins too so that's settled).

Secondly, allow me to clear up the fact that I think Shuhei is just on a hiatus for one reason or another, I remember his farewell thread being centered on more of a long lack-of-muse break rather than a permanent leave but I'm not entirely sure. As far as I'm aware, Legacy is still on the site too in the form of an unbeknownst alt.

It's also clear that we should definitely go through with this idea for the characters that we can contact and gain the permission of (of which there must be at least a few) and then maybe fill the remainder with NPC characters that could somewhat shadow the ancient, famous counterparts that we attempted to gain the permission of? That or we could just create awesome characters of our own to fill the rest of the vacancies.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

•  DIRECTORY

The Nonexistent(?) Magic Council! - Page 2 CNMQ731

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 12:12 am