Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mod Quota and Rewards?

Mod Quota and Rewards? Empty Mod Quota and Rewards?

Post by Guest 6th May 2016, 11:31 pm

Basically, the system is as follows. Mods will be required to have a Quota Tracker to keep count of and provide links to all that they approve. There will be a monthly minimum quota that is reasonable- if a mod can't hit it for two months, they likely are too inactive to really be a staff member. If a mod goes above and beyond their minimum quota, they are rewarded with a small sum of either jewels or CC.

For approving Magic, Character, Weapon, Armour, Magic Item, Pet apps you get 1 point.
    For each Job start/finish and Shop Apps approved, you get 1/3 of a point each.

The minimum Quota is 25.

If you hit 25 Points, you get 1 Cosmic Coin. For every 15 Points after the initial 25, you get 1 more CC.

Or if we do this by jewel, we set a small sum(20k or 30k? alright for this?). For every 15 points after that, the reward increases by 25%.

Perhaps mods could choose if they want jewels or CC reward?

Each Mod should have their own Tracker thread. Perhaps use the form below. Then the admins can go over each thread at the end of the month to see who is active(or needs to be booted), and who deserves a reward as 'thank you' for their hard work. This system is here primarily to act as a small token of thanks for the mods, as the work takes a lot of time and an emotional and stressful toll on a member at times.

The required form for each tracker should be(using my buddy Elyx as an example here, hehe):

Example wrote:
    Name:
    Elyx Reiaki

Position:
    Moderator for Jobs

Character/Magic/Items/Pets Approved:
    link // points earned
    Namedwhateveryouwant // 1 pt.
    Example // 1 pt.

Jobs/Shops/SB Approved:
    3 links per point.
    Here, here, and here. // 1 pt.

Total Points:
    3/25

Desired Reward:
    Cosmic Coins! owo

Archive:

Just a random example (sorry Elyx xD)! Of course this might not take go into effect if approved this month, but by the start of next month it can happen. Once an admin 'approves' it or whatever, the Mod can put that month's form in a spoiler as an 'archive' if needed in the future. The mod then clears their form and begins for the next month.

And honestly guys, tracking mod work for quotas is not hard as it sounds... trust me. xD

Niyol suggested...
    For Dev team, Devs get 1CC for every:
    "Coming up with systems
    Making IOTM Items
    Being highly active in chat, and actually contributing to discussions about site stuff not random BS convo's"
    Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descendant
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10762.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spatial Devourer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mod Quota and Rewards? Empty Re: Mod Quota and Rewards?

Post by Chesha 7th May 2016, 3:26 am

You mean I don't get paid for my nonsense?! Then what good am I?!

Kidding aside I do like the idea of rewards. I know staff is "supposed" to do work, but given how negative things can be at times some positive rewards is good. CC might be better as some sort of reward for the top 2-3 peeps in addition to jewels so there's not too much of it being handed out in one fell swoop. Would be good to get Seijin's input since that also stems from donations and this would be handed out more regularly than in some of the raffles to date (even though I think only his had CC involved).

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 11:50 pm