Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Lone Rose finds her Home - Lilly's Intro [open]

Lilly Rose
    Lilly Rose

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Guild : Sleeping Forest
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

A Lone Rose finds her Home - Lilly's Intro [open] Empty A Lone Rose finds her Home - Lilly's Intro [open]

Post by Lilly Rose 19th May 2016, 2:26 am

Looking back at the map in their hand, the figure in a white cape sighed softly, "This has to be the right place..." They stopped and looked at the building before them, a pair of sparkling silver eyes shone from under the hood. The figure looked up at the building, taking in all the sights, the hood slipped backwards to reveal what looked like a young girl in her mid teens, but in actual fact she was 19.

Her hair was a short A Symmetrical style which was black and red round the edges. Her complexion was pale, but it seemed to suit her. Under her cape, she wore a black long sleeve turtleneck dress with white lace around the neck and cuffs and a white puffy petticoat under the skirt of the dress. She wore black tights and black knee high boots with white laces in the front, white ribbon on the top of the boots and white soles. A black belt wrapped round her waist elegantly, with a red rose symbol for a buckle.

She stepped forward, walking into the open door, looking around, it seemed very peaceful and quiet, no one seemed to be around, but she knew there had to be someone around. She opened her mouth to say something, but then stopped herself, her soft expression turned into a nervous one. She shook her head, "Don't be a Scaredy Cat... your a Rose... and Roses don't fear the world..." she muttered quietly to herself.

She closed her eyes and put her hand over the rose buckle, "Thus I kindly scatter..." she whispered softly. She reopened her eyes, this time with a determined look, "Hello! Is a-anybody there?" she said in a raised voice, looking around some more.
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Lone Rose finds her Home - Lilly's Intro [open] Empty Re: A Lone Rose finds her Home - Lilly's Intro [open]

Post by Nadarr 19th May 2016, 2:47 am

Tex was sitting there at a table having a drink humming to herself quietly She had taken a break from working for a short while. She then saw a girl open the door. As she looked over to her Tex tilted her head a little curiously. It seemed a pale girl with black hair with splashes of red near the edges of her hair. By the looks of thing she seemed to be a little yonger then Tex herself but looks can be quite deserving so who really knew. She seemed a little nervous about something though Tex could probably guess why. So Tex got up and looked at the girl and begun to walk over to her. As Tex walked over her heels clicking to the ground as she walked closer and closer examined her a little shaking her head and then giving a small smirk as she got over to the girl "Hello there i'm Tex it's a pleasure to meet you" She said smiling at the girl. as she stopped she put one arm behind her back and extended her hand to shake the girls hand provided she wanted to shake hands in the first place. "I presume you are here to join the Sleeping forest guild, that or you are here to give us work either is alright by me" she said her hand still extended waiting for the girls answer. She Wanted to see the girls reaction, after all you can tell a lot by a person based on there initial impressions Tex knew that better then anyone. But she didn't want to harsh after all this place could always use some more excitement.
    Lilly Rose
    Lilly Rose

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Guild : Sleeping Forest
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

A Lone Rose finds her Home - Lilly's Intro [open] Empty Re: A Lone Rose finds her Home - Lilly's Intro [open]

Post by Lilly Rose 19th May 2016, 4:08 am

Her eyes widened when she saw the girl walk up to her, she took in her appearance and listened to what she said, her name was Tex, it was a nice name. When Tex extended her hand out she hesitated, not knowing who she was, she didn't know if she could trust her. But then something stirred in her mind once Tex asked what she was doing here.

She was here to become a member of Sleeping Forest, its the only reason why she is here and with Tex being a member of Sleeping Forest it made it clear that she needed to learn to trust them as this would be her home. She slowly extended her hand out, taking Tex's gently, "My name Liliane Rose, but you can call me Lilly." She smiled slightly, her cheeks reddened slightly, feeling a little embarrassed.

She shifted slightly, "I am here to join Sleeping Forest... I heard about this guild while I was traveling around..." She smiled again, "It's nice to meet you Tex, I-I hope we can be... be friends." She looked away for a moment, her silver eyes flashed cold for a second, she shook her head and smiled at her once more. "Do you know how I can join? Do I have to meet someone or something..."

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:01 pm