Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Another Day, Another Job(Nothel's Intro)

Cielle
    Cielle

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,206.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Paradise Control
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Another Day, Another Job(Nothel's Intro)

Post by Cielle 3rd April 2016, 3:27 am

So one of her guesses had been right…in a sort? The twist intrigued her, eyebrows raising a bit as it sounded a bit more like a freak encounter and a bout of self-defense over a proper job unless the fellow got the jump on him. He’d taken some hardy hits to be sure, yet ultimately won so she nodded in approval, ”Well done to you then, and at least you can heal yourself if no others with your magic. I might’ve been disappointed otherwise.” The fact that she’d been a challenge of sorts caused an outright grin any Cheshire Cat would’ve been proud of, though with her truer self perhaps it was an inherent trait? Shade hadn’t felt comfortable enough yet with the guild to simply reveal her feline traits though, preferring to keep them under wraps in the meanwhile. They hadn’t exactly done her well long ago.

”Challenged, eh? If that’s how you wanna refer to our meeting then by all means. I view it more as…opportunity striking if you will, even if I discovered a more interesting side than you intended.” Her eyes blatantly flashed down towards Desa lying on the table, unable to help slightly teasing the fellow despite his slight feral attitude when it came to killing. Such didn’t really phase her however, death an all-too-common thing in her life to really skitter around or react towards. If anything it was more interesting that she’d managed to not only discover this hilarious little secret of his, but somehow trap him into a conversation he clearly didn’t want at the get go. ”I’ll happily accept your respect, reverence, admiration: all of it!” her voice clearly came out teasing, smile laughing off the statement. After all expecting him to suddenly bow to her or sing her praises to the heavens, hell, and in between would be quite a stretch but she couldn’t help poking a little fun.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 9:59 pm