Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

O, What A Tangled Web We Weave [Introduction]

O, What A Tangled Web We Weave [Introduction] Empty O, What A Tangled Web We Weave [Introduction]

Post by Guest 16th April 2016, 6:55 pm

The Arachnid Queen
    ● ● ● ●
    O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive

Gentile, golden eyes watched silently, flickering from side-to-side, the ant-like beings that meandered below them. A soft, rumbling purr emitted in the air, which had grabbed the attention of many the spirits that wandered by. They observed the loving look those gold-stoned eyes gave to the people who moved through their lives below. Whispered words of meaningless gossip filled the low-leveled essence of the air, soft and quiet, like a gentle buzzing. These eyes did not budge toward the murderous evil that those other spirits rambled to each other in the silence. They kept themselves pinpointed on beings that she cared so much for, despite having never once interacted with them. Beautiful creatures, like the hatchlings that crawled around at her feet, where she sat in her throne; she loved them so.

"Aranea?" came a gruff voice behind her, and the eyes fluttered away from the humans to look at the Celestial King. "How much do you love those creatures on Earthland? Enough that you would like to go down to them, yes?"

"I only love admiring them from afar, my king," she answered him, crossing her legs over each other, "like how they admire me from afar."

"Are you certain that's true, Aranea? I've been hearing from the grapevine that all you do is watch these hopeless creatures."

"It is not true, your highness. . . I dearly love them, as much as I love my hatchlings and spiderlings who crawl at my feet. I would greatly love to go there to them, but I do not belong in the world for very long and it saddens me."

"You doubt my powers then. . . Aranea, I grant you access to that world on your own accord, but know your limits." With that being said, the Celestial Spirit King had moved away from the spider constellation and left her on her own.

Her eyes widened as he left her to reside on her throne, the golden irises bright and illuminating in the darkness. She glanced down at her hands and thought for a moment, the possibilities of interacting with the Earthlanders there. "Yes, I do love them so. . ." Aranea murmured to herself, a smile gracing her lips as her hands started to fade and soon, all of her.

O, What A Tangled Web We Weave [Introduction] PrL-section_break

One by one, each of her limbs glimmered into view, until all of her had been summoned into the world of humans and monsters. The celestial spirit glanced around at these foreign objects, beings, and places, golden eyes viewing everything possible. She stood in Mountain Village, in the center of the lovely, peaceful town, stretching of her twelve limbs of her body. First it was the legs that wriggled and writhed on her back, reaching each one individually forward, until they felt lax. Then she raised her arms above her head and gave a yawn, followed by a cracking of her spine, and lastly the stretching of her legs.

"This isn't so bad," the woman stated, a smile on her face when her eyes took in the shops and the people. . . then the huge castle beyond. They settled calmly, but wide-eyed, on the Midi-styled structure, her arms posed above her still in their stretch.

Aranea's arms dropped to her sides and she was compelled to walk toward the massive building, eyes unblinking. As time passed by, her feet carried her closer, one of the spider legs reaching out toward the concrete of the base. She stopped at the steps of the castle, head lifted, so that she was able to stare up and take in the actual size. Amazement had taken over her and she stepped onto the first of the stairs leading up, making her way to the top. Her heels clacked against each of the stone steps, clack, clack, clack, clack, until she stood on the first level. Darting around, taking everything in again, Aranea's slit eyes wondered what kind of person or people lived here. Was this the home that she so lovingly watched over from her place in the stars or was this another place within?

Clack, clack, clack. A clawed hand moved out in front of her and pushed open the elegant doors of the samurai castle. They swung open with a loud creak, easily grabbing the attention of those that were in the tavern of the guild.

@Infinity Hydra
    7 2 6
    The italicized part is what happened before the page break; a flashback of sorts?
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 837.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plasma Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

O, What A Tangled Web We Weave [Introduction] Empty Re: O, What A Tangled Web We Weave [Introduction]

Post by Rowan Protegan 18th April 2016, 8:44 am

This fancy shmancy template was made by Nicole

Rowan’s eyes scanned over the overwhelming landscape of the job bulletin board. The plasma mage was deciding on which mission to tackle next, but his options were severely limited. With both Ivana and Daniel missing, Rowan had to settle for something simple, something he could do on his own. As he narrowed down his options, the doors to the guild hall’s tavern swung open rather suddenly, which of course prompted the plasma mage to turn towards the unexpected intrusion. It took a moment, but finally Rowan caught a glimpse of the guild’s newcomer as she tentatively took a step into the tavern. It took another moment for him to take note of her…. extra limbs and like everyone else in the tavern, Rowan didn’t move. It seemed that the people of Infinity Hydra were going to be content with simply staring at the arachnid-woman, but quickly snapping out of his initial shock, Rowan took some friendly initiative and quickly strolled over to the newcomer. A spider woman was definitely not the weirdest thing he had ever seen, but was a strange sight nonetheless, if not somewhat creepy. The plasma mage figured that she wasn’t hostile, especially from the way she politely entered through the front door. With a deep breath, Rowan donned a smile before holding his hand out for a friendly shake, “Hello there! What brings you to Infinity Hydra?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    D:12 C:3

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 7:14 pm